Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. (13329 Views)

Buhari Starts 2-Day Visit In Edo / Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) / Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
When the agenda of the fulanis starts, the APC will look for allies but it will be too late. The North will throw Tinubu and APC under the bus then an alliance between the PDP and CPC will emerge mark my words.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by unstableaswater: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Leave them! SW will never contest election with the North in this country.

I trust my people, dey can keep record and dont forget anything.

In the event the Southwest contest with the North? They should not come down SS/SE to campaign becos our vote will already belong to the North.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by podosci(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Your Ex-President GEJ has conceded defeat like a sane human, why do you want to start behaving like Olubebe?
or are you related to Elder Olubebe?

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
Your Ex-President GEJ has conceded defeat like a sane human, why do you want to start behaving like Olubebe?
or are you related to Elder Olubebe?
I have not only done but switched allegiance to buhari,but a time will come when the chicken will come home to roost

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by zenith4biz(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
unstableaswater:

In the vent the Southwest contest with the North? They should not come down SS/SE becos our vote will already belong to the North.

My brother I have received a command to bless you because of your username.

Every spirit of instability in your life disappear by fire in Jesus name.

Brother CHANGE your moniker don't place curse on yourself I have told you, he that hath hear.........

Shallom

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by tochinoyi(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
folding my hands to watch what will be the end of sw and north
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Ama80(f): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
It won't be long.they shud enjoy it while it lasts.

3 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by 9jii(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
obakovich:
When the agenda of the fulanis starts, the APC will look for allies but it will be too late. The North will throw Tinubu and APC under the bus then an alliance between the PDP and CPC will emerge mark my words.
unstableaswater:

In the vent the Southwest contest with the North? They should not come down SS/SE becos our vote will already belong to the North.

So you 2 were not born when SW voted massively for GEJ?

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by enm(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
zenith4biz:

My brother I have received a command to bless you because of your username.

Every spirit of instability in your life disappear by fire in Jesus name.

Brother CHANGE your moniker don't place curse on yourself I have told you, he that hath hear.........

Shallom

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Tholuwaniey(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tribalism has eaten deep into your lives... Smh.. This isn't about sw or ss or nw... Its about one Nigeria... You Igbos are just ethnically oriented!. And too hungry for power... [sub][/sub]

Ogun will fire anyone that quote me

17 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why not wait till then and stop crying.....you people have been crying and wailing since last night like you just lost a loved one.

16 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by docsholz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
ilugunboy:
Why not wait till then and stop crying.....
I tire o, the hypocrites sha won't stop ranting

7 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Purej: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
The Ibos should not distance themselves from CHANGE, which is the only constant thing in Life. Is there anything wrong in trying another party after 16 years of misrule by pdp.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
yeeebos, you can keep whining and gnashing your teeth for all I care.

12 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by tochinoyi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
harde2lah:
yeeebos, you can keep whining and gnashing your teeth for all I care.
a person like you is the reason why Nigeria is backward i advice you to try to associate with western world so that your myopic understanding could change

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Gbawe: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
obakovich:

What is this mass madness afflicting you supporters of the PDP from the SE and SS? Why full of so much hate and a desire to see things from an ethnocentric/clannish/prejudiced perspective alone? This is the sort of mindless hatred that attracted many of you to the GEJ Presidency and ultimately led to the PDP becoming a divisive Party whose conduct put off decent ordinary Nigerians. The way Dokubo, Clark and many ethnic jingoist talked hatefully for years is what got the GEJ Presidency where it is today. You guys have not learnt any useful lessons at all from Buharis win and what made him popular and, inversely, made GEJ unpopular.

Nigerians have spoken and chosen their President. Instead of you to wish them well and join the efforts to create a great Nigeria, you and other irredeemably bitter elements are busy predicting ethnic strife and misery for Nigeria. Instead of only being able to conceive hateful doom and gloom outlook for Nigeria why not think of an alternative where Fashola is working with EL Rufai, Utomi et al to move Nigeria forward to the benefit and glory of us all? We know some of you are programmed to hate Nigeria and wish her ill-fortune from birth but this is ridiculous. Many of us were in the opposition in 2011 when GEJ won. We wished him well and hoped he delivered. It is disgusting you guys cannot be the same and must wish woe on the APC in line with the sore, hateful and bitter losers you are. As if the need for Nigeria to make progress , at this very difficult time, is about Tinubu and the APC "regretting" their choice. Some of you simply need to find genuine happiness in your lives instead of going around with all this hate that even sees you wishing misfortune on virtually everything and everyone.

21 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by tochinoyi(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=Gbawe post=32251541]

What is this mass madness afflicting you supporters of the PDP from the SE and SS? Why full of so much hate and a desire to see things from an ethnocentric perspective alone? This is the sort of mindless hatred that attracted many of you to the GEJ Presidency and ultimately led to the PDP becoming a divisive Party whose conduct put off decent ordinary Nigerians. The way Dokubo, Clark and many ethnic jingoist talked hatefully for years is what got the GEJ Presidency where it is today. You guys have not learnt any useful lessons at all from Buharis win and what made him popular and, inversely, made GEJ unpopular.

Nigerians have spoken and chosen their President. Instead of you to wish them well and join the efforts to create a great Nigeria, you and other irredeemably bitter elements are busy predicting ethnic strife and misery for Nigeria. Instead of only being able to conceive hateful doom and gloom outlook for Nigeria why not think of an alternative where Fashola is working with EL Rufai, Utomi et al to move Nigeria forward to the benefit and glory of us all? We know some of you are programmed to hate Nigeria and wish her ill-fortune from birth but this is ridiculous. Many of us were in the opposition in 2011 when GEJ won. We wished him well and hoped he delivered. It is disgusting you guys cannot be the same and must wish woe on the APC in line with the sore, hateful and bitter losers you are. As if the need for Nigeria to make progress , at this very difficult time, is about Tinubu and the APC "regretting" their choice. Some of you simply need to find genuine happiness in your lives instead of going around with all this hate that even sees you wishing misfortune on virtually everything and everyone. [/quote ]one thing with Nigerians is we can easily forgot events and history
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
tochinoyi:
[s]a person like you is the reason why Nigeria is backward i advice you to try to associate with western world so that your myopic understanding could change[/s]
You my friend are a fool and an ediot. As far as you keep gnashing your teeth over the alliance between the SW and North, it is welcome. Haters will always be haters. Yorubas and yeeboes are the like the same pole of a magnet. We will never attract and we don't need your support. You can shove your support up your ass! Go and Die Hater. Buhari/Osinbajo will rule you till 2019. Deal with it, loser.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by superstar1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why are these losers of SE this bitter?

For your info, we are the master tacticians and even the fulanis know. We have always been the checkmate King. We are not neophytes in politics and we lack herd mentality when it comes to politics and voting.

14 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Ayus34(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
unstableaswater:

Azikwe supported tafawa balewa,he aligned with shagari against awolowo. ...so tell me when in history u or ur forefathers supported us than to hate and insult us even on our land?u can shove ur support in ur anus...we don't need it and we will never need ur useless support!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by tochinoyi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
harde2lah:

You my friend are a fool and an ediot. As far as you keep gnashing your teeth over the alliance between the SW and North, it is welcome. Haters will always be haters. Yorubas and yeeboes are the like the same pole of a magnet. We will never attract and we don't need your support. You can shove your support up your ass! Go and Die Hater. Buhari/Osinbajo will rule you till 2019. Deal with it, loser.
no problem brother is just a matter of time,i will reply you at the due time

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Scatterboss(m): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is GEJ an Igbo man? I dont know the problem of you people crying more than the bereaved. He won in Ekiti and scored good numbers in other SW states unlike in the east where Buhari got only 5% of votes yet you accusing others of tribalism.

Few weeks ago, you were all mocking the SW and calling them Hausa slaves, today you are shedding tears and wishing them evil. You better go find something better to do with your lives.

13 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by tochinoyi(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ayus34:

Azikwe supported tafawa balewa,he aligned with shagari against awolowo. ...so tell me when in history u or ur forefathers supported us than to hate and insult us even on our land?u can shove ur support in ur anus...we don't need it and we will never need ur useless support!
we will be grateful to ourselves because we're still the bread Winer of Nigeria
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by unstableaswater: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ayus34:

That does not matter now, just as long as we know where we stand, so u dont get delusional that u did ever win a vote in the south east and South South, if u are up against a Northerener.

Our vote will belong to the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by BMedia: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015

8 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Ayus34(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
unstableaswater:

That does not matter now, just as long as we know where we stand, so u dont get delusional that u did ever win a vote in the south east and South South, if u are up against a Northerener.

Our vote will belong to the North.
if u can rigged out yr son which is the potential candidate for the number 4(senate president) because of ur hatred and myopic way of reasoning. .....so only a fool will wait for ur vote.....please u can go and die with ur vote,its not needed. .....already contaminated and useless!

6 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Ayus34(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
tochinoyi:
we will be grateful to ourselves because we're still the bread Winer of Nigeria
same way u deceived urself as the most populous and also deceived GEJ until u shamed him.....KEEP IT UP!

3 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Sloan: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
No doubt the unsophisticated and unrefined people in Nigeria have been revealed: the LOSERS! They are illiterate, crude and belong to the forest like wild beasts and animals! They are the uncivilized set of urchins from the LOSER region, who rather than use their common sense, cannot because they are animals!

I am sure the SE and SS can never be successful in the opposition, they just have really no mental capacity or intelligence to build for the future and progress!

9 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by M17: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
WE WANT TO UNSHACKLE OUR SELVES FROM THE POGROM OF OBLIVION CALLED NIGERIA .

MY RIGHT, MY FREEDOM , MY INDEPENDENT .

A RIGHT FOR REFERENDUM
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by pomporiking: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
obakovich:

Even if pdp and cpc align,igbos won't still get anything out of it

5 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by khalleb(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
yes and very correct but do you know no region can stand on it own that is to say we all need ourselves

note: is not possible for the Ss Se and the north to turn their back to the Sw at the same time kos the Sw is like the eye to politics in Nigeria so no region will find it easy to do without Sw surport

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
tochinoyi:
no problem brother is just a matter of time,i will reply you at the due time
You (yeeboes) ruined Gej's government, you hijacked his government and made him (Gej) see Yorubas as enemy even though they were the one who fought hard for his presidency, but you greedy, hateful and vendetta-seeking yeeboes played a smart one and claimed credit. You reaped where you did not sow. Your leaders in the SE called APC a "Yoruba party" and "Amala and Ewedu Party" even in the presence of Gej.

Now Buhari/Osinbajo has won and Ohaneze as usual (AGIP) has issued a congratulatory message. You cannot reap what you did not sow. As far as politics in Nigeria is concerned, you're as irrelevant as the k in "knife" and very inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. The earlier you start learning how to play the role of the opposition, the better for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing / 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket / FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.