Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Sister Linda's Divine Revelation About Jonathan Before The Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sister Linda's Divine Revelation About Jonathan Before The Election. (2199 Views)

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls / APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sister Linda's Divine Revelation About Jonathan Before The Election. by christaddicted: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
According to Sister Linda's post.....

GOD’S PROPHETIC WORD TO PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN

We were in a discussion with Senator Emmanuel Bwacha over the Political situation of the country. He said some Pastors in Jos, Plateau State unanimously declared their allegiance to APC and President Jonathan was evil spoken against.

He went further to say, “The President has made up his mind for the worst.” I was not actively participating in Senator Bwacha’s discussion with my husband because of sleep. I was dozing off when I heard him saying Jonathan had made up his mind for the worst outcome.
At this point the Lord Jesus spoke to me saying:
‘’Tell President Jonathan that I the Lord Jesus allowed the presidential seat to be hot to him to let him know that only I the Lord have the final say. He has been trusting in the power of evil forces and the words and prayers of evil Pastors. Have they helped him now? I wanted him to know that those Pastors are not my Ministers. He does not have time for Me, his Creator. He has no time for my word. But now it’s only Me that can save him in his political situation. Jonathan, I am still your Creator and heavenly Father. Come to Me and I will show you pity, love and kindness. Be peaceful, prayerful and put your trust on Me. Repent of your evil life.
Turn to Me. The satanic powers and help you have been seeking have not helped you.
Many Pastors have laid hands on you and prayed for you. But because they are evil in their way, their prayers are not effective. I do not hear their prayers.
I am the One raising up Buhari, who is now exerting much political force to the point you are threatened in your throne. I have
done this so that you can run to Me for help and salvation. As I made Pharaoh’s heart hardened and he pursued the children of
Israel confidently thinking he will overtake them and conquer them, to the point that the children of Israel became afraid of their lives, even so have I at this time hardened Buhari’s heart so that he is full of self-confidence that he will win this election by his power; many are today threatened by him. But Nigeria belongs to Me, the Almighty God.

The self-confidence , power and vehemence of Pharaoh caused many among Israelites to doubt the possibility of their deliverance
through Me; even Moses doubted too. So also you and many others in the country today are doubting the possibility of My giving you the throne in this coming election.
I want you to know that Nigeria belongs to Me. For My children’s sake and for the sake of My righteous and holy ones I, the Lord, will bring you back to the throne. Not only you, I will also bring back others who I have chosen. I am not doing this for your sake, because you have not walked in My ways.
You wasted your strength and resources on evil and in ways contrary to Me. Jonathan, come to Me Jehovah. Seek Me with your whole heart. Learn My righteous and holy way. Seek My true Ministers who will lead you to Me Jehovah, tell you the truth, teach you My ways and give you good counsel.
Be peaceful. The presidential seat is yours again this second time. Don’t fear. Don’t doubt.
I, THE LORD JEHOVAH, HAVE SPOKEN.”
FROM HOREMOW, ABUJA
1st March, 2015.
Re: Sister Linda's Divine Revelation About Jonathan Before The Election. by chiefolododo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
When was that

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? / What Is He Wearing? See New Funny Photos Of Rotimi Amaechi / Photos: Bristow Co-pilot Peter Bello Set For Burial In Calabar Tomorrow, Aug 20.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.