Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? (31216 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by oluwasunshine(f): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
I give mine to two people because i am highly confused,rokiatu and farano because i don't know who to choose but as for male,i don't know them because they don't upload their pics. What of yours my fellow romancelander,type their name and also post their pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
awww thanks babe. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
everybody.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
I am the most beautiful nairalander angry

Muhahahaha

Ha!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247

Creamish

Dimples192

Vickybee

marieolae

Nneka123

just to mention a few.

For the guys

Kulboy

and Kwonder top the list for me. cool And softapple ain't bad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by lordthree(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
the most burrifull is rubygrin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
GhostProtocol:
I am the most beautiful nairalander angry

Muhahahaha

Ha!
Funny dp

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by MayflowerB(f): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
another one again...... Op keep up d gud work
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
angry

for guys.

richommie
kulboy
iamsherrif

igbenedion uni students.

naijaboiy
kwonder
djeezy

female

sarimah
mariolae

hmmm who else?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Lala247

Creamish

Dimples192

marieolae

Nneka123

just to mention a few.

For the guys

Kulboy

and Kwonder top the list for me. cool And softapple ain't bad.

Thanks babe ... But y aint ur name on the list shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:

Thanks babe ... But y aint ur name on the list shocked
I am modest like that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Observing cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
oluwasunshine:
I give mine to two people because i am highly confused,rokiatu and farano because i don't know who to choose but as for male,i don't know them because they don't upload their pics. What of yours my fellow romancelander,type their name and also post their pics.
You see why babes use pics that are not theirs as dp? Why do we always compare people's beauty? I wish there's a machine that can scan threads before posting grin

Rokiatu & Farano are pretty cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by mirexxx(f): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
undecided rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by WIZGUY69(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
@ Op.
which Rokiatu
is it because of the trailer in her back?? grin
@ topic, lemme goan check everybody profile's.
brb

modified : the lady above me. (mirexxx) try small,
will give her 2/10.

modified again : damned! Rubey try gan (5/10).
looks like one Olosho girl I bleeped the other day cool

brb.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
When they saw farano's name:

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wtf
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Ab025(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
@poster...

i think we have ladies here that are far more beautiful than rokiatu and farano, no offense meant. And as for handsome guys, we full here boku.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
okay. wey my people dem,another thread ,another bashing,another one for my lovely ishibaby and princess farano to shoot down.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided rubbish!
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by mirexxx(f): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:
grin
grin grin y u open teeth?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by naijaboiy: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=17pt]Bullshit undecided[/size]
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by dharay99: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:
Observing cheesy

here is d numb 1 on ma list...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
diddydiva:
Wtf
lady !you missed lots of action,I mean ac tionz,
just hang arround!the jet lee and Jacki chains will soon arrive!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nicklaus(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
better to say the ones you ve seen. There are many pretty ladies here.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by mirexxx(f): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
WIZGUY69:
@ Op.
which Rokiatu
is it because of the trailer in her back?? grin
@ topic, lemme goan check everybody profile's.
brb

modified : the lady above me. (mirexxx) try small,
will give her 2/10.

modified again : damned! Rubey try gan (5/10).
looks like one Olosho girl I bleeped the other day cool

brb.
I don't need ur silly rating! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by countsparrow: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
@Op, please remove most from ur topic.... U no sabi wetin most mean U skip kindergarten class nii

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by marieolae(f): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
All these beauty threads! angry
Haba..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneonytongue
cheesy I dare someone to challenge meundecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
HM yeah thanks darling ROKIATU for including me, im honoured n i promise u three pregnancies of two girls and one boy. "the most beautiful female nairalander is ROKIATU while for the male is me SOFTAPPLE.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by williamspaul22(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think am d most handsome here tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.