Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? (31211 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

I was only asking a question sad

I was jst joking

Yeah we waiting for the real ownerof fb pics to come and shut her down.

The girl she catfish had a fine bf
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Because no one has seen me smiley
awwwwwww!!
I think you must be a very hot looking lady just don't want attention!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by lordthree(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Fat cow.
lwkmd
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Sly fox you are.

Stylishly appearing critical with a comment on this thread so guys can drool over ya!

Sly Marie, real sly.

GhostProtocol! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Just tell me, you rich or not? tongue
I AM RICH
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Bobo how far? Shey you don Chop ban? grin grin grin
This one don pass ban. This is harassment. Banned 2 days in a row, and my posts now get edited without my consent.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by naijaboiy: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fact to Note. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
baralatie:

awwwwwww!!
I think you must be a very hot looking lady just don't want attention!

wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
to that 9 yr old hungry looking fool that quoted me with chicken legs, not only a fat cow, but three fat cow join. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha a lamp post would be fat next to him

He looks like his face should be on a help the children campaign grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

I dey bad mood before, her comment just got me annoyed more.
pls take it easy, u know women are very conscious of their image.
I remember when I was getting fat due to my laziness, whenever I was called orobo I feel I like crying...
she is not fat but curvy...

we hate the word fat
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Bobo how far? Shey you don Chop ban? grin grin grin
e be like say dem don't dash am o!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
This one don pass ban. This is harassment. Banned 2 days in a row, and my posts now get edited without my consent.
Chai dia ris god oooooooo, but 2 days no bad na, I am currently serving a combined ban of 50 years. shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
baralatie:

e be like say dem don't dash am o!
No hin still dey grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:
Na Me! undecided
Hell No!! E kan be! grin
We ugly as f*ck.

But guys, these threads are getting excessively much nau.
The beauty threads creators are usually alt accts of some of the people mentioned.

Open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
DarkAngel86:

[size=18pt]He looks like his face should be on a help the children campaign[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by lordthree(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Chai dia ris god oooooooo, but 2 days no bad na, I am currently serving a combined ban of 50 years. shocked
ah ah 50 years ! did you steal se.un's wife or what
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ignore them, dnt worry i will engage them on a job in one of my factory to be parking shits bcause dey re jobless.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
pls take it easy, u know women are very conscious of their image.
I remember when I was getting fat due to my laziness, whenever I was called orobo I feel I like crying...
she is not fat but curvy...

we hate the word fat

Curvy? 1%, she almost has no shape. Worm making useless comments.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Peaceemerald: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dey r popular, not so fyn. there r beta lukin nairaland guyz nd gals, dey just dnt make noise e.g

https://www.nairaland.com/dicefrost
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
DarkAngel86:

grin grin no I [size=20pt]cum[/size] in peace grin grin

Anyway she borrow him from fb grin
shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
ignore them, dnt worry i will engage them on a job in one of my factory to be parking shits bcause dey re jobless.
LMAOOO I am catching fun thou, I don't take them serious. wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ireneony(f): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

are you insulting meundecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Na for internet dem get power. And to think they get no fvcking dime for all their efforts.

grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

My last reply to you.

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by baralatie(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
The beauty threads creators are usually alt accts of some of the people mentioned.

Open your eyes.
I am suspecting (coughs..........)
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:

Open your eyes.

That's plain stupidity and foolishness.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
are you insulting meundecided

No, you are not fat, i .am referring to rokiatu or whatever.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
DarkAngel86:

He looks like his face should be on a help the children campaign grin
A girl whats up?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Fact to Note. cheesy
Lemme guess! E-hating kwagrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

No, you are not fat, i .am referring to rokiatu or whatever.
oboy did u smoke weed?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by marieolae(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oh please! Like seriously? undecided
Because the 'drools' really add some sort of value to my life..
Think before assuming.
Bye.
GhostProtocol:

Sly fox you are.

Stylishly appearing critical with a comment on this thread so guys can drool over ya!

Sly Marie, real sly.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
it's ok..

qals wit fake pix..deceiving us since 901bc.

some here re mqbeke feeling funky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.