Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) (6792 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After / "Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by LockDown69(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
The collation officer of rivers state added some comic relief while results were been announced in the just concluded presidential election. grin grin

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by ggirl4real: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Abeg wat was d comic relief about? Light no bin dey my side... I hope in Buhari's administration, we'll hav steady electricity o.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by MoneyGreen(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wah ya say?
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Was he high?
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by phlemzy: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
This Prof has seeing difficulty. All things being normal,he ought to have retired.

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by Zaikon(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Op.imagin how you settle down open thread for this man .
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by aieromon(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by LockDown69(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
RickRichards:
Was he high?
I asked myself same question.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by 7footre(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
I was embarrassed on the man's behalf.... like seriously

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Naughty professor

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by DeHero1: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Zaikon:
Op.imagin how you settle down open thread for this man .

He deserves it o

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by Zaikon(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
DeHero1:

He deserves it o
video would hav add more
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by Kagarko(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
He is a disgrace to professors in the country.

He did it cos of his clueless brother.

Despite the rigging we won.

Our votes will never be under estimated never again.

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Segeggs:
Naughty professor

Waste of semen sad
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by derrick333(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
ggirl4real:
Abeg wat was d comic relief about? Light no bin dey my side... I hope in Buhari's administration, we'll hav steady electricity o.
Den u miss out on the most intriguing part of d whole electoral process

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kagarko:
He is a disgrace to professors in the country.

On what ground? Why can't you people comment like civilisied educated humans for once

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by stone07(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
You people here are clueless. The proff was surprised by seeing another figure entirely in the sheet. He saw the PDP figure was changed, which is different from what he signed.
He could not believe his eyes when he saw over 1.4 million votes re awarded to PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by derrick333(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
7footre:
I was embarrassed on the man's behalf.... like seriously
I bet,the clips will gain more viewers than. Mama peace"s deris godu o,N oga @d top
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by milad4love(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
stone07:
You people here are clueless. The proff was surprised by seeing another figure entirely in the sheet. He saw the PDP figure was changed, which is different from what he signed.
He could not believe his eyes when he saw over 1.4 million votes re awarded to PDP.
you just spoke my mind
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by derrick333(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kizmarty:

On what ground? Why can't you people comment like civilisied educated humans for once

Mtcheew
Did u Wtch wen d guy was calld to present d result?evn primary pupil wunt make such mistake,it was so bad dat prf jega said ,plz if u can't read ?we'll call som1 to help,finaly som1 was calld to d podium to call out d figure

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by derrick333(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
stone07:
He's jus a collation oficer,he was sopos2read 4rm d original sheet jus as d oda prof did , as instructed by inec ,he made himsef look like clawn b4 the audience ,he started requesting4light,finaly another persn was called to read wat he collate
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by Farnesyl1989: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
The man was struggling with his conscience. God wins

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by ichieoriginal(m): 2:52am On Apr 02, 2015
I was in rivers state through the election,the rigging no be small thing and the APC peeps were most disenfranchised,cased of stolen ballot boxes and card readers,and most places elections didn't hold...

The professor who should be aware of all this was surprised to see magical figures on paper to the extent that he was lost for words.
Thank God heart attack no even hold am grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by BlackGirlsCode: 3:06am On Apr 02, 2015
LMAOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin

LOL Jega is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by BlackGirlsCode: 3:10am On Apr 02, 2015
The soldier behind Jega is trying so hard not to laugh grin

ichieoriginal:
I was in rivers state through the election,the rigging no be small thing and the APC peeps were most disenfranchised,cased of stolen ballot boxes and card readers,and most places elections didn't hold...
The professor who should be aware of all[b] this was surprised to see magical figures on paper to the extent that he was lost for words.
Thank God heart attack no even hold am [/b]grin

lmao

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by emiye(m): 3:23am On Apr 02, 2015
There is a lot hidden in the display of that Prof,. methinks he shyed away from reading those fraudulent figures from rivers state.

he even confessed to have written it under "special conditions"

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by chacoonder(m): 3:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Which University is he presiding over?

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by LockDown69(m): 4:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Prof. Etu-Efeotor who is the vice chancellor of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Warri, Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by LockDown69(m): 4:32am On Apr 02, 2015
chacoonder:
Which University is he presiding over?

Prof. Etu-Efeotor who is the vice chancellor of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Warri, Delta State
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 4:36am On Apr 02, 2015
What type of professors do they produce in SS sef

This one is even worse than GEJ. angry

4 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by MayorofLagos(m): 4:37am On Apr 02, 2015
undecided
LockDown69:

Prof. Etu-Efeotor who is the vice chancellor of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Warri, Delta State

This is a VC? shyyte!!

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by efilefun(m): 4:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Nope he wasn't, mama piss actually wrote that result
LockDown69:

I asked myself same question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos / Olawepo Hashim: ANN Is Third Force / Shehu Sani Urged Federal Government To Support South African Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.