Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) (4235 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun / Supernatural Experience: Testimony Of Heaven And Hell- ((new - A Must Read!!)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) by Debeloved87(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Last night I was fellowshipping with several people in Facebook, then all of a sudden I felt a fresh anointing fall upon me and I spoke in tongues, then I posted a good night prayer on my wall, I told my friends whom I was fellowshipping with, that I am feeling a strong, tangible anointing on me... I am logging out, I am going to spend time with the LORD.. After I logged out, then I told my wife about it, my back, hands all over my body were on fire, such a great presence of GOD...

I began to spend time with the LORD, praising HIM, worshipping and speaking in tongues, my prayer was inspired by the Spirit of GOD, and then I slept. I had dreams from the LORD about few brethren and BFM.. Then I woke up in the morning, my wife was preparing to go to work, then after saying goodbye, she left.Acts:2:17: “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith GOD, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:18: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.”

As I was laying on my bed, Then I heard someone speaking that I am going to visit heaven and I must be prepared.. The HOLY SPIRIT of GOD came, filled me with HIS Awesome presence... then I felt my spirit separating from my body, I just yielded to HIM. In few moments I was harbouring above my body, I passed the roof of the house into the atmosphere; I could feel the cool chills of the wind on my skin... I was flying with my spirit body... I passed the clouds, something happened here.. Whenever I choose to fly faster to reach my destination quickly, my speed would decrease, but when I just left it for the HOLY SPIRIT to do as HE pleases, my speed was accelerating...Then I said: ”HOLY SPIRIT have your way, Let your will be done”, I just let HIM take me and do as HE wills..Suddenly I was moving at an unbelievable speed, I looked and I saw stars shining in space... In most of my visits to heaven or spirit world tours, I usually see the stars shining, they shine brighter than when I see them in the natural realm.. so when I saw them I was so happy, I said “wow”. It was so real and clear...Psalms:19:1: “The heavens declare the glory of GOD; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.”Psalms:148:3: “Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.”

Then I passed the region of space , of the stars and solar system, I saw myself flying over a large desert, it seemed endless..It was amazing, then valleys of some sort, saw some places in the spirit realm that I can’t really describe..After that I saw that WE were approaching a well lit place, a place full of GOD’s divine light..I knew it had to be the 3rd heaven because in my previous visits there I usually see this scene. The light was glowing in the atmosphere.. WE travelled towards the source of Light, great expectation arose in my spirit. The 3rd Heaven is the realm of GOD, the abode of the righteous and the angels.

Suddenly I landed on gorgeous paradise, where I was standing there were large fields with golden grain, corn.. Some of the plants were golden themselves, some plants were mixture of gold, red, yellow, heavenly colours, there were magnificent, I have never seen plants like that on earth, there were so alive and beautiful, then very green upright trees, tall grass and beautiful flowers, the scene was so colourful, as well as bright, paradise was so big, looked endless and extra ordinarily gorgeous, that is what struck me the most.. I was looking all over, everywhere I saw the beauty of GOD, the praises of GOD began to burst from within me, I shouted, “Praise the LORD, this is beautiful”... Revelation:2:7b: .. “To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of GOD.”

Then I began to fly gently on some beautiful path with grass on each side, In heaven we can just move gracefully on the air.. I came to certain place in paradise, I saw saints seated down, these people were there in their spirit bodies, the spirit bodies had appearance or likeness of the physical bodies but there were so real, looked healthy and youthful, the seats were like good looking benches made of heavenly wood, when I looked closely I saw two people I recognized, then I saw someone, I said to myself, “I thought this person is still alive on earth?”.. I was wondering when she came to heaven, Then I saw a young man whom we went to school together, I knew him as an unbeliever, I was surprised to see the person there in heaven..

I remembered one time when the LORD showed me people who repented last moment on deathbed or later stages of their lives before they died and made it to heaven.. So I thought,” Maybe that is what this person did, because I know JESUS is the ONLY way to Heaven, No one can come here except through HIM.” John:14:6: "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" Romans:10:13: “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.”
When still contemplating this, some saints looked at me, nod their heads, waved their hands at me... then this sister came up to me, spoke with me, I was so thrilled... then I asked them, “Where is the LORD JESUS?”.. That is when I received a revelation in my spirit that these people, since they came here, they have been in paradise and have not yet gone up to the City; they haven’t met the LORD JESUS yet. I left them there however.

As I travelled amongst that glorious creation of GOD, admiring it.. I began to have this incredible hunger and longing to meet my LORD and MASTER. Ever since I gave my life to JESUS at young age, JESUS has been my closest friend.. HE has been appearing to me in visions and talking to me about many things.. So when I was in heaven, I desperately wanted to meet HIM, like a friend you haven’t seen a while.. then I saw a heavenly BEING, clothed in white and with a red sash across HIS Chest walking on towards me.. Then quickly JESUS appeared before my spirit eyes, in whitest raiment.. White like you have not seen white before, HIS Hair and beard were as white as snow, soft aura of light around HIM, I felt overwhelmed by HIS Majesty and glory.

Then I saw myself in midst of white horses, thousands of houses running in open space, they had no riders on them... these were so white, every part of them was white, their mane were white, just marvellous horses..When I saw them, the LORD said to me: “These horses will be used by ME and MY saints on MY Second Coming to establish MY Kingdom on earth for one thousand Years”...This is also known as the Millennial Reign.. Revelation:19:11: “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.14: And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.”

Revelation:20:6: “Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of GOD and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.” Revelation:20:4: “And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of JESUS, and for the word of GOD, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”

Then WE saw white mist and white clouds.. Suddenly I saw many angels, they had handsome faces, youthful, they had golden hair.. had lovely eyes and facial features, their spiritual bodies were a bit larger and taller than an average human, they put on bright and white robes, these robes flowed from their shoulders to their feet and covered their hands all the way to the wrists, the most beautiful garments, they had no wings, there were so real and clear.. When I saw them I exclaimed “angels”.. The HOLY SPIRIT introduced me to them and told me few things about them.. HE talked with the angels to greet me, they greeted and welcome me in a fascinating way, after they did, and they began to make a line, danced and praise the LORD. As they danced I was looking at them, they would open, make circle, dance, re-group again, holy dance moves, voices so harmonious and glorious.. I don’t know the name of the song or remember the lyrics they sang, but I know it was so awesome.. Psalms:148:2: “Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.” Luke:2:13: “And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising GOD, and saying,14: Glory to GOD in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.”

Then we were flying above in the atmosphere in heaven.. Flying from the east, then I saw the majestic city of Heaven, It was built on a great foundation ,from where WE were the entire City was transparent, It was so large, I saw huge mansions, houses and buildings that looked like made of transparent glass or crystal, You could almost see through them..You can almost call them ‘Glass’ Mansions, there were different types, sizes and designs of mansions, John:14:1: “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in GOD, believe also in me.2: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.3: And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”
continue here http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/2015/04/supernatural-experience-my-visit-to.html#more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
shocked at least, you did summary in school naw shocked
Re: Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
I hope for your sake that this is a pure expression of your very wild imagination. Although you quoted the scripture at every paragraph, this cock and bull story is soooooooo un biblical. You had better repent and stop making trying to disprove Gods word

1Chor 2: 9 - What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him (NIV)

The bible said no eye has seen and you are claiming you have gone there----- taaaAh!!!!!! mechie onu iberibe

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) by Debeloved87(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
@hawlawschl..sorry about that, but its worth reading everybit
@jazper. well I say what you don't know much surpass what you know.
Re: Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) by Weah96: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
How come there are no Africans in your heaven picture? SMH. If you weren't praying to a white man everyday, the discrepancy would have been apparent to you.

3 Likes

Re: Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) by K9blunt(f): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
hol...hol....hold.....hold on now my nigga , you saw the angels were handsomely white with golden hair! and no white or ebonyed skinned angel with curly Afros !
damn ain't ya God racist! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) by Lucario007(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Whatever it is you're smoking, I need to get me some of that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) by gatiano(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
As you can see from the picture you put up and what you wrote, it seems that heaven is made for white people alone, Like you want slavery part 3.
Nobody has seen heaven or hereafter, and nobody would until when it is set upon the surface of the earth. it is right here, no where else. The meek will inherit the earth is what most of the prophets said, infact, all of them except one, paul who was saul at one times, He did not work for Jesus, He suited himself atleast he didn't know, like some beast had appeared to you in form of Holyspirit.
Do not be fooled brother, we are in the last minute.
It is those extra-terrestrial that are called andromedans that are fooling with you; they are half human (white people), half animals. Thus they look extra white, they look like nordic people.

Your out of body experience might be true, and the fire you felt was a warning. In the presence of GOD, all is peaceful. no fire burning or stuffs, and that GOD or Holy spirit is infact inside of you and not from anywhere else.

Those your white image of Jesus with long white hair and blue eyes is not Yeshua (Jesus), that is a confirm devil, and they are dieing out.
do not fall for tricks, read your bible again carefully and with the Quran if you can.

The purpose of this devils rapturing people away can be discussed later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Second Daughter And Only Son Escapes Accident / "Should A Christian Be A Member Of A Secret Society?" / Mfm 2015 Prophetic Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.