Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! (1424 Views)

Copied:Cousin sister / Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister / My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by sonssyo: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
it all started as a drama as she received a call frm one guy,aldou dat waz a wrong number but d guy keeps calling her. the guy claims to come from edo state and claims he works in a company in delta.my cousin sister is a hr consultant at d moment in abuja. the guy in question claimed dat her grama is polished wit a sweet voice but dats d truth anyways,
they hv been talking on phone for some time now but just of a sudden dis guy made a claim dat d place he works is about to lay him off becos he sold dre goods on credit.my cousin sister is in dilemma as d guy wants him to assist no matter how small,nairalanders,plz help out cos she told me dat she stoped pickg his calls at d moment cos she dnt want to lie to him or keep empty promises.is it proper to ask a lady for money when u have not even seen her for once?plz advice......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Obviously its a scam. Isn't ur cousin nigerian?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by kene05(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
sonssyo:
it all started as a drama as she received a call frm one guy,aldou dat waz a wrong number but d guy keeps calling her. the guy claims to come from edo state and claims he works in a company in delta.my cousin sister is a hr consultant at d moment in abuja. the guy in question claimed dat her grama is polished wit a sweet voice but dats d truth anyways,
they hv been talking on phone for some time now but just of a sudden dis guy made a claim dat d place he works is about to lay him off becos he sold dre goods on credit.my cousin sister is in dilemma as d guy wants him to assist no matter how small,nairalanders,plz help out cos she told me dat she stoped pickg his calls at d moment cos she dnt want to lie to him or keep empty promises.is it proper to ask a lady for money when u have not even seen her for once?plz advice......
I smell scam, she ought to stop all form of communications with him at the moment, he's obviously a gold digger..
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let her give him the cash, then she learns from her lesson grin

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by IykeChukz(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
They say love is blind and the darkened love is loving a ghost.
Call it what ever, as far as am concerned, there is nothing to worry about the controversial ghost lover.

Our future wives should sit up... Haba!!!
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by valmunich(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Trust my naija guys. . .

Anything for that fast cash. . . cool
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
My sister's cousin told me to tell your cousin's sister that:

She should help if she can, it's not about seeing him But abt helping someone. She should conclude that anything she does to d guy is just a waste cos it may be scam, But what if it's not a scam.
So, help if you can. I KNOW YOU'RE D REAL PERSON. cool

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by darksuit(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:
Let her give him the cash, then she learns from her lesson grin

Experience is the best teacher grin
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
I smell foul play here.

The guy in question may not have been working where he claims to have been an employee. He's likely out to rip her off.

Your cousin sis should be careful and not give him a dime.

To have sold the goods of his supposedly company without having the right to do so it's a red flag to start with. Tells a lot about his person.

Who calls numbers randomly and start seeking for an amorous relationship afterwards, without having a sinister motive? Just like that.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by ELTON123(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
I smell scam

next.....
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by yahx(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Help na help 1k airtime no bad fr am grin
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by Badgers14: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
mugu fall maga chop grin grin

that's a scam, why will she even think twice about it angry angry, it baffles me too when people respond to those Nigerian prince email, these are common sense thinking. someone will contact you he/she is a beneficiary of billion dollar trust fund and needs few thousand dollars to get the money, undecided really. or you won a lottery that you never played angry angry angry and people are still responding to that. ...SMH
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by sonssyo: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
kene05:

I smell scam, she ought to stop all form of communications with him at the moment, he's obviously a gold digger..

tnks, same fin i told her.
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by sezsimon(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'll call dat a scam cos he earns salary so y wouldn't d company deduct their money frm his salary, even banks dnt sack their workers for loss of money all dey do is deduct frm their salary bt on d other side it could jst be a test for d lady
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by sezsimon(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'll call dat a scam cos he earns salary so y wouldn't d company deduct their money frm his salary, even banks dnt sack their workers for loss of money all dey do is deduct frm their salary bt on d other side it could jst be a test for d lady so ask ur sister to send only five hundred naira to him jst to hear wat he's gonna say after @least he said any amount,
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by Dygeasy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Isn't your cousin's sister your cousin too?
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by sonssyo: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
qbd2:
Obviously its a scam. Isn't ur cousin nigerian?

confirm naija ooo,shee did nt give him anyfin dou,but emh some men na yeye!!!
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is a cold blooded scam. How did he even get her number? Does the company he works for have a name? Them go chop your cousin tire.
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by emmysoftyou: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
dnt fall mugu..
there re many tricks dis days.
so forget him and run 4 ur life than regreting yur actions later.

i wont say more than dis..
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by KrazyBone: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
The real shocker here is that you and your cousin are still this foolish, 4 months into 2015. So foolish you had to create a thread to ASK?
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by DAIL(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
As simple as a b c: i cant trust u with my money because i dont know u, if he is a responsible individual he will have pple who know him well to help him, eg family, church, neighbors etc...d guy na scarm, "i set my moni if u would want a bet"
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2015
All dis scammer no go leave we pple alone go find oyibo, away na em sure pass jare
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by Nimblemind(m): 1:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Advice for two of you.. Your cousin should empty her account and send to the guy since her head still empty and For you, enroll into a primary school so they'd teach you that your "cousin sister" is your cousin!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by sonssyo: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nimblemind:
Advice for two of you.. Your cousin should empty her account and send to the guy since her head still empty and For you, enroll into a primary school so they'd teach you that your "cousin sister" is your counsin!

cousin can either be a man or woman,i hv to indicate it.. u can't spell cousin abi!!! see ur head!!!
Re: My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! by japhmanuel: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2015
U forget say na naija we dey?!

(1) (Reply)

21 Signs Of An Abusive Relationships / Just Look At This / Type Of Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.