Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (82206 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by SmartFaces(f): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
jbl007:
Dumbo...so my comment has painted a 'god' outta me abi? I don't see myself in any position to judge her,,not even close. One thing I know for sure is 'smoke no dey Eva dey without fire',,she has a lotta fault in what happened. You being a lady,,would u drink ursef to stupor outside d safety of ur house or trusted friends? She made her mistake and shared but dat shudn't sugar-coat the truth. Btw I'm not a saint too but I'm open to castigation wen I err.

You are right my e-friend. I wouldn't do that outside my house, even in the midst of my close friends, i need to be damn careful.

I just that me for one, i don't like saying nasty things when i hear awkward things maybe because i was trained that way.

And am sorry if i said anything you did not like ok. I guess we are friends now?

Happy weekend for you dear.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by jbl007(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
SmartFaces:

You are right my e-friend. I wouldn't do that outside my house, even in the midst of my close friends, i need to be damn careful.

I just that me for one, i don't like saying nasty things when i hear awkward things maybe because i was trained that way.

And am sorry if i said anything you did not like ok. I guess we are friends now?

Happy weekend for you dear.
Awwww...u must be GEJ's offspring...So calm and peace-loving. Have a beautiful weekend too dear!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by SmartFaces(f): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
jbl007:
Awwww...u must be GEJ's offspring...So calm and peace-loving. Have a beautiful weekend too dear!

And you are so funny! I no know Jona and Jona i sure him no know me. All the same, I am good. Thanks so much.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by poweredcom(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2015
misshoree:
smh,people like u shld be evicted from this planet tongue

See ur mouth na pig own....oya come evict me...b***h
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by misshoree(f): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2015
poweredcom:

See ur mouth na pig own....oya come evict me...b***h
tongue
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by MrsChima(f): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Did you fall on his kobo accidentally? undecided
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by AyamDazey(f): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
SmartFaces:

Foolish girl wetin? Na because sey she carry her own come out to share? what of the people wey dey do, but dey hide am, are they better than her?

I sure sey you seff go get your own wey you dey hide. It may not be with your boss... who knows maybe with your neighbor or even pastor.

Lol#Ewu#I aint a perv like you sorry.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by beyoncausme: 10:23pm On May 09, 2015
go treat ur slf and avoid future occurance,forget abt ur boss pretend like notin happend

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by LeslieK: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
I don't know how this happened but set a date with ur boss n have a serious talk with him to get the answer to the qxn blithering you.If he did it n got ur disx,it's his fault tho
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by forhereyesonly: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another?FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by idihcoben: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dear Dr. Love

How do I handle this problem? I just got married and have been living in this house for three years. I started noticing that the landlord was paying undue attention to my wife, always asking me about her well-being, asking that we visit him, etc. One day I returned from work and saw my wife coming out of the landlord’s apartment. When I asked her...

continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by TaiKuun(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
MzHolly:
I am a P. A. to the Managing Director of a big
company and whenever we have the Annual General
Meeting, we often book rooms into the venue of such
meetings for effective co-ordination. A few weeks
ago, we had last year’s AGM and a few of us got a bit
drunk as the meeting went rather well. You can
imagine how shocked I was when I woke up the next
morning to find my boss in my bed! He’d been flirting
with me for months even though I told him I wasn’t
interested.
I don’t know if anything happened between us as he
looked really smashed too and I still had some
clothes on. I’m currently on leave and I’m terrified of
going back to work as I have developed an itchy
discharge. How can I convince my boss I’m not
interested in him sexually and let him know I might
have infected him? My job is on the line here!
when your hole is already wider than a gutter, how would you know if something has passed through
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by 6fit(f): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
MzHolly:
interested.

not only yur job is on d line, yur pvssy is also on d line for yur informat
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Don4life: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
MzHolly:
interested.

that's his business if he did something with you on the influence of alcohol...let him stay with the infection kiss
MzHolly:
interested.

that's his business if he did something with you on the influence of alcohol...let him stay with the infection
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
DickDastardly:
Take two tablets of JEGAQUIN, but if symtoms persist after 3days then your name na Orubabe cheesy grin
laughing ooo.....
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by tomdon(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
KrazyBone:
You're not interested sexually but he has already slept with you, so what is this nonsense still about?

lmao
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Sike(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2016
A lot is really going on under the sun.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Crystalom3(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Is that how you have been sleeping with everyone "by mistake"
This guy you badt gan wink
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2017
MayflowerB:
Op, wat infection are u talking abt? Are u HIV+
What a dumb question.... sometimes I wonder how some people get their degrees
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 12:19am On May 31, 2019
Just gorgeous!! wink
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Small080(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2019
You get drunk mistakenly and slept with your boss?
What kind of lie be this?

You still have some cloths on but you don't know if anything happen between you two?
Chai! See second lie oh......
How can a lady say she don't know if someone plug in the charger inside her charging port?

You notice itching in your charging port, please who infected who?
You infected the boss or the boss infected you, je wo oh?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.