Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Can An Economist Do The Work Of An Accountant In An Organization? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can An Economist Do The Work Of An Accountant In An Organization? (1153 Views)

5 Solid Disadvantages Of Marrying An Accountant / 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant / Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Economist Do The Work Of An Accountant In An Organization? by ngozipiso: 1:12am On Apr 02, 2015
pls I hav been considering wether an economist cn do the work of an accountant. ...pls how possible is this Nairlanders....ans me
Re: Can An Economist Do The Work Of An Accountant In An Organization? by igwedaboss(m): 2:37am On Apr 02, 2015
With proper knowledge and experience. Yes, I don't see why not.
Re: Can An Economist Do The Work Of An Accountant In An Organization? by ngozipiso: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2015
thank you bro
Re: Can An Economist Do The Work Of An Accountant In An Organization? by olatricia(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
In the strict sense, an Economist cannot do the work of an Accountant. One way or the other you must ve been professionally trained before you can take up the work of an Accountant as an Economist. Either on the job or in the classroom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Resign Now Or Wait Till I Secure A Need Job ? / The Marketing Profession In Nigeria / Learn How To Make Bags,shoes,slippedrs, Etc Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.