Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari (50173 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by darkjorse: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
NO...... You will just tell them to stop because they are your boys. Buhari is boko haram leader. I heard boko haram celebrated his victory on sambisa forest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Defcon1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
ellechrystal:

U r a weapon of trouble.
What's this thing u spilled there?
R u for real?
Don't mind him
Even in victory some people still choose to stir up trouble
l wonder how he came up with that write-up
Some people are angry that GEJ is still getting credits, even in defeat, and they want to take even that away from him.
They make it sound like he never got one thing right as a president
The people wanted him out, and he is out.Why keep hounding him

The president- elect, Gen Buhari, has shown his class and nobility by pleading for conciliation,friendship and integration, but some of his supporters have vehemently refused to follow his great example
smh

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Filmewell(f): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dolemite:

You do realize that your IP can be traced and you can face legal action for making such comments online.
under gej people made worse comments both online and live. it is now that his IP can be traced. just say we are back autocratic rule. hypocrisy at the highest order.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by MrEverest(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Go and sit down you Islamist¡ you take us for fools right The same boys you covertly supported with the aim of distabilizing the government of GEJ• Don't worry cos karma has a way of going round and for what you sow, you shall reap• I only pity GEJ, he was a gentleman in the midst of hawks and evil men who are only ambitious for their selfish and glutinous self preservation• when this same buhari lost in 2011 he cried fowl and unleashed terror on Nigerians which resulted in mass killings in the north and the perpetuation of boko haram but GEJ accepted defeat even when he had all the reasons/excuses in the form of under age voters and mass rigging in the north• For all the troubles and name calling that was foisted on GEJ, he Buhari, would have it double. All the lies, fabrications and baseless propaganda rubbish you and your party shoved down the throat of gullible Nigerians, you shall be held accountable to. The promise that if elected, you will stabilize world oil prices shocked That you will make one dollar to exchange for one naira shocked pay graduates stipends till they get job. That you will Provide jobs and not the "useless" youwin! That you will do this and do that!!! We are waiting!!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I need to share this information l got from a reliable source.
We should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thabo
Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that
Jonathan should not do it, that how can dey hand over to Almanjiri
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.
lt was revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to
scatter the Collation Centre!
May God deliver us from bad spouses

Please only say what you know not the market women gossip. I have said it before that some nairaland members are the cause of problems in Nigeria.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Defcon1:

Don't mind him
Even in victory some people still choose to stir up trouble
l wonder how he came up with that write-up
Some people are angry that GEJ is still getting credits, even in defeat, and they want to take even that away from him.
They make it sound like he never got one thing right as a president
The people wanted him out, and he is out.Why keep hounding him

The president- elect, Gen Buhari, has shown his class and nobility by pleading for conciliation,friendship and integration, but some of his supporters have vehemently refused to follow his great example
smh
I am telling u, so u see, one major problem we Ve in Nigeria is d mentality of d citizens, smh.
It beats my imagination.
It's not just d govt, we r d ones, even when d leader does stuffs they close their eyes with their ungrateful attitude.
I pray they change else we r in for more trouble.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Godfullsam:
I will reserve my comments until GMB finally takes over office.

I think it is too early to start making promises. This is the time to plan and not the time to promise

Word!
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by blesoh(f): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
ellechrystal:

Their Oga is now unto na.
There will b peace now.
But I say there will be no peace for d wicked.
my dear,indeed no peace for d wicked,God is nt sleeping.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by blesoh(f): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
ibrokola:

When all you do is listen to gossip not news, how will you know that Bauchi was attacked on Sunday?
it seems u were d only one dat heard d news.wat happened on monday till now,nigerians re nt sleeping we re watching
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
dammytosh:

Blow it up on Nairaland.

ODE, Oponu AYirada with Omo wa nikan lole she syndrom.

Your warloards would be negotiated with. ALl their existiing water way / pipeline protection contract would be maintained.

We will liase with South Africa and release henry Okah from South Africa jail, empower MEND to check mate the likes of Asari Dokubo and co and lastly develop Niger Delta beyond your thinking.

You will wish your brothers never go to Abuja again when you discover how useless they have been.
I know you guys are going to do all this only on nairaland. fool.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by lovely17(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
of course destroying what you built will be easier than actually building it
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by sandland: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Since you started your militancy have you ever reached PH talk less of Abuja. If you known that you want ND to be wiped out of Nigeria try something stupid.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Babalakin(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious
I'm from the south south..but you a big PIG.u supported buhari not quite long. .aren't u the owner of this thread:why every nigerian student should vote buhari?... https://www.nairaland.com/2080484/why-every-nigerian-student-should

yeye dey smell
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
blesoh:

my dear,indeed no peace for d wicked,God is nt sleeping.
Ofcos
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Babalakin:
I'm from the south south..but you a big PIG.u supported buhari not quite long. .aren't u the owner of this thread:why every nigerian student should vote buhari?... https://www.nairaland.com/2080484/why-every-nigerian-student-should

yeye dey smell
Don't mind d big ignorant dog, he wants to see if he could spark up something, big toad he is, unfortunately, he lost it.
A big Ignoramus is d phrase to describe him.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by windowxp5(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.

there is no way i will believe anything short than this.

i kept wandering if Nigerians were blind not to have seen the way Gen. Abubakar gave Jonathan close marking when it became obvious he was going to loss.
Rather than limp praises on Gen. Abu and others who gave him that candid advice for the benefit of the nation, we have shifted focus now, praising a man we all knew to be desperado.

i weep for this nation. am sure Gen. must have sited the case of Gbagbo and his wife to him.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by realy2: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
I strongly agree. After all ur their BOSS.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by fromnigeria(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yehman:

Why not wait for action b4 u start jubilating?

bad belle
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by fromnigeria(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Akpan107:
is just a matter of time... He will also blem GEJ for making him fail.

Bad belle ppplll
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by cecegorz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Obumneke, nwanne rapu okwu.

The truth is that Jona himself is not a man sired in steel. He cannot even fight his own wife to keep her mute not to talk of fighting both the local and international forces that will be hemmed against him if he dared to scuttle this transition.
Even Obasanjo with all the fight in his loins could not pull that stunt with his third term agenda.

Let us thank God for the peace we enjoy, and leave the woman to go and tend to her husband and children, she already got enough flaks for her uncouth public shows, no need adding another on her.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by khalleb(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
this is the kind of person we need see the way he talks
note him he didn't use the word I'll because he knows that is not a 1 man race ( And I believe we will ef­
fectively deal with them in two months when we get into office ) what catch my attention was that he's precise ( 2 months duration )

with no doubt he's the Messiah we've been waiting for

sai baba

sai buhari
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by GboyegaD(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
hardbody:

GEJ has almost flushed them out and he did in 6 weeks. Mopping up will take him 2 months again? Anyways, he is not crushing anybody, he will just advise his boys to mellow since objective has been achieved. We are smarter than this abeg

I beg to disagree. If you think he is responsible for BH and you and whoever the we are in your case were smart, then BH should have been history. Stop playing politics with everything.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
windowxp5:

there is no way i will believe anything short than this.

i kept wandering if Nigerians were blind not to have seen the way Gen. Abubakar gave Jonathan close marking when it became obvious he was going to loss.
Rather than limp praises on Gen. Abu and others who gave him that candid advice for the benefit of the nation, we have shifted focus now, praising a man we all knew to be desperado.

i weep for this nation. am sure Gen. must have sited the case of Gbagbo and his wife to him.

Well said
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious

You sound like a kid lipsrsealed
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Yehman(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
fromnigeria:

bad belle
Hmmmmmm!
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
highmood:
as I read, I went back to see what your name sounds like. I am not surprise at the type of information you are giving out. The so called person that gave out that rubbish information was among those that betrayed Goodluck -he or she is a sycophant.
Meanwhile, why did he involve PEJ, was he or she in the bedroom or sitting room with them watching the telecast?
How did he know PEJ sent orubebe to do a one man show without many others to accompany him to do what you accused her her of?
Why do you want to make the woman seem like Jezebel who controlled Ahab because the likes of you just hated her.
This write up is a show of hate towards Patience Jonathan. it doesn't make any meaning. Thank God it's even an Hausa man that will take over, had it not been....I just can't imagine the display of hate other regions would have seen.

Brother am not far from the truth
If I tell you the source of this News you'll be shock........
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
topcracker:

@Oluwafemi, may God forgive you in advance! We all know dis is not true, quit going around spreading your pack of lies trying to incite bad blood and ill feelings among Nigerians. If you don't have a shred of evidence, pls shut your trap. We complain about leaders, but we the followers are far worse. President Jonathan should be commended for allowing the democratic process to follow through thereby allowing peace to reign. How many of his predecessors did that? How many African rulers in today's world would concede defeat when its obvious they are going to lose? This is the first president to that and this is how you honour his actions Shame on you...

May God forgive you as well in advance
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Ibrochaka(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by ratatis(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Bros, na the accentcheesy

"In qwuo mants"

grin grin
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by cybriz82(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
and den what Rubbish..u for tell us say u dey there with dem or post a pic where dey wia all drinkin garri n kulikuli..na people like u dey give nigeria bad name.afterall nobody askd u to analize dis ur fake story here.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
cybriz82:
and den what Rubbish..u for tell us say u dey there with dem or post a pic where dey wia all drinkin garri n kulikuli..na people like u dey give nigeria bad name.afterall nobody askd u to analize dis ur fake story here.

Sharap there

Anyway you sound like a kid undecided
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by cybriz82(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
..fool na all ur generation sound like a kid..u wia all chantin for change n der u hav it.y nt liv pej n gej out of ur imbicile mouth.otonzo.only under 16 children dat cn bring up rubbish story like dis.n dis show u 1 of dem kid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Launches Eko Atlantic, Lagos (Photos) / Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.