Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister (79100 Views)

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! / House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by eluquenson(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Good old stories, it's good to start a life from the beneath cos it will give you wisdom of life.
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by joseph1832(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jarus:

He didn't dwell on that.

Many people were born without shoes.

Obasanjo was. Buhari was. Shagari was.

Buhari reared cattle as a young village boy.

No big deal in being born poor. 70% of accomplished men in Nigeria, especially of their era, we're.

Yet our soon not to be president made a mantra out of it and itched it in the sands of time!.

A shame his mantra didn't work for him this time. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by milky3(f): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
mensdept:
Here we go with the same mind control BS. He only has this, he only has that. Well his daughter (i guess you fools forgot because you are watching CNN) recently had to delete comments and pictures of her luxurious life.

How so?
Why being bittered abt Buhari non extravagant life this is his family house where he grew with about 22siblings, so what do u expect a mansion? May b u shd wait till d pictures of him and his family leaves before he was elected.... I bet if he has a record of being corrupt Fayose would have used that against him.

1 Like

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by nwaanambra1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
PedroJP:
Under their nose, standing on the whole of their neck, we shall strike their heart, leave them with no tactics. God willing, there will never never be Ifeajuna or Njoku again.

Prepare to annihilate all Igbos, if 1967 was not enof.

WITH THIS NEW GOVT, PEEPS LIKE YOU WILL SOON BE IN THE NEWLY RENOVATED AND WELL EQUIPPED YABA-LEFT WHERE YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS WILL BE FULL TREATED! cheesy

STVPID slowpoke! angry

5 Likes

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by stonecoldcafe: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
mensdept:
Here we go with the same mind control BS. He only has this, he only has that. Well his daughter (i guess you fools forgot because you are watching CNN) recently had to delete comments and pictures of her luxurious life.

How so?
Don't be so upset!
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by 9jatatafo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Looking at the house, it is obvious that the father was okay. But I salute GMB for not piling up loads of cash to transform that house to a mansion over night just as it is the norm of modern day corrupt polithiefcians.

1 Like

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by bamite(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:

WITH THIS NEW GOVT, PEEPS LIKE YOU WILL SOON BE IN THE NEWLY RENOVATED AND WELL EQUIPPED YABA-LEFT WHERE YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS WILL BE FULL TREATED! cheesy

STVPID slowpoke! angry
Peeps.. dont feed the trolls!

1 Like

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
akins56:
Look at his family house, even though he was a former head of state and a former minister of petroleum resources, hate him or like him, buhari is not a corrupt type ! Not like some people that converted a riverside bamboo house to a mansion and even build five star hotels! #change
I agreed, but let wait and see if that is what he's conning to correct
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Buhari is the 23rd child of his father. Meaning he has 22 elder siblings.

Chai!
23rd?him papa sabi flog be dat o
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Only himself and his sister remain.
MzJackBaueress:

Chai!
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by sukkot: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
buhari for give his sister small money make she go get new teeth now. na dentures dem they call am
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Ohibenemma(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
you mean the hacked handle and the Photoshop pics?

By the way, let us be frank, buhari shld receive nothing less than 5milkion every month basis pension, telle, how do want his children to live? And he didn't even have many!

Second, why has PDP failed to dig up dirt against him? Like his offshore accounts, his house abroad, luxurious lifestyle and so on?
At least, they did so with OBJ, tinubu, and many others. Bros, forget story, buhari na our man
This is the point! Why all the attempts at pretentious simplicity when even a Secondary School principal lives better? He doesn't need to be stupendously rich to live in comfort and convenience.
And why should his sister still be in this house? Isn't she supposed to be in her husband's house?
And, having served in the North, I know that they value cool rides much more than good houses. It is not surprising to see two thatch roofed huts in a reed fenced compound being surrounded by no less than four powerful cars, the price of each sufficient to build a decent house... Northerners or those residing there can bear witness.
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by galadee(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jonathan got 12,853,162 votes,
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2 = 28
Date of Election = March 28.
Buhari got 15,424,921 votes
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1= 28
Date of Election = March 28.
Coincidence??
Nooooo.........
This is the Hand of GOD. Hmmm...Interesting
GMB becomes the 4th President of the 4th Republic in the 4th month on the 4th attempt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by chromoTop: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
una don start with idolization again? angry

we never learn!
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari is not pretending to be in poverty, he is very wealthy by normal standards and pays for school fees of many youths in his town.
I believe that contrary to popular opinion , Buhari has about 5 homes including a home in Abuja, and he has more than N1million in his bank.

At least one of his children are in universities abroad meaning is likely spending at least N3 million per year per child.

His wife also runs a business and Buhari is only accepting N2.3Million per month from the govt as a former Head of State, instead of the N23Million per month he was offered.

So by no means is he a pauper. But he is not in opulence; all his homes are relatively standard for the average wealthy Nigerian. He does not maintain a fleet of vehicles or private jets like most politicians do.
Ohibenemma:
This is the point! Why all the attempts at pretentious simplicity when even a Secondary School principal lives better? He doesn't need to be stupendously rich to live in comfort and convenience.
And why should his sister still be in this house? Isn't she supposed to be in her husband's house?
And, having served in the North, I know that they value cool rides much more than good houses. It is not surprising to see two thatch roofed huts in a reed fenced compound being surrounded by no less than four powerful cars, the price of each sufficient to build a decent house... Northerners or those residing there can bear witness.

1 Like

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Toktee(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bamoha:
y so? y are u lookin fr war?
PERFECT QUESTION FOR ASARI DOKUBU,PLS YOU CAN REDIRECT THE QUESTION TO ASARI.
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by ASHMY: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Humble beginning
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by fairheven: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
It is not about "where you are born " but what matters is "who is born"
After all Christ was born in a manger an he became the king of kings.
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by argob44(f): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
history 101.1
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by hensben(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Chai!
and some persons were claiming that 2million vote from kano, katsina was as a result of rigging grin..northerners dey born many children grin
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Ilaje44(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
janus05:
Nazi slowpoke

Don't quote such hate words. Just report to the mods. Rule 1, 2, and 3 were broken by the hate monger.
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by morefire: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
akins56:
Look at his family house, even though he was a former head of state and a former minister of petroleum resources, hate him or like him, buhari is not a corrupt type ! Not like some people that converted a riverside bamboo house to a mansion and even build five star hotels! #change

I dont know oh but I feel something is wrong sha.

they say the current emolument of an ex head of state is over 300million yearly, am thinking just 20M would build a very decent house for his family.

me I just like looking at my facts critically before I jump into conclusion sha
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by popcykaylah(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
mensdept:

How so?
so make her daughter dey suffer because her father doesn't have ?did her mother come out to say she is broke?oga park well ...Jonathan has failed Nigerians and he's lost.. face it!
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Egbagirl(f): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is the problem with society and with many Nigerians. I do not know Buhari's bank account balance but even if it was 50 million dollars and he chooses to live in this same house, that is HIS choice and business. He is not obliged to spend his money the way we think he should. Everyone has things they would rather do or buy with their money. For all we know, he uses his money to send his community kids to school and provide for others in his community or extended family. We do not know and we cannot draw conclusions.

As long as he is comfortable and happy, it doesn't matter what car he drives, how many houses he owns, how big they are etc. To each his own.

1 Like

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari doesn't qualify for that position!
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by DECOtech(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
But why is the house in prison format and colour?
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
I dunno oh, I ave never been to prison How you know how prisons are formatted? tongue
DECOtech:
But why is the house in prison format and colour?

1 Like

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Chiaka(f): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
On Tuesday, opposition leader General Muhammadu Buhari was elected President of Nigeria. Many across northern Nigeria, especially in Daura his birthplace, have been celebrating ever since.

The BBC's Abdullahi Kaura Abubakar visited the very house where Gen Buhari was born and here are photos. I munched them from the video the news site released and they truly reflect Buhari's humble beginnings. His relatives still live there.

Below is also pictured Gen Buhari's sister Rakiya Amadodo Muhammadu, who says she's excited and elated that he's been elected president of Nigeria.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/this-is-house-where-gen-buhari-was-born.html

GMB should take care of the place when he steps in. All the best.
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by DECOtech(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
I dunno oh, I ave never been to prison How you know how prisons are formatted? tongue

I bet you don't watched tv as well tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by egobetatoday: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Where Jonathan and patient don turn their family house wey be mud house into mansions with tax payer's money!

exactly what GMB is going to do with this old house.

we will like to see this house in 2018
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by tpiadotcom: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
joseph1832:
So GMB was born poor also, but how come we didn't hear him say "he had no shoe" when he was campaigning?. grin

That wouldn't have been considered poor when he was born.

Besides, it shows he's a town fulani although he doesn't look it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.