Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Terminus Incident And Need For Buhari To Caution His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terminus Incident And Need For Buhari To Caution His Supporters (297 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terminus Incident And Need For Buhari To Caution His Supporters by Dospix(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2015
One reoccuring sentence I have been getting from my friends who are staunch supporters of GMB is the fact that his victory is a victory for Nigeria at large. But I am beginning to doubt the truety of this position due to the religiously moltivated celebration I have been witnessing in the nooks and crannies of our great country. The incident that gallaried in Terminus, Jos Plateau state is one amongs many religiously moltivated celebrations that are capable of tearing this country into shreds. Residents of Jos, Plateau state where graced with a theatrical exhibition that trickled fear down their blood spine. A large number of people had convoked at Terminus to celebrate in an awkward manner the victory of General Muhammadu Buhari in the just concluded presidential election. They raised up a flag bearing an islamic inscription to indicate their new found presence in they state. They slaughtered a cow, roasted it and placed it on a table that was stationed on the main road for everyone to eat and merry...as they celebrated they kept chanting we have taken over. With these kind of reaction from the supporters of the newly elected president, one would have no option but fear what is to come in the next few month. The president must caution his supportters from acting in manners that are capable of sparking trouble in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Anti-buhari Critics? / As A Proud Nigerian, What I Stand For And say no to. / Could Buhari be the Man after God's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.