Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,395 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock (55697 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / 1st Lady PEJ Packed Out Of Aso Rock,gej Says Friends Abandoned Him / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by hensben(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
What are you waiting for Ogre

Your abrasive tongue would be the only thing we remember you with. You are a total disgrace to women folks in this country and there is absolutely nothing first-lady like about your person.

Shame on you madam. You disgust me. I could ignore rants and insults from the Okupes, Abatis and Fani Kayodes of this world, but hell, they are men. Women naturally exhibit a lot more decorum especially in public than men. You make that sound like a complete fallacy.
To even think some persons were hailing her was really disgusting..

3 Likes

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by zikuma: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
she still de expect 1st lady election
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
jaybee3:

Hahahah,@ jaybee3, why u dey laugh...... grin grin
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by sukkot: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
remember007:
like her or hate her she has gone to ASO ROCK alive and come back alive,, most of u ranting here ur mothers/ urselves can never go near ASO ROCK or touch it's gates......it has been 4 years of entertainment from mama PEACE..... let's see how AISHIA Buari runs the office....meanwhile,, PDP till GOD CALLS ME...... quote me and get ignoreed
maybe if you vote for APC you can afford to buy your eyebrows back grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by jaybee3(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
chiedu7:
THE ELECTIONS SIMPLY STATES THAT THE NORTH OF NIGERIA ARE THE SOLE RULERS OF NIGERIA.

This is history repeating itself

[size=14pt]I think it's time everybody went their own way[/size]

Abeg park well

They are sole rulers but yet needed to rely on the formidable support from a south westerner to achieve their goal.
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by osasjnr(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chai..chai..chai.. All this things you're saying, their is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by omarhlichanwa: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Human beings can be so funny,shuuuu! Abeg mak una let madam patio rest joor

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by tunde1200(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Your abrasive tongue would be the only thing we remember you with.
You are a total disgrace to women folks in this country and there is absolutely nothing first-lady like about your person.

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by ozodigboo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
2 Samuel Chapter 1, v 19.

Oh ! How are the mighty fallen !
The beauty of Israel is slain upon the high places.

v. 20

Tell it not in Gath !
Publish it not, in the streets of Ash'kelon.
Lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice,
and the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by bodmas119(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
She dy feed u?
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by fairheven: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
When I saw the title "I haven't packed out of Aso rock"... I was so sure mama pee can not make such accurate statement... Grammar wise,an now my intuition is vindicated because the statement was made on her behalf

2 Likes

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by hensben(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
remember007:
like her or hate her she has gone to ASO ROCK alive and come back alive,, most of u ranting here ur mothers/ urselves can never go near ASO ROCK or touch it's gates......it has been 4 years of entertainment from mama PEACE..... let's see how AISHIA Buari runs the office....meanwhile,, PDP till GOD CALLS ME...... quote me and get ignoreed
cry me a river..no more national cake sharing for you PDP goons

3 Likes

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by 9jagoodman: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Sahara again?

The end of LIES....... when they are gone, what will be media topic?
Buhari did, and have done and is also doing, for how long!!!
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by hensben(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
njays24:
She doesn't need to rush. She still has till may 29th,but if na me o,I don't have to wait till then,I just hand over the next day and go and rest. Even before Jonathan became deputy governor,patience has always been like a political god-mother in Rivers and Bayelsa;so owning houses in abuja,"na today?"talk less of now.
i pity those who accept her as god mother...she is just too annoying for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by 9jagoodman: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
jaybee3:

Abeg park well

They are sole rulers but yet needed to rely on the formidable support from a south westerner to achieve their goal.

That is not correct, SE & SS are ONE big Happy Family.
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Misogynist2014(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
What is delaying you?
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Shikeaguma: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
The woman should not be disturbed in this mourning period. Uwa na eme ntughari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by jaybee3(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
shinejackie:

Hahahah,@ jaybee3, why u dey laugh...... grin grin

When the woman come think say she dey relevant nko?
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by 9jagoodman: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
You saw a Hero!!! It won't take long, you will cry for him.
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
CR77:
The change is here ma

You must park out ma

Aso Rock is turn by turn

mama peace na only you go waka park oo

Nooooooooooo
We no go gri.......dem need to do first lady election too
Its unfair.

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
erasokafor:

On point. She is made n many poor folks r here insulting their mother's mates. People shld be cultured
hypocrite is she cultured herself, buhari na her mate huh, na she buhari dey context with wey she go insult him for public like that huh talking about double standard from you..am from SS but support APC because i was tired of PDP

3 Likes

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by seedorfg(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
bye bye madam sheepopo, we love you but OTUOKE loves you more

3 Likes

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by ignis: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
The earlier she starts parking it, the better for her.
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by tsdarkside(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
what are you waiting for...

get out...back to otuoke..or were ever..who cares...bye,bye...what a rubbish woman... angry angry angry
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
I hope GMB will reduce the influence of first lady's office to the bearest minimum, they should allow their husbands do what they elected to do. It is nothing but a conduit through which our resources are drained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by tsdarkside(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
chiedu7:
THE ELECTIONS SIMPLY STATES THAT THE NORTH OF NIGERIA ARE THE SOLE RULERS OF NIGERIA.

This is history repeating itself

[size=14pt]I think it's time everybody went their own way[/size]

you are forgeting something...their will be no biafra...try and see.. angry angry angry

your place is in israel..your fantasie will not work..better stick to what you have now..or else..BACK TO ISRAEL.. angry angry angry

dont forget,,when disaster start..you started the shit....dont complain then....HEAVENS...be reasonable for ones...

the hausa know,who you are....the yoruba know,who you are...heck,every intelligent being on earth know who you are...YOU HAVE NO CLAIM IN AFRICA... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kids dominating Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by KeleDon(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
pls my fellow country humans.
Abeg make una no rush dem, so dat
jona will not go to otueke nd den later
fone buhari to tell am say him forgt his
shoe left leg and mama peace english
dictionary and english text book
Pls i plead wit u my people
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by hensben(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
joker5180:
I hope GMB will reduce the influence of first lady's office to the bearest minimum, they should allow their husbands do what they elected to do. It is nothing but a conduit through which our resources are drained.
it was mama piss uncouth behavior that make it seem so, others werent like that...she carry the way she dey rule jona for house enter naija matter..smh

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by dammytosh: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
CR77:
The change is here ma

You must park out ma

Aso Rock is turn by turn

mama peace na only you go waka park oo

She is not going any where.

We will retain her as Comedian Of The Federal Republic.

CFR.

2 Likes

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by xtervaganza(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
That pig
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by gorkypark(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
remember007:

Two words for the post above: Quantum Dementia

#ChangeHasCome

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.