Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock (55698 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / 1st Lady PEJ Packed Out Of Aso Rock,gej Says Friends Abandoned Him / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by draymond: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
wetin she dey wait for
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Lugano(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ghana must go 20 for the price of One dey market now please hurry while offer last you are going to need them at this rate
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Beedude(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
LewisO:
What are you still waiting for, u be mario? angry
She wan move to the boys quaters in Aso Rock.. Shameless e.diot tongue

2 Likes

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by lovely17(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
please watch Nigeria money well this the best time to steal Money
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Chai....make una free the woman oh.!

And she MUST surely pack out to Otueke straightttt.....!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by LewisO: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Beedude:

She wan move to the boys quaters in Aso Rock.. Shameless e.diot tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Suljosh: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
What are you waiting for Ogre

Your abrasive tongue would be the only thing we remember you with. You are a total disgrace to women folks in this country and there is absolutely nothing first-lady like about your person.

Shame on you madam. You disgust me. I could ignore rants and insults from the Okupes, Abatis and Fani Kayodes of this world, but hell, they are men. Women naturally exhibit a lot more decorum especially in public than men. You make that sound like a complete fallacy.
huh! Ogre? shreck da third.
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Akmarshal(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mama peace we cant wait 4 u 2 pack out, but remember 2 leave ur mama peace English dico behind we enjoyed it. You shd also remember 2 tell ur husband 2 leave d balance of his 1 billion naira food allowance behind because Buhari will need it 4 development. Thank you first lady comedian of Nigeria grin
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by NobleG1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2015

[size=13pt]Buhari, Amaechi and Obasanjo flogging GEJ.[/size]

[size=13pt]Mmmeeeeeeeee![/size]
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by tiredface: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
MUST SHE RESPOND TO EVERY COMMENT? NA WAAOO 4 MAMA P? NIGER WILL SURELY MISS HER.

2 Likes

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by kindnyce(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
EYAAAA
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Amuche2015(f): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Atleast she is better dan most of u here.

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by chiedu7: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
jaybee3:

Abeg park well

They are sole rulers but yet needed to rely on the formidable support from a south westerner to achieve their goal.

The North came to a western party and took leadership.

Una no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by EmmyDe25(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
shachris:
wait e remain small...abeg no forget to buy food flask you go use carry food give your husband for prison.
June ke?, she ain't staying a sec beyond May 29th.
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by chiedu7: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

you are forgeting something...their will be no biafra...try and see.. angry angry angry

your place is in israel..your fantasie will not work..better stick to what you have now..or else..BACK TO ISRAEL.. angry angry angry

dont forget,,when disaster start..you started the shit....dont complain then....HEAVENS...be reasonable for ones...

the hausa know,who you are....the yoruba know,who you are...heck,every intelligent being on earth know who you are...YOU HAVE NO CLAIM IN AFRICA... angry angry angry

[size=18pt]WE WANT TO GO OUR OWN WAY, NOT BY FORCE
The west should hang their head in shame.

The north came to a western party and took control. undecided

[/size]
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by jpphilips(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Like we care if Maryam Abacha is still alive Next!!!
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Thereishel: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
You need to leave as soon as possible because the tribunal would not favour you this time
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by istorenig(f): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
No ones business. If she had not packed she will definitely.
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Burger01:
You will pack woman. smiley
Burger01:
Burger01:
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by lordjosh(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
#change

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by meetlekan(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hum life is turn by turn mama peace you don't have to worried okay if God say yes it can still be your turn again then no problem but leave make another person enjoy what you enjoy except you won contest with GMB wife for first lady then inform INEC to set the vote...lolzzzz.......!
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
People can be xtupid sha.
Abi where are they supposed to complete their tenure from?

End time reporters
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by bakila: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
guttentag:
the truck load of Money abi
I concur, but caveat emptor.
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by erasokafor(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
hensben:
hypocrite is she cultured herself, buhari na her mate huh, na she buhari dey context with wey she go insult him for public like that huh talking about double standard from you..am from SS but support APC because i was tired of PDP

Man I guess u r digressing abit. That u r SS joining apc frm pdp isn't what I wanna hear.I never mentioned I supported a party n for the records,I'm no pdp nor apc.I work with any govt . Simply put,people shld play mature politics n not telling her wen to park out frm aso villa. Its unnecessary. If she insulted buhari then wait for buhari to reply her.its not ur fight nor ur call,so cn u gv her a break
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by lanrock(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
wetin she dey wait for
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by hensben(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
erasokafor:

Man I guess u r digressing abit. That u r SS joining apc frm pdp isn't what I wanna hear.I never mentioned I supported a party n for the records,I'm no pdp nor apc.I work with any govt . Simply put,people shld play mature politics n not telling her wen to park out frm aso villa. Its unnecessary. If she insulted buhari then wait for buhari to reply her.its not ur fight nor ur call,so cn u gv her a break
It's my call because we are talking about national issue here not patience and goodluck(I.e, family affair).
Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
After embezzling for six years it won't be easy to move out within a day or two, hence the reason they were given a month to get their stuffs together and move their over fed ass outta aAso villa. wink

1 Like

Re: Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock by Neplusultra(f): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
cashpaulo:
TTC........wow tenth to comment....... I'm so happy and contented!!! grin gringrin
Lmao!!! Be consoling urself dere cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.