Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265661 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 2:50am On Aug 06, 2016
cococandy:
https://www.nairaland.com/3268948/it-now-never-me-dear#48188224
Cc chillisauce

Chillisauce:

The thread is locked. The scammers in this naira land you think it's a joke. I stopped online donation tay tay. I rather call up my relatives and donate to the ones around us. Internet trolls have spoiled everything .

Why didn't you guys invite me to the party?? angry

Lol! But on a more serious note, I saw that thread almost immediately it was created and it had "scam" written all over it. Such stories don't move me.

Anyway, the lady in that photograph / owner of the Facebook account may not even be aware that her details are up on nland, and the impersonator / thread owner is definitely a male trying it on.

Nigeria sha.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 2:52am On Aug 06, 2016
I didn't think the MOD would lock the thread so soon.
EfemenaXY:

Lol! But on a more serious note, I saw that thread almost immediately it was created and it had "scam" written all over it. Such stories don't move me.

Anyway, the lady in that photograph / owner of the Facebook account may not even be aware that her details are up on nland, and the impersonator / thread owner is definitely a male trying it on.

Nigeria sha.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 2:57am On Aug 06, 2016
cococandy:
I didn't think the MOD would lock the thread so soon.

They would babes.

Scamming breaks rule 9.

Going forward, I think a new section should be created and titled, "Scamming Galore" or something, and every scamming thread dumped over there for reference purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by emmaak2(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2016
IT SEEMS THEY ARE MORE TO THIS THREAD,THAN LOOKING AT RECIPES AND ALL THAT
cococandy humble greetings and God bless
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 6:37am On Aug 06, 2016
emmaak2:
IT SEEMS THEY ARE MORE TO THIS THREAD,THAN LOOKING AT RECIPES AND ALL THAT
cococandy humble greetings and God bless
God bless you too
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by emmaak2(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2016
cococandy:

God bless you too

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE GOOD FRINDS THROUGH THIS FORUM?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2016
emmaak2:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE GOOD FRINDS THROUGH THIS FORUM?

I believe it's possible. It's a mix of the good, bad, ugly, crazy and normal.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by emmaak2(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2016
cococandy:

I believe it's possible. It's a mix of the good, bad, ugly, crazy and normal.

NICE ....YOU HAVE A NICE FAMILY,YOUR DAUGHTER A DEFINITION OF BEAUTY
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2016
emmaak2:

NICE ....YOU HAVE A NICE FAMILY,YOUR DAUGHTER A DEFINITION OF BEAUTY
thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Happy Saturday lovely ladies ...

Have brekkie on me

Green pancakes and green tea with lemon

Pancake recipe was recommended by a friend and it was yummy.

Ingredients were spinach,rolled oats,cinnamon,honey,skimmed milk and an egg.you can add banana but I didn't.

Put all ingredients in food processor or blender mix together into a batter.

Fry as you would pancakes I used 1 cal Olof oil spray and my marbled pan. You can also use coconut oil.

Can be topped with fruits if you wish

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Green pancakes? That's a first
damiso:

Have brekkie on me

Ingredients were spinach,rolled oats,cinnamon,honey,skimmed milk and an egg.you can add banana but I didn't.

Fry as you would pancakes I used 1 cal Olof oil spray and my marbled pan. You can also use coconut oil.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
damiso:

Have brekkie on me

Green?

That's bold but healthy.

I'm having such a lazy Saturday, just waiting for our chicken and chips delivery.

cc: Kimoni tongue tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Green?

That's bold but healthy.

I'm having such a lazy Saturday, just waiting for our chicken and chips delivery.

grin grin grin grin welcome to my world, a wonderful world wink cheesy

How's princess kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Some nice homemade burger. Anyone in this forum can make this as I perfectly made it?

Recipes:

Burns
Ground beef
Sazon
Onion

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Burger Of The Century grin

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Nigeria sha.

My dear. This is what nairaland has been reduced to.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
cococandy:

Do you remember the girl in question? That one that's always disturbing the forum with stories of her brother that refused to help them since he got married.
Now I don't even know if she's a girl or boy or if her parents are really dead. Na wa.

You too like story. Me when I read some kind news here , I just dawn my whisky and it erases the memory. grin

All the fake news every where. N'a dem sabi cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chillisauce:

You too like story. Me when I read some kind news here , I just dawn my whisky and it erases the memory. grin

All the fake news every where. N'a dem sabi cheesy
cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by graciousme(f): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chillisauce:

Pls everyone now is against modifications. Let's stick to the way they are. When they are no medical facilités to treat the average man, what happens when stories of cancer and other disease comes up.

More reason you should make your opinion known by participating in the survey.Regards
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Green?

That's bold but healthy.

This is late but I was going to say pictures or adonbelievit cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
cococandy:
Green pancakes? That's a first

I thought so too at first but tried it and it tasted nice .
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 2:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Quinoa, pepper sauce and fish.

5 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by dimplecakes(f): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2016
For the love of food

Basmati Rice and chicken curry sauce.

Yummy.

#teamfoodie#

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by YACAA(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Hi guys,

Wonderful thread you have going on here, and I would like to contribute. This casserole was made last night for dinner with garden eggs, tomatoes, olives, yellow capsicum, shrimps, squid, plantain, and mozzarella cheese.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
My ladies miss you guys. kisskiss

efemenaxy
chillis
cococandy
byvan03
kimoni
ifyalways
damiso
naijababe

How are you doing? I smell Christmas and you know me, i get agitated like a 3 years old. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Same spirit there.
my tree is already up.
And the shopping has begun.

How have you been?

You and chilisauce just disappeared.
edwife:
My ladies miss you guys. kisskiss

efemenaxy
chillis
cococandy
byvan
kimoni
ifyalways
damiso
naijababe

How are you doing? I smell Christmas and you know me, i get agitated like a 3 years old. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
cococandy:
Same spirit there.
my tree is already up.
And the shopping has begun.

How have you been?

You and chilisauce just disappeared.

We have been busy dear, the more you age and the kids grow , you just have to jump at more profitable developments. Building yourself is key here.

How is ada nne doing? cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
edwife:

We have been busy dear, the more you age and the kids grow , you just have to jump at more profitable developments. Building yourself is key here.

How is ada nne doing? cheesy
She's fine. Thank you.

Yea and nairaland is not one of those profitable developments. I agree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
cococandy:

She's fine. Thank you.

Yea and nairaland is not one of those profitable developments. I agree cheesy

We thank God.

Absolutely not, just a distraction. Too many kids around, i blame glo. sad besides same old same old.

By the time i get back home, i am worn out and i just want to relax my brain.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
edwife:

We thank God.

Absolutely not, just a distraction. Too many kids around, i blame glo. sad besides same old same old.

By the time i get back home, i am worn out and i just want to relax my brain.
I understand
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Edwife mi luv, congrats on tonight's win. The league is something else this year but I trust my boyz to get better.

Ve missed you more babes. Been planning to drop a line for you on the family thread but I'm always so worn out after work and I barely have enough time to breeze thru before nature calls.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.