Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265246 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
cheesy watch out for those fancy names.

EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Ewwwww!!!

angry angry angry

I jump am pass. And no. I don't do sugar...

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Ewwwww!!!

angry angry angry

I jump am pass. And no. I don't do sugar...

Sugar snaps is a type of peas nau and abeg nor mind that army geh calamari na squid jare.

armyofone:
grin Ake as in Soyinka ' s birth place abi.
Let's save the baby octopus cheesy
Say no to calamari noodles.

Ara oko ibadan oshi
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Damiso, Naijababe: Efe rocking size 10 yesterday. (ignore the popcorn on the ground).

Wooow looking hawt kiss kiss kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Damiso, Naijababe: Efe rocking size 10 yesterday. (ignore the popcorn on the ground).

Dem go soon born baby for Efe house.... grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
thelish:
hahahahaha, Am not sure this kind of meal will work for us here in naija ooo. I go just dey drink water when I nor chop? This one go hard ooo. lol

grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijababe:

Abi o grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
damiso:

You and some other people are my inspiration o it's not me o grin me that I am lazy cheesy I have this running buddy that gal wan kee me , I noticed my pace has increased sef. grin I said let me do 30 mins before the rain starts again and trust me if I was alone I would have probably gone back home when it started grin but this gal was just going and going grin chisos. She is training for Royal Parks Marathon so has a target of min 100k every month.

Nice one Damiso!

Determination & Consistency ==> key to success. smiley

Don't forget to do your stretches before, andimmediately after.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nice one Damiso!

Determination & Consistency ==> key to success. smiley

Don't forget to do your stretches before, andimmediately after.

Yeah I do .. I am trying to stay consistent and incorporate some strength training( I won't lie am a not a fan of strength training but i need it ) naijababe I got some 5kg weights at decathlon yesterday.

I lost another 2kg in August and I am also taking on the 100km challenge in September.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
damiso:

Wooow looking hawt kiss kiss kiss

Thank you Dami smiley kiss

naijababe:

I don padlock the place tey-tey jare. cheesy grin

armyofone:
cheesy watch out for those fancy names.

Thank you ma sista. Don't mind Naijababe. Trying to deceive Efe since 1960 angry grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
damiso:

Yeah I do .. I am trying to stay consistent and incorporate some strength training( I won't lie am a not a fan of strength training but i need them ) naijababe I got some 5kg weights at decathlon yesterday.

I lost another 2kg in August and I am also taking on the 100km challenge in September.

O ga oo

5kg again shocked, Damiso, sufri sufri o

Your level don pass babe own sef, choi!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Efeeeeee, where you padlock? grin grin grin ifff I hear grin grin grin

Inshort, we need Jennykadry back
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
damiso:

Yeah I do .. I am trying to stay consistent and incorporate some strength training( I won't lie am a not a fan of strength training but i need them ) naijababe I got some 5kg weights at decathlon yesterday.

*** In my mother's voice: "Your bresssss will disappear oh!" ***

grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kimoni:

O ga oo

5kg again shocked, Damiso, sufri sufri o

Your level don pass babe own sef, choi!

grin grin grin 5kg is not much naa

I know ladies lifting 18kg weights

Me too I want toned arms like Efe grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kimoni:
Efeeeeee, where you padlock? grin grin grin ifff I hear grin grin grin

Inshort, we need Jennykadry back

Lol!! Where were you? Opportunity comes but once sista! grin

(sigh)...Jennykadry...miss her loads...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!! Where were you? Opportunity comes but once sista! grin

(sigh)...Jennykadry...miss her loads...

grin grin grin she sure knew how to get us in the mood grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Damiso, 5kg shocked omo levels don change o....Mehn....I don't want to lose anymore o. I Will happily do my beachbody exercises, drink my greens and stay away from bread.

EfemenaXY, shey na the kain padlock wey no get key abi? I am sure oga get master key for yonder grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
damiso:

Damiso, make I show you the kind fat round eba wey naijababe chop yesterday? shocked shocked

I take God beg you, Damiso,dey chop ooo

And sufri for this weight wey you dey shed, I sure say naijababe don add 3kg on top the vacation and eba and seafood and igbin wey she dey chop steady steady
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
damiso:

Ha! I don't lift weights oh!

I know I need to incorporate strength training in my exercise routine but it's so harrrrd!!

Remember I posted about my experience at a Strength & Body Toning class? I sparingly used 1.25 kg weights for some of the routines, but even then, that was the longest 1hr of my life. I felt like I'd been run over by a bus. sad sad

I don't get how you ladies do it sha..
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kimoni:

Damiso, make I show you the kind fat round eba wey naijababe chop yesterday? shocked shocked

I take God beg you, Damiso,dey chop ooo

And sufri for this weight wey you dey shed, I sure say naijababe don add 3kg on top the vacation and eba and seafood and igbin wey she dey chop steady steady

Kimoni, 3kg lohun lohun, I jump pass am o. I make do well, I had beetroot, banana, avocado and spinach smoothie for breakfast, oatmeal and coconut flour pancake for lunch and my fat eba for dinner.

Igbin and seafood are not fattening joor grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijababe:
Damiso, 5kg shocked omo levels don change o....Mehn....I don't want to lose anymore o. I Will happily do my beachbody exercises, drink my greens and stay away from bread.

EfemenaXY, shey na the kain padlock wey no get key abi? I am sure oga get master key for yonder grin grin grin

grin grin it's not really weight per se for me. I will even be happy once I get to to the 72kg(healthy BMI for height ) mark. I just want to be toned jare. See my inspiration I don put am for the fitness thread grin

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijababe:

Abeg, I nor do again jare. Infact, you'd expect that at my age, the jigijigi suppose dey reduce, but if anything, oga still wan play - more than before. embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
damiso:

grin grin it's not really weight per se for me. I will even be happy once I get to to the 72kg(healthy BMI for height ) mark. I just want to be toned jare. See munsoiration I don put am for the fitness thread grin

Eh, eh, stop harassing us with pics like these. Has she had any kids??

Me, I want to reach 60kg jare. 68.6kg nor do am for moi.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Abeg, I nor do again jare. Infact, you'd expect that at my age, the jigijigi suppose dey reduce, but if anything, oga still wan play - more than before. embarassed embarassed undecided

When I whinge about jigijigi frequency, my hubby tells me a man thinks about sex 72 times a day and he will happily have sex over food lipsrsealed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijababe:

When I whinge about jigijigi frequency, my hubby tells me a man thinks about sex 72 times a day and he will happily have sex over food lipsrsealed

Lol!! Tell me about it!

Makes you wonder how they manage to get anything done if they think about it that much. grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I no know but dat Na the main body shape o want o thick fit grin

I know about strength training even doing Jillian Michaels it's the side lunges and weighted squats that used to get me. embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!! Tell me about it!

Makes you wonder how they manage to get anything done if they think about it that much. grin grin grin

Exactly! I have asked that question and yet to get an answer. undecided
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijababe:

Kimoni, 3kg lohun lohun, I jump pass am o. I make do well, I had beetroot, banana, avocado and spinach smoothie for breakfast, oatmeal and coconut flour pancake for lunch and my fat eba for dinner.

Igbin and seafood are not fattening joor grin

But sis e suppose be other way round naa grin
Pancake for brekkie, eba for lunch and smoothie for dinner grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
damiso:

But sis e suppose be other way round naa grin
Pancake for brekkie, eba for lunch and smoothie for dinner grin

Lol....omo, I dey wetin I want when I want it ni o....Sometimes I dey eat oats at dinner time sef if I feel like it.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijababe:

Lol....omo, I dey wetin I want when I want it ni o....Sometimes I dey eat oats at dinner time sef if I feel like it.

I get you jare I think that will be my dinner tonight sef. Am tired of all foods have just been having green tea all day. I think that my running in the rain stunts don give me cold embarassed hubby will say i no know who send you message cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Efe, you're right on the money.

These girls do all the surgeries in the world and come tell the world "it's natural", "I work my ass out" shocked shocked

When I hear all these Kathrashian sisters ati Amber Rose, Nikki Minaj come out to say the shape is all natural, I just dey laugh

Do they really think anybody believe them undecided
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
damiso:

I get you jare I think that will be my dinner tonight sef. Am tired of all foods have just been having green tea all day. I think that my running in the rain stunts don give me cold embarassed hubby will say i no know who send you message cheesy

Oh dear.

You need fish pepper soup. Pele. Don't be ill, Dami...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin now you just woke up that Plantain Amala urge and igbin

naijababe:

Sugar snaps is a type of peas nau and abeg nor mind that army geh calamari na squid jare.

Ara oko ibadan oshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.