Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265495 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
cococandy:
Steak and eggs.

Steak and eggs ?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

Steak and eggs ?

Yes na.

This one una dey query me like this. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by saiprojects(f): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2015

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by babythug(f): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
I stumbled on this thread and feel suddenly(again) wink inspired to live and eat healthy.

Hope i'm not too late to join this train and indeed party? grin grin

Reading through the pages for further inspiration.... The colours of the foodssss are something else.

Brb
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by nnekaregy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
I almost fainted in the office, I have been on low carb. I had to go and buy rice to eat and gave myself a break today. Am still motivated though.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lunch @ work!

Steamed Korean Buns, Pecking Duck, Kimchee Salad, Sricha Sauce, and Roasted Peanuts.

Dessert: Bananas & Satsuma. smiley

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Yesterday lunch bet I no finish everything sha o.the remaining is inside freezer

this is what is called balanced diet. Meat-protein.vegetables vitamins and semo carbohydrates wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Lunch @ work!

Steamed Korean Buns, Pecking Duck, Kimchee Salad, Sricha Sauce, and Roasted Peanuts.

Dessert: Bananas & Satsuma. smiley

*clears throat *
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Yesterday lunch bet I no finish everything sha o.the remaining is inside freezer

this is what is called balanced diet. Meat-protein.vegetables vitamins and semo carbohydrates wink

Do you always forget to attach pictures cheesy

Moi moi again.
I'm a professional now .
Takes me less time to get it done.

Used sausages and egg with other veges.

Very soft and yummy

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Japanese Onagi or something similar: mackerel in crabs (looks like rice to me) + salad, seaweed, and soy sauce (I think). Dunno half of what I'm eating these days. cheesy cheesy

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 6:54am On Sep 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

Do you always forget to attach pictures cheesy

Moi moi again.
I'm a professional now .
Takes me less time to get it done.

Used sausages and egg with other veges.

Very soft and yummy
sorry jare my darling. That is shaki pomo liver and eforiro soup

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Japanese Onagi or something similar: mackerel in crabs (looks like rice to me) + salad, seaweed, and soy sauce (I think). Dunno half of what I'm eating these days. cheesy cheesy
efemena! shocked

what is those green Green things on top of that white thing? Na food be that? shocked
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
efemena! shocked

what is those green Green things on top of that white thing? Na food be that? shocked

Seaweed. Very healthy. And tasty too. kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
sorry jare my darling. That is shaki pomo liver and eforiro soup

shocked shocked shocked

Did you eat ALL of that by YOURSELF??!! undecided

How were you able to get up afterwards? Kia! That would send me to sleep for the whole weekend oh! Oya send the complete picture. Where's the missing pounded yam / Eba / Amala / Fufu?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Going for a 1hr run. Damiso, Queen47, where are you ladies??

Morning all. kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2015
I said I ate some and kept the rest in the freezer na cheesy

how I go chop every thing for there when I no be glutton. That one na immediate constipation na cheesy
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Did you eat ALL of that by YOURSELF??!!

How were you able to get up afterwards? Kia! That worked send me to sleep for the whole weekend oh!

Going for a 1hr run. Damiso, Queen47, where are you ladies??

Morning all. kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2015
Efemena 1 hr run? No church? smiley

if it's about cloth oya come I have nice gele.i will help you tie it wink

and wrapper plus top wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Seaweed. Very healthy. And tasty too. kiss
eheen.how does it taste like? smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Efemena 1 hr run? No church? smiley

if it's about cloth oya come I have nice gele.i will help you tie it wink

and wrapper plus top wink

Lol!

Yeah, 1hr run. Done it and back now. Before that, I did my 30 mins sit-ups / lower abs workout.

I've still got plenty of time to go to church na. 12noon mass - so yeah, you can still help me tie that gele. smiley

Oya come join me for brekkie: Cherry plum tomatoes, cucumber slices, a squeezed lime and lemon fruit in (warm water) + an extra bottle of water - one litre. smiley kiss

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
eheen.how does it taste like? smiley

I can't describe it. Except that it tastes really good. smiley

SAMBARRY:
I said I ate some and kept the rest in the freezer na cheesy
how I go chop every thing for there when I no be glutton. That one na immediate constipation na cheesy

Really? Okay. But where is the swallow that went with it? Abi you wan tell us say na only soup you chop??

Even chillisauce won't believe that. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2015
I no snap the wheat except the vegetable because my phone battery was low. Nepa no bring light except this morning and so the wheat dey my belle wink
EfemenaXY:

I can't describe it. Except that it tastes really good. smiley

Really? Okay. But where is the swallow that went with it? Abi you wan tell us say na only soup you chop??

Even chillisauce won't believe that. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2015
That means you go thin gan

hope no be say you resemble all those anorexia French models.

All the things wey dey ya plate go belleful you? shocked

if I eat that thing for breakfast e go be like say I eat one piece of biscuit. Eat better food wey go give you stamina o.all this oyinbo oyinbo food dey make person fragile. Na why them no strong. After one blow opari!

For breakfast you are supposed to eat maybe like 3 pieces of yam and fried egg.slice tomato pepper and onions inside

afternoon eba or wheat or fufu and vegetables then evening just take something light like half a bunch of banana. You go thick and strong. No be all this suwegbe food cheesy!
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Yeah, 1hr run. Done it and back now. Before that, I did my 30 mins sit-ups / lower abs workout.

I've still got plenty of time to go to church na. 12noon mass - so yeah, you can still help me tie that gele. smiley

Oya come join me for brekkie: Cherry plum tomatoes, cucumber slices, a squeezed lime and lemon fruit in (warm water) + an extra bottle of water - one litre. smiley kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
That means you go thin gan

hope no be say you resemble all those anorexia French models.

All the things wey dey ya plate go belleful you? shocked

If I eat that thing for breakfast e go be like say I eat one piece of biscuit. Eat better food wey go give you stamina o.all this oyinbo oyinbo food dey make person fragile. Na why them no strong. After one blow opari!

For breakfast you are supposed to eat maybe like 3 pieces of yam and fried egg.slice tomato pepper and onions inside

afternoon eba or wheat or fufu and vegetables then evening just take something light like half a bunch of banana. You go thick and strong. No be all this suwegbe food
cheesy!

shocked shocked shocked

Kulyie!! Repent, for the kingdom of God is near! cheesy grin

As per thin, I prefer to say "slim". Na this regime I use take drop all that nonsense weight I carry for body before.

~ From 102kg to 68kg

~ From UK dress size 18+ to size 10

wink kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

*clears throat *

Wetin do your throat?? angry lipsrsealed undecided

Hands her a glass of water...

tongue tongue cool
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2015
grin cheesy

I've repented o cheesy

person go touch me e no go know say e touch person meanwhile if e touch oyinbo e go be like say you touch bread wen Don soak inside water. Very soft and fragile. No stamima whatsoever cheesy

Dey chop well well o cheesy
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Wetin do your throat?? angry lipsrsealed undecided

Hands her a glass of water...

tongue tongue cool
give her hot water abeg. Blazing hot water ni o wink

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Haaa where the waist and yash wey go hold wrapper if you tie wrapper grin

no waist again no yash no brez.how you go shake ya bom bom.you go just be like letter I shocked

no africanness at all in ya stature. Na chinko stature be that
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

As per thin, I prefer to say "slim". Na this regime I use take drop all that nonsense weight I carry for body before.

~ From 102kg to 68kg

~ From UK dress size 18+ to size 10

wink kiss kiss

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Haaa where the waist and yash wey go hold wrapper if you tie wrapper grin

no waist again no yash no brez.how you go shake ya bom bom.you go just be like letter I shocked

no africanness at all in ya stature. Na chinko stature be that

Which kind waist? You mean big-belle waist wey go make woman look like her hubby's mother?? No thank you. I jump am pass. lipsrsealed undecided

As per brëästs, shuo, make dem disappear na. Push-up 'n padded bra dey. cheesy grin

The only important thing you mention for your list na Nyash. Don't worry, the ikebe still dey. If you don't believe me, ask Edwife & Chillisauce. Dem go confirm am for you. wink cool
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
give her hot water abeg. Blazing hot water ni o wink

Kia!! Lady, you're terrible! grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin ;

this is the type of stature I'm talking about
EfemenaXY:

Which kind waist? You mean big-belle waist wey go make woman look like her hubby's mother?? No thank you. I jump am pass. lipsrsealed undecided

As per brëästs, shuo, make dem disappear na. Push-up 'n padded bra dey. cheesy grin

The only important thing you mention for your list na Nyash. Don't worry, the ikebe still dey. If you don't believe me, ask Edwife & Chillisauce. Dem go confirm am for you. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Kia!! Lady, you're terrible! grin
no I want the best for her. Mothers know what is right wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Moi moi. Chillisauce inspired

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.