Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265142 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2015
this one na today own , enough sallah meat and liver inside kiss

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
zemaye:
Moi moi. Chillisauce inspired

Hmmm yummy!

You and chillisauce want me to make some tomorrow. cheesy

@efemenaxy don't mind sambody with her protruded tummy like a seal.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

***runs out***
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by rolled: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
sorry jare my darling. That is shaki pomo liver and eforiro soup
Stop living a fake life for once and attach real pictures
how long are you going to keep stealing pictures from the web

6 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
zemaye:

Nice.

I heard steaming plastics and. Microwaving with them has some health issues.

I used to steam and microwave with plastics. I have stopped so far.
I invested in ceramic for my moi moi.
See if it's possible. I no wan hear say dem say dem say .

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
edwife:

Hmmm yummy!

@efe[b]menaxy don't mind sambody with her protruded tummy like a sea[/b]l.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

***runs out***

Join the moi moi train. cheesy
You can't go wrong experimenting with it.

Sambarry come oh. Edwife said that you have big belly like a seal. lipsrsealed grin

Aunty sambarry is it true? tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Wetin do your throat?? angry lipsrsealed undecided

Hands her a glass of water...

tongue tongue cool

I want to be like you when I grow up.
Munching cherry tomatoes without sauce. The best I do is adding salt and olive oil.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
rolled:

Stop living a fake life for once and attach real pictures
how long are you going to keep stealing pictures from the web

I'm talking to human beings. I wasn't referring to insignificant tarts so clear

next
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

Sambarry come oh. Edwife said that you have big belly like a seal. lipsrsealed grin

don't mind her o.shes jelosin me cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:

cheesy cheesy
Abeg dey Twerk dey go jor.

Belly o
Yansh o

All follow for Twerking
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

cheesy cheesy

Belly o
Yansh o

All follow for Twerking
abi o.ose jare. Awon bad belle and associates kontinu o

awon rollers will soon quench wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin ;

this is the type of stature I'm talking about

My honest (and personal opinion)? Too big.

You for show her belle now. Infact, come to think of it, wrappers - especially Nigerian wrappers - should be banned. So many women hide behind them to cover up bulging waistlines.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
edwife:

Hmmm yummy!

@efemenaxy don't mind sambody with her protruded tummy like a seal.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

***runs out***

grin grin grin

Abeg come back and finish the gist jare. cheesy cool

Chillisauce:

Sambarry come oh. [size=18pt]Edwife said[/size] that you have big belly like a seal. lipsrsealed grin

grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
zemaye:

Mmmm...yum-yum. This looks absolutely divine. Now, moi is tempted. smiley

Chillisauce:

cheesy cheesy
Belly o
Yansh o
All follow for Twerking

Lmao! cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

see goshippppp grin

EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin
Abeg come back and finish the gist jare. cheesy cool
grin grin grin

see another goshipppppppp grin

SAMBARRY:

You sef,you see your name?Instead of holding their wrapper for insinuating that i was talking about you,you are here hailing them. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
edwife:

see goshippppp grin

You sef,you see your name?Instead of holding their wrapper for insinuating that i was talking about you,you are here hailing them. grin

Eddy baby. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
You're funny grin
SAMBARRY:
That means you go thin gan

hope no be say you resemble all those anorexia French models.

All the things wey dey ya plate go belleful you? shocked

if I eat that thing for breakfast e go be like say I eat one piece of biscuit. Eat better food wey go give you stamina o.all this oyinbo oyinbo food dey make person fragile. Na why them no strong. After one blow opari!

For breakfast you are supposed to eat maybe like 3 pieces of yam and fried egg.slice tomato pepper and onions inside

afternoon eba or wheat or fufu and vegetables then evening just take something light like half a bunch of banana. You go thick and strong. No be all this suwegbe food cheesy!

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
cococandy:
You're funny grin

Coco...your profile pic!! shocked shocked

Beautiful couple. Your hubby looks like Bobby Brown from the side. smiley smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Eddy baby. kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Coco...your profile pic!! shocked shocked

Beautiful couple. Your hubby looks like Bobby Brown from the side. smiley smiley
Tenks. Blush smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by babythug(f): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Kulyie!! Repent, for the kingdom of God is near! cheesy grin

As per thin, I prefer to say "slim". Na this regime I use take drop all that nonsense weight I carry for body before.

~ From 102kg to 68kg

~ From UK dress size 18+ to size 10

wink kiss kiss

Hia!!
That shall be my testimony in less than 3months....

I claim it for mysef* grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
babythug:

Hia!!
That shall be my testimony in less than 3months....

I claim it for mysef* grin

Easy sister - it took me longer than three months to get to where I am today - and even then, I've had my fair share of setbacks. Determined but not always consistent.

The trick to attaining consistency is to adopt a lifestyle change that's sustainable, otherwise, you'll fall back into old habits and gain even more than before. I've been there, done that, and worn the tee-shirt, so to speak. smiley

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Yeah, 1hr run. Done it and back now. Before that, I did my 30 mins sit-ups / lower abs workout.

I've still got plenty of time to go to church na. 12noon mass - so yeah, you can still help me tie that gele. smiley

Oya come join me for brekkie: Cherry plum tomatoes, cucumber slices, a squeezed lime and lemon fruit in (warm water) + an extra bottle of water - one litre. smiley kiss

Wait ooo, after licking lime, I go drink water join am?? wetin pepper for here wey need glass of water?
God help ur children ooo. This is beyond me oo.
Efe well done oo
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
That means you go thin gan

hope no be say you resemble all those anorexia French models.

All the things wey dey ya plate go belleful you? shocked

if I eat that thing for breakfast e go be like say I eat one piece of biscuit. Eat better food wey go give you stamina o.all this oyinbo oyinbo food dey make person fragile. Na why them no strong. After one blow opari!

For breakfast you are supposed to eat maybe like 3 pieces of yam and fried egg.slice tomato pepper and onions inside

afternoon eba or wheat or fufu and vegetables then evening just take something light like half a bunch of banana. You go thick and strong. No be all this suwegbe food cheesy!
Sambarry, yours is better na. at least biscuit na sth. My own na to vomit ooo. lemon lime tomatoes, cumcuber plus water for breakfast?? noooo. The only day I imitate hubby take sliced cucumber as desert, na hospital end am oo. I vomited right from d dinning table.
Anyway sha, I have Neva been aje wen it comes to food. Morning tea dey even turn my belle. lol
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
thelish:

Wait ooo, after licking lime, I go drink water join am?? wetin pepper for here wey need glass of water?
God help ur children ooo. This is beyond me oo.
Efe well done oo

Lol!

Why're you all finding this regime strange? Okay, google up the health benefits of lime and lemon. That should be more than enough reason. Secondly, drinking lots of water actually flushes your system of toxins (especially with the lime and lemon mixture), helps tighten up your skin, and makes you look younger and fresher.

C'mon, you've got to admit this is a whole lot better than eating Eba / Amala / Pounded yam / fufu first thing in the morning, with a massive bowl of Ogbolo / Egusi soup and assorted meat - like aunty Sambarry. cheesy cheesy

thelish:

Sambarry, yours is better na. at least biscuit na sth. My own na to vomit ooo. lemon lime tomatoes, cumcuber plus water for breakfast?? noooo. The only day I imitate hubby take sliced cucumber as desert, na hospital end am oo. I vomited right from d dinning table.
Anyway sha, I have Neva been aje wen it comes to food. Morning tea dey even turn my belle. lol

Lawd have mercy! shocked shocked shocked

So what d'you eat in the mornings? Mountains of white carbohydrates?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

Nice.

I heard steaming plastics and. Microwaving with them has some health issues.

I used to steam and microwave with plastics. I have stopped so far.
I invested in ceramic for my moi moi.
See if it's possible. I no wan hear say dem say dem say .
me sef hia am o!!!
does this ceramics of yours come with cover?
abeg tell me how you take do am
make i port sharply.
me sef no wan hia chere kam bia grin
EfemenaXY
abeg join the train gimme your postcode ma send you sallah meat grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
zemaye:

me sef hia am o!!!
make i port sharply.
EfemenaXY
abeg join the train gimme your postcode ma send you sallah meat
grin

Lol! Thanks Zemaye.

Don't want the meat. I tend to avoid red meat as much as possible. Na the moi-moi I want, my sister. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

I want to be like you when I grow up.
Munching cherry tomatoes without sauce. The best I do is adding salt and olive oil.

Lol! Chilli, but most sauces are made from tomatoes now. Besides, adding salt and oil defeats the whole purpose of reducing the calory intake.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 5:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Carbohydrates is good in the morning. It will give you energy to work for a whole day especially Monday mornings like this wink
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Why're you all finding this regime strange? Okay, google up the health benefits of lime and lemon. That should be more than enough reason. Secondly, drinking lots of water actually flushes your system of toxins (especially with the lime and lemon mixture), helps tighten up your skin, and makes you look younger and fresher.

C'mon, you've got to admit this is a whole lot better than eating Eba / Amala / Pounded yam / fufu first thing in the morning, with a massive bowl of Ogbolo / Egusi soup and assorted meat - like aunty Sambarry. cheesy cheesy

Lawd have mercy! shocked shocked shocked

So what d'you eat in the mornings? Mountains of white carbohydrates?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 5:57am On Sep 28, 2015
thelish:

abi o.all this fruits or cornflakes is not my thing for breakfast. If you no fit eat yam and egg for breakfast eat yam porridge. You go get energy. You no go resemble bread when them don soak inside water
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 6:11am On Sep 28, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
edwife:

see goshippppp grin

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 6:15am On Sep 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My honest (and personal opinion)? Too big.

You for show her belle now. Infact, come to think of it, wrappers - especially Nigerian wrappers - should be banned. So many women hide behind them to cover up bulging waistlines.
you're very wicked cheesy

haaa ko da o grin shocked

they should ban wrappers. You want to finish some people grin

the size of belle and yash go be the same and that woman has a full correct African body. That is how a real African woman should look like wink

oya go and add some weight so that your neck go get folds and layers. That way chain or beads go see place rest and balance for neck wink wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
zemaye:

me sef hia am o!!!
make i port sharply.
EfemenaXY
abeg join the train gimme your postcode ma send you sallah meat grin

Mine came with cover.
All though there was this type mum used when we were kids. It's like cooking pot but very small and with covers.
I couldn't get those so I got the ceramic type .

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.