Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265568 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Chillis: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Chilli, but most sauces are made from tomatoes now. Besides, adding salt and oil defeats the whole purpose of reducing the calory intake.

I no dey reduce the calories again. I'm maintaining it cheesy.
I'm not eating raw tomatoes like that.
I have tried , trust me. That's why I settled with salad sauce
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Yeah, 1hr run. Done it and back now. Before that, I did my 30 mins sit-ups / lower abs workout.

I've still got plenty of time to go to church na. 12noon mass - so yeah, you can still help me tie that gele. smiley

Oya come join me for brekkie: Cherry plum tomatoes, cucumber slices, a squeezed lime and lemon fruit in (warm water) + an extra bottle of water - one litre. smiley kiss

Cucumber is back cheesy grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Why're you all finding this regime strange? Okay, google up the health benefits of lime and lemon. That should be more than enough reason. Secondly, drinking lots of water actually flushes your system of toxins (especially with the lime and lemon mixture), helps tighten up your skin, and makes you look younger and fresher.

C'mon, you've got to admit this is a whole lot better than eating Eba / Amala / Pounded yam / fufu first thing in the morning, with a massive bowl of Ogbolo / Egusi soup and assorted meat - like aunty Sambarry. cheesy cheesy

Lawd have mercy! shocked shocked shocked

So what d'you eat in the mornings? Mountains of white carbohydrates?? embarassed embarassed
so many things ooo. other than all this ajebor food.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
SAMBARRY:
abi o.all this fruits or cornflakes is not my thing for breakfast. If you no fit eat yam and egg for breakfast eat yam porridge. You go get energy. You no go resemble bread when them don soak inside water

To take fruit for morning na dead sentence oo
Cornflakes is not my thing at all. I nor dey fit swallow am o.
instead of cornflakes, I will take d local one. already milk nai make soaking garri turn cornflakes.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you're very wicked cheesy

haaa ko da o grin shocked

they should ban wrappers. You want to finish some people grin

the size of belle and yash go be the same and that woman has a full correct African body. That is how a real African woman should look like wink

oya go and add some weight so that your neck go get folds and layers. That way chain or beads go see place rest and balance for neck wink wink
hahahahaha. na belle get wrapper oo. The wrapper dey hang on top d belle

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

thelish thelishious wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 2:29am On Sep 29, 2015
cheesy
thelish:

hahahahaha. na belle get wrapper oo. The wrapper dey hang on top d belle
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 2:31am On Sep 29, 2015
thelish:

instead of cornflakes, I will take d local one. already milk nai make soaking garri turn cornflakes.
correct smiley cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
thelish thelishious wink
I remain loyal ma.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Shawarmaplus(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice tread.. Didn't want to post my SHAWARMA here because of d rule of this tread.

***Check out our profile for pics and other details..
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kimoni:

cheesy grin cheesy
Efe and cucumber is like 5 and 6
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
thelish:

funny.
If i dont take my tea, i wont even know what you are talking about.
The day i followed my roomate in school to eat garri and edikanko soup one morning before lectures, i slept throughout the whole morning.
And this my roommie was sooo agile in class. cheesy
AFter then, heavy food for me in mornings is no no.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

funny.
If i dont take my tea, i wont even know what you are talking about.
The day i followed my roomate in school to eat garri and edikanko soup one morning before lectures, i slept throughout the whole morning.
And this my roommie was sooo agile in class. cheesy
AFter then, heavy food for me in mornings is no no.
The ajebutter don dey ur blood since.
Though I wasn't trained with morning Eba, so I don't do it. But if u ask me to choose BTW d Eba n tea, I go jejely take d Eba. Cos I nor fit eat finish dey bear stomach ache.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
thelish:

Though I wasn't trained with morning Eba, so I don't do it. But if u ask me to choose BTW d Eba n tea, I go jejely take d Eba. Cos I nor fit eat finish dey bear stomach ache.

cheesy is it the tea that gives stomach ache or the eba?
same with pap. natural sleep tablet.
tea wakes up all the body function. It energizes the body tongue
i guess it has to do with the weather also.
do you do any housework before breakfast?

For me, first thing in the morning, after taking care of little pigeons, i get my tea straight.
you see me staggering with one eye open getting my cup ready grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

cheesy is it the tea that gives stomach ache or the eba?
same with pap. natural sleep tablet.
tea wakes up all the body function. It energizes the body tongue
i guess it has to do with the weather also.
do you do any housework before breakfast?

For me, first thing in the morning, after taking care of little pigeons, i get my tea straight.
you see me staggering with one eye open getting my cup ready grin

Enjoy ur tea oo. My dad can't do wtout tea in d morning. he will fall sick. I go give Una two trophy. Sweet things dey pain my belle. especially wen taken first in d morning.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
thelish:

Enjoy ur tea oo. My dad can't do wtout tea in d morning. he will fall sick. I go give Una two trophy. Sweet things dey pain my belle. especially wen taken first in d morning.

nothing beat the first sip.
The feeling is outside this world.
Your dad knows whats up
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

nothing beat the first sip.
The feeling is outside this world.
Your dad knows whats up

I gree ooo. I nor be ajebor for food at all. If I don't eat Eba in 3days, I fit faint ooo.
When I was dating hubby in sch then, It was our first week of dating, I ve come to check my name on admission list, so I stayed at his place for almost a week.**bad girl** but nothing happen sha.
For 3 days I Neva eat Eba, this guy tot I was ajebor oo, just dey prepare dff English food for me. Until I feel ill. He wanted to take me to hospital wen I opened up to him dat I want to eat Eba n egusi soup first bfore we go.
He rushed to d market n prepared d food, na there sickness end oo. He still dey yab me with am till today. Chili, this ur tea sexy sha.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by queen47: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Did you eat ALL of that by YOURSELF??!! undecided

How were you able to get up afterwards? Kia! That would send me to sleep for the whole weekend oh! Oya send the complete picture. Where's the missing pounded yam / Eba / Amala / Fufu?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Going for a 1hr run. Damiso, Queen47, where are you ladies?

Morning all. kiss

Happy Sunday y'all

@Efe....I am here ooo, been following from the sidelines.

How have you been, family and work?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lmao grin
thelish:

I gree ooo. I nor be ajebor for food at all. If I don't eat Eba in 3days, I fit faint ooo.
When I was dating hubby in sch then, It was our first week of dating, I ve come to check my name on admission list, so I stayed at his place for almost a week.**bad girl** but nothing happen sha.
For 3 days I Neva eat Eba, this guy tot I was ajebor oo, just dey prepare dff English food for me. Until I feel ill. He wanted to take me to hospital wen I opened up to him dat I want to eat Eba n egusi soup first bfore we go.
He rushed to d market n prepared d food, na there sickness end oo. He still dey yab me with am till today. Chili, this ur tea sexy sha.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
abi o.all this fruits or cornflakes is not my thing for breakfast. If you no fit eat yam and egg for breakfast eat yam porridge. You go get energy. You no go resemble bread when them don soak inside water

Actually, that happens if you diet without exercising.

When you go on a healthy diet, you lose the excess fat. Exercising helps you build up muscles to replace the fat. So there's no chance of resembling "bread soaked in water".

Kimoni:

Lol! It is oh, my dear. Actually, it's always been there - just felt posting the same thing over and over again could become a tad bit boring.

Anyway, howdy? Whenever I see your handle, I keep remembering your comment about Sunday-Sunday anti-malaria tablets... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
thelish:

thelish:

All this talk about Eba. You be farmer??

Why d'you think you need so much high-calorific foods in the morning??
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:

All this talk about Eba. You be farmer??
Why d'you think you need so much high-calorific foods in the morning??
hahahahaha. I nor be farmer ooo.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by NJPot(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
i dnt kn the one to choose again ooooooh pls someone should chose for me
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
thelish:

Chai
grin
Just 3 days.
N'a wah for you. So you can't do fasting for 3 days?
But na true you talk sha
My first pregnancy
, I didn't know when I bought flight ticket to naija ànd I got my healing after eating afang soup.

But that's just pregnancy

Now I eat ànything

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Best way to eat your Irish potatoes is to roast them with the skin. Make it crusty and eat with paper sauce . smiley

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chillisauce:
Best way to eat your Irish potatoes is to roast them with the skin. Make it crusty and eat with paper sauce . smiley
i like the eggs
but wait o! shocked
the skin dey eatable? abeg tell me o
as na so so fried ones i dey chop make i port to roasted grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
zemaye:

i like the eggs
but wait o! shocked

Yeah. You can eat the skin. Some people even drink the raw one through juicing .
I think I prefer it roasted . Blended roasted ones can also serve as swallow. Like the texture of amala

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by thelish(f): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2015
Chillisauce:

Chai
grin
Just 3 days.
N'a wah for you. So you can't do fasting for 3 days?
But na true you talk sha
My first pregnancy
, I didn't know when I bought flight ticket to naija ànd I got my healing after eating afang soup.

But that's just pregnancy

Now I eat ànything
Ur own worst ooo. flight to eat Eba? hope dat child enjoy eating swallow ooo. lol
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2015
kisswow interesting , i will let you know when i try this new versions
thanks!!!
Chillisauce:

Yeah. You can eat the skin. Some people even drink the raw one through juicing .
I think I prefer it roasted . Blended roasted ones can also serve as swallow. Like the texture of amala

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
thelish:

hahahahaha. I nor be farmer ooo.

smiley smiley

Then you don't need such high energy foods in the morning. You know, you could try porridge - it releases energy slowly during the day, so you'll be less apt to feel hungry shortly after your meal...

zemaye:

i like the eggs
but wait o! shocked

Yep, very edible - especially when soft-boiled or baked.

It's popularly eaten with tuna mayo and / or with baked beans and salad.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by lacapine: 3:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Hi everyone. Been following this thread since a week now. Very very informative and educative and entertaining all at d same time.

please am few months preggy, can I still do these healthy meals in this little proportions? Am a really big eater but have to gradually make amends now esp. after going through this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.