Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (263506 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:
Efemenaxy, pls do you know any priest on NL? I want to go to confession this night sad

I forgot since that tomorrow is Sunday, Choi! I need to be in a state of grace before mass tomorrow

Burntpalace for your nun.

Bellong for your Chief High Priest.

Those two readily come to mind. That way, you've got spiritual coverage from two major angles. Christianity and our good old African traditional based beliefs. Quite comforting, isn't it.

And you were right about Bellong getting bribed with cowries. I love cowries. Seriously. I actual bought 2 packs from Ebay, shipped from the states. Almost like the real deal. Almost except they aren't alive (thank goodness) and are polished. Had them strung into waist beads. Sexy stuff. tongue tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Burntpalace: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Those two readily come to mind. That way, you've got spiritual coverage from two major angles. Christianity and our good old African traditional based beliefs. Quite comforting, isn't it.

And you were right about Bellong getting bribed with cowries. I love cowries. Seriously. I actual bought 2 packs from Ebay, shipped from the states. Almost like the real deal. Almost except they aren't alive (thank goodness) and are polished. Had them strung into waist beads. Sexy stuff. tongue tongue

Sister Burntpalace herself needs prayers! You see how easy it is to get sucked back into this time wasting venture known as nairaland? Aprokoism will not kee person in this place.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Efe grin
Pls what are you going to do with a cowrie waist bead?
You couldn't possibly wear that as it would be bulky under a dress

EfemenaXY:

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked ile wey curse pass me sef cheesy grin

Anyways, let's do this..

Bless me father Bellong burntpalace for I have sinned
My last confession was on the 19th of August 1993
These are my sins.
For I have .... tongue

Lord! Reminisce....my days as a Catholic ehnnnn
It's all good

Efeeeeee, ship cowries all the way from US? Across the ocean shocked
Lol...you have briticonised finally. Na oyinbo dey behave like this o
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

It's true na. All na green. grin

Will try the wheat grass thing and see how it goes.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:

Sister Burntpalace herself needs prayers! You see how easy it is to get sucked back into this time wasting venture known as nairaland? Aprokoism will not kee person in this place.

I know.

In as much as I hate to admit it, the useless threads kind of suck you in. I just feel bad about the whole shenanigans for both parties. Abeg I nor wan put mouth for matter.

cococandy:
Efe grin
Pls what are you going to do with a cowrie waist bead?
You couldn't possibly wear that as it would be bulky under a dress

Could do, but d'you know I used them as an incentive to lose weight? At the time I got them, I was a UK dress size 14. It took me weeks to find someone who could string them into waist beads (the crazy woman charged me £25 for each one - I nor blame her). Anyway, I asked her to fix them for a waist size 10. Had to tell her it was for my niece jare.

When they were done, I fell so much in love with them, but didn't dare try them on as I didn't want it snapping. All I could do was really diet and exercise and the closer I got, the more motivated I felt. Anyway, to answer your question, you could use them as a substitute for belts for your jeans trousers or "hot pant" shorts during the summer.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:

Sorry, I just had to lol at this

But no let seu.n hear this one o

Na 100 years ban be that grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Anyways, let's do this..

These are my sins.
For I have .... tongue

It's all good

Me sef wan talk am..efe is confirmed ajebuyter Britico grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Burntpalace: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Anyways, let's do this..

These are my sins.
For I have .... tongue

It's all good

100 hail Mary's for you. Go and sin no more.

Ayam innocent of all charges. lipsrsealed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Could do, but d'you know I used them as an incentive to lose weight? At the time I got them, I was a UK dress size 14. It took me weeks to find someone who could string them into waist beads (the crazy woman charged me £25 for each one - I nor blame her). Anyway, I asked her to fix them for a waist size 10. Had to tell her it was for my niece jare.

When they were done, I fell so much in love with them, but didn't dare try them on as I didn't want it snapping. All I could do was really diet and exercise and the closer I got, the more motivated I felt. Anyway, to answer your question, you could use them as a substitute for belts for your jeans trousers or "hot pant" shorts during the summer.
Okay
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Burntpalace: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I know.

In as much as I hate to admit it, the useless threads kind of suck you in. I just feel bad about the whole shenanigans for both parties. Abeg I nor wan put mouth for matter.

Right? The time wasted is directly proportional to the uselessness of the thread.

Anyway sha, when next I disappear, you will understand.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:

I agree with the time wasting venture .

I must keep up the discipline I had a few weeks ago to be visiting at weekends like efe embarassed

I was really good and then I slipped up again embarassed it's so bad that it's on the home page as soon as I get into safari as one of my favourites.

I need the NL cure. How did you do it?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Anyways, let's do this..

These are my sins.
For I have .... tongue

It's all good

Na you sabi.

I will never confess to my local catholic priest. That man is a cowboy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed This is strictly between me and my God.

IF I must do so, then it'll be at one far away parish like that where I'll never hope to see the very old priest again. cheesy cheesy

Kimoni:

My sister, I was desperate.

Amazon was selling 10-20 pieces for £3.00 + Wharra rip-off. I checked and it was hard. Some had openings at just one end, some didn't. Then finally on ebay, I found someone selling 260 pieces a pack for £15.00 with openings at both ends! Ah, abeg I just quickly bought 2 packs and paid sharp-sharp. Beautiful experience. Carefully packaged. Shipping didn't take longer than the promised 3-5 working days. I was one happy customer and quickly gave the top rating.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:

100 shocked shocked
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:

Right? The time wasted is directly proportional to the uselessness of the thread.

Anyway sha, when next I disappear, you will understand.

sad sad

As long as you don't deactivate. embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Burntpalace: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:

I agree with the time wasting venture .

I must keep up the discipline I had a few weeks ago to be visiting at weekends like efe embarassed

I was really good and then I slipped up again embarassed it's so it's on the home page as soon as I get into safari as one of my favourites.

I need the NL cure. How did you do it?

Honestly, the reason it took me so long to deactivate was because I wasn't sure it would work. I thought I would still be hooked but I was surprised when I finally did it. I rarely checked it and didn't even miss it. When I decided to come back, I thought I would come back, say hi and go back to rarely coming on but for where? Very demonic place this NL.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:

grin

You people will not kill me.

True though. The more useless the thread is, the more time you waste on it. Lolol
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin cheesy Having such a good laugh this night

@ directly proportional - we dey solve quadratic (is it) equation on top NL matter again

@ cowboy - hmnnnn Efe, this sins you cannot confess to your resident priest **coughs** whisper it in my ears, promise I won't tell
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:

It's true na. All na green. grin

Will try the wheat grass thing and see how it goes.

Lol!

Don't forget to pinch your nose tight. I still haven't quite got used to it. This will be my second attempt. smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:

Honestly, the reason it took me so long to deactivate was because I wasn't sure it would work. I thought I would still be hooked but I was surprised when I finally did it. I rarely checked it and didn't even miss it. When I decided to come back, I thought I would come back, say hi and go back to rarely coming on but for where? Very demonic place this NL.

Oh my ribs grin grin grin

Oga at the top!!!!!!!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:

So deactivation is the best bet ?

Uhhhhhhhm

Contemplating .....

Knowing how useless I am with passwords and emails I am sure creating another Monica would be too much hassle and that would mean I would remain a guest and not keep commenting like I have been doing for the past 3 hours embarassed

If I don't deactivate I need to really manage the time I spend on here.

I will start with efe technique of weekends only and am sure gradually will reduce it from there.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bellong: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:

Her sin "are" way too much to let go easily. Kimoni, your punishment will be like those given to witches in the old England.. tongue

And I have stripped Ile of her "Nunship"... cheesy

Efe, you just dey confirm your ajebo everyday. And NO, the gods don't deal with foreign cowries, dem no get fire...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:

Me sef wan talk am..efe is confirmed ajebuyter Britico grin

Eh...eh..eh..abeg don't start that one again jare. cheesy cheesy

I-yam-not. How can you say I am? I speak pidgin English wella - Warri style. I know how to swallow eba/ pounded yam / fufu / starch with Ogbolo, Egusi, Banga, and / or pepper soup. I sabi wash clothes with hands and enjoy Naija jokes too.

Abeg, I'm not an Ajebor. Your own pass mine. cheesy cheesy cool tongue

bellong:

Her sin "are" way too much to let go easily. Kimoni, your punishment will be like those given to witches in the old England.. tongue
Efe, you just dey confirm your ajebo everyday. And NO, the gods don't deal with foreign cowries, dem no get fire...

OMG!! This high priest will not kill me! cheesy cheesy Allegation(s) denied, sir. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin cheesy Having such a good laugh this night

@ directly proportional - we dey solve quadratic (is it) equation on top NL matter again

@ cowboy - hmnnnn Efe, this sins you cannot confess to your resident priest **coughs** whisper it in my ears, promise I won't tell

You try. cheesy cheesy

Dem plenty. Anyone who wishes to hear them will never be the same again. Besides, one or two sessions won't be enough. And you'll need plenty of hankies as you'll come out sweating buckets... tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Burntpalace: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Oh my ribs grin grin grin

Oga at the top!!!!!!!

Abi I lie?

damiso:

Uhhhhhhhm
Contemplating .....
Knowing how useless I am with passwords and emails I am sure creating another Monica would be too much hassle and that would mean I would remain a guest and not keep commenting like I have been doing for the past 3 hours embarassed
I will start with efe technique of weekends only and am sure gradually will reduce it from there.

I'll try that too.

bellong:

And I have stripped Ile of her "Nunship"... cheesy..

Choi! O pari.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Burntpalace:

Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're funny. But on second thoughts, I think you're right, especially with the language used on here. Sometimes it's just better to view from the sidelines before someone hits your head with a stone or frying pan. Even Kimoni's an expert with the catapult. She always aims BULLS EYE.

Na sharp shooter that girl be.

***quickly ducks a flying missle from Kimoni's kitchen window***

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Eh...eh..eh..abeg don't start that one again jare. cheesy cheesy

I-yam-not. How can you say I am? I speak pidgin English wella - Warri style. I know how to swallow eba/ pounded yam / fufu / starch with Ogbolo, Egusi, Banga, and / or pepper soup. I sabi wash clothes with hands and enjoy Naija jokes too.

Abeg, I'm not an Ajebor. Your own pass mine. cheesy cheesy cool tongue

OMG!! This high priest will not kill me! cheesy cheesy Allegation(s) denied, sir. cheesy

All those things still don't make you not ajenitter tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
bellong:

Even with 100 HMs?? Haba!!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Read wetin I post and give your comments on my green drink.

Abi na nokia phone you dey use?
which one be grass drink again? cheesy

I never see am before o.how does it taste like? cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:

Uhhhhhhhm

Contemplating .....

I didn't deliberately set out to come on here just on weekends oh.

It's impossible to log on to social networking sites at work due to firewall restrictions. And it's all closely monitored. I nor wan lose my daily bread because of Nairaland. And when I get home, I'm so knackered, I barely have time to do anything else, much less looking at another screen.

Weekends, it is and even then I always feel I waste precious time on here sef. But giving credit where it's due, this yeye site is very addictive. Read somewhere that our Oga at the top used e-juju on it. Bellong can very or dispute the claim(s). tongue tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin I am sure Sambarry and Thelish will describe you as one of the bolded.

abeg I prefer zobo or kunu o Jared.which one be grass drink. Oyinbo say the devil you know is better thanks the Angel you don't know. What if I drink it and my stomach starts jumping in anger nko? cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're funny. But on second thoughts, I think you're right, especially with the language used on here. Sometimes it's just better to view from the sidelines before someone hits your head with a stone or frying pan. Even Kimoni's an expert with the catapult. She always aims BULLS EYE.

Na sharp shooter that girl be.

***quickly ducks a flying missle from Kimoni's kitchen window***

Meeeee Hehehehehe not moi, Efe. Na learner I be but I have repented sha

But honestly, I agree with Ile, this place is very toxic
Maybe because I don't do bb and what's up, and FB is also rarely
Lemme listen to your solutions sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.