Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant - Educational Services (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (144713 Views)

Any Idea Of How Much Oagf-office Of Accountant General Pays ??? / A Random Question At An Interview / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by fineboy967: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
I will be writing Ican skills level exam by Nov, please can anyone help me out with diz performance management question? thanks... No: 08164164668 gmail: danielgbenga1996@gmail.com

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by benebaby77: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
karferguso:
Please, I need details and information on tutorial where one can learn standard accounting and statistical packages ....Xpss, STATA, Bloomberg, etc. in Ilorin or Ibadan city.

if you have a computer... You can save yourself some time and money by learning those by yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Basit99(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
good evening sir, Is it a must someone need to pay subscription fee before writing the exam, because I paid for my ATS3 exam fee since last week Thursday and it as not been process till now.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Peacefultosin: 3:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Dear OP, I finished ATS in 2009 but i am yet to be inducted, if i choose to continue, where do i start from and what will the budget look like?

Secondly, i am a graduate of economics who wish to lecture in one of these ATS classes, can you be of help in this regard?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Marshalemmy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
sir, can a student who has outstandings in fees be allowed to write examination
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by tfkay7: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good day sir
How many papers would you advise a working class ican student to take in the finals level?? And could pls suggest the course combination
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
funkyjms:

Yes!
I'm surprised that after seating for a diet, you don't know you have the option to choose the number of papers to write in a level.
please, Will I Be Allow To Write Without Paying My Subscription Fee?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Lolafemi: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Good afternoon house.. I just came across group and pls my question is this.... Is there any way one can pass this public sector accounting.. The material is too bulky... The lecturer just come to class and dictates to us... From the pack... And the exams is just few weeks now.. Pls what do I do... Pls help me in your own way
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Jenkoja(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Lolafemi:
Good afternoon house.. I just came across group and pls my question is this.... Is there any way one can pass this public sector accounting.. The material is too bulky... The lecturer just come to class and dictates to us... From the pack... And the exams is just few weeks now.. Pls what do I do... Pls help me in your own way

solve all the questions in the pack then you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by larukey: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
PLEASE MR FINE BOY,
I WROTE MY ATS 3 AS FAR BACK AS IN 2014, MARCH DIET AND THAT STAGE HAS BEEN PASSED BUT I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING AFTERWARDS, DID NOT REGISTER OR GO FOR THE INDUCTION.
WHAT I WOULD WANT YOU TO ASSIST ME WITH IS
HOW CAN I CHECK MY STATUS TO KNOW WHATS NEXT

THANKS
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by EASYSHO: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
For personal home class or special revision on Performance management/Management Accounting, Cost Accounting and Taxation. Contact the number 08060117454 with many years of professional lecturing experience.

Also ACCA past questions on Performance Management and other subjects for many diets.

You can send message to the number for your interest.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by dharmielol(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
are you in ibadan?
EASYSHO:
For personal home class or special revision on Performance management/Management Accounting, Cost Accounting and Taxation. Contact the number 08060117454 with many years of professional lecturing experience.

Also ACCA past questions on Performance Management and other subjects for many diets.

You can send message to the number for your interest.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by EASYSHO: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
dharmielol:
are you in ibadan?

Am in Lagos. But I can arrange for u in Lagos.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by PastorAji(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Wanna ask what about those with HND Banking and Finance
isobayor:

You will be exempted in quantitative techniques and business finance. You will write 3 papers in foundation, 6 papers in skill and 5 papers in final stage.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by squarelead(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sire, I want to write examination in skills level MAY 2017, I have just concluded foundation level tho one paper,...... I was told I can't write the six papers in skills level at once, pls if am to write four, which is the best four courses to start with?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Ameboperoo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
squarelead:
Sire, I want to write examination in skills level MAY 2017, I have just concluded foundation level tho one paper,...... I was told I can't write the six papers in skills level at once, pls if am to write four, which is the best four courses to start with?
Who says you can't write the six papers at once?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by benebaby77: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
squarelead:

Of course, you can write the six papers at once but it's not advisable..... those papers are very technical and study packs are damn bulky..... PSAF is about 650 pages, FR about 700 pages, MGE 500 pages etc

I believe anything is possible sha
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by mandonnels(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
benebaby77:

Of course, you can write the six papers at once but it's not advisable..... those papers are very technical and study packs are damn bulky..... PSAF is about 650 pages, FR about 700 pages, MGE 500 pages etc

I believe anything is possible sha
d size is really voluminous & scary.
will give d six a try though.
with God everything is possible
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by supernet4(f): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
mandonnels:

d size is really voluminous & scary.
will give d six a try though.
with God everything is possible
I also wanna give it a try I men writting d 6 @once but am a lazy reader so I will just focus on my lecture jeje
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by mandonnels(m): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2016
supernet4:

I also wanna give it a try I men writting d 6 @once but am a lazy reader so I will just focus on my lecture jeje
with a good lecture, personal homework and God, success is guaranteed
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by supernet4(f): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2016
mandonnels:

with a good lecture, personal home
work and God, success is guaranteed
Amen
I can't wait
Just that am too lazy to read and I get diverted easily
Wish u success
Tanx
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by MrBlock: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
isobayor:

As the revenue from oil and gas dwindles, there will be aggressive drive for internally generated revenue. While this portends a difficult time for companies and individuals on tax related issues, its a great opportunity for non client centric consultants and some unscrupulous regulators to exploit the innocence and ignorance of Tax payers. ADEGOLU CONSULTING SERVICES a client centric firm founded on integrity and professionalism is ready to partner with you to be on right side of law by delivering with passion Quintessential Audit, Financial Advisory & Tax services.
You can contact; ADEBAYO on 08079276907, RAHMON; on 08025331404 for more details

N.B You will get commission for every client introduce by you.

Can you manage clients in Ibadan? If yes, then I have big re-distribution company I can link you up with. They have an average annual turnover of about N20billion. You can reach me on 08051923456.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Ameboperoo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
As a graduate of accounting from an accredited institution, I'm to write 4 papers at skill level, 2 papers excempted, after paying for the exception, which other fees will I need to pay? I have tried getting this from their website but I couldn't.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ameboperoo:
As a graduate of accounting from an accredited institution, I'm to write 4 papers at skill level, 2 papers excempted, after paying for the exception, which other fees will I need to pay? I have tried getting this from their website but I couldn't.
exam Fee For The 4 Subjects And Annual Subscription Fee
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Hamzatakanfe: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2016
pls, I have paid for december 2016 aat induction but due to some reasons I will not be able to attend the induction ceremony. I want to know if attendace is compulsory and if there is any penalty for nonattendance.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Ameboperoo(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
exam Fee For The 4 Subjects And Annual Subscription Fee

Thanks. Please how much at the moment and is there time constraints on the exam fee?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Ameboperoo:

Thanks. Please how much at the moment and is there time constraints on the exam fee?
yes, The Result For May Diet Will Be Released First.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ameboperoo:

i Will Find Out?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ameboperoo:

49700 FOR THE 4 SUBJECTS

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Hamzatakanfe: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
pls, I have paid for December 2016 ATS3 induction but due to some reasons I will not be able to attend the induction ceremony. I want to know if attendance is compulsory and if there is any penalty for nonattendance.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
larukey:
PLEASE MR FINE BOY,
I WROTE MY ATS 3 AS FAR BACK AS IN 2014, MARCH DIET AND THAT STAGE HAS BEEN PASSED BUT I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING AFTERWARDS, DID NOT REGISTER OR GO FOR THE INDUCTION.
WHAT I WOULD WANT YOU TO ASSIST ME WITH IS
HOW CAN I CHECK MY STATUS TO KNOW WHATS NEXT

THANKS

Same as mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. / Education Project Topics With Available Materials / Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.