Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? (59263 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / My Friend Wants To Give Her Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some babies are so active that you'll throw them up that way and all they'll do is giggle while demanding for more.

I did it to my sister's first child. tongue

That boy is one hell of a strong rough guy. grin
u did dat when d father wasn't around nah, u would have tried it when he's around & ur life will neva remain d same..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by kambili999(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
I go take koni koni collect my pikin say I wan breastfeed am and make sure anytime that visitor enter my house, I go dey "breastfeed" my pikin.

Nigerians tho. Smh.

Na dis kain treatment dey prompt litigation of child abuse for jand oo.
sorry but how do you breastfeed?
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
thinking...

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Matty33(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Me: d kind slap wey I go tear am never get model..
This is sometimes good for children; it removes fear from them. Just be kful about it sha.

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by KlaireKlement(f): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmmm...Where my baby lands after the throw would determine my action.If na 4 d visitor hands,no P...But if na 4 ground,hmm hmm....I comment my reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by eyeon(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:
If my child survives that, I will just smile, and forget about it angry

Some months later, I will also visit the visitor and throw his child up in the same manner... and I will also just smile, and forget about it smiley

AN EYE FOR AN EYE undecided
Someone with your kinda eyes must go for an eye.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Awoofawo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
omarithmetics:
The reason we need this on the front page is beyond me

Laugh they said is the best medicine......

After all the election stress, bro! we need to unwind jawe!
No bone face bro, laugh a little.....
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by KingsleyCEO: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
At this point he should go home because he has over stayed his welcome
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by nickyblinky(f): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
big slap
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Matty33:
This is sometimes good for children; it removes fear from them. Just be kful about it sha.
yes bro. But, not dis kind height nah. I believe I can fly no b for my child side..

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by zeezeegal(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Him dy commot fear for en body.....
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by greatnow: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nwa bu nwa ora.....but abeg no play that horse play with my pikin
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by MEILYN(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbanks:
I go wait for him wife patiently until him wife dey 9months pregnant den I go throw him wife up.....den leave am for air dey go my haus
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by nickyblinky(f): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] ;Dbig slap
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by kennyanadi: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
I will smile,take my baby from him...see him off to his house....then grab his baby and throw him or her so high up over the roof of the next 3 building in his hood.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by StealthyMe(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:
If my child survives that, I will just smile, and forget about it angry

Some months later, I will also visit the visitor and throw his child up in the same manner... and I will also just smile, and forget about it smiley

AN EYE FOR AN EYE undecided

...MAKES THE WORLD GO BLIND undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by omoiyafusat(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Just collect my baby and promise never to give he/she again
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by IGBOSON2: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
I doubt anyone would have a problem if the visitor was Vincent Enyeama! We can all agree he's a pair of safe handssmiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by omenka(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
kambili999:
sorry but how do you breastfeed?
I'm speaking from the perspective of the person sitting next to the visitor. I bet those things on her chest are not prosthetics.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by omenka(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
cashpaulo:

u be man na........how u wan take breastfeed am na.......abi ur own milk dey am gringringrin
I dey talk based on the person wen dey sit next to the yeye visitor.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by rman: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Anyway, research has shown that if the baby is just a few months old, this practice is actually dangerous.

The neck of babies is not so firm and throwing them up causes vibration of the brain within the skull which may result into some minor damages.

Yes babies like it but we need to be very careful.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
asadike:
Depending on d kind of visitor.

Mind u, someone that's meeting you&ur baby for the first time will never try that. Its only someone that's very close to you...
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by merciemac(f): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
That's way too high up. I cant throw my baby up like that; so there's no way i would allow dat.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by chiogoezubem(f): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
I almost spat in my juice. See laugh

cheesy cheesy cheesy
That is ehn!

I was very annoyed at something someone did just b4 I walked into this thread. Now I can't seem to be able to control myself. My people for here think say I don kolo. The kind tight-lipped giggles wey dey force imself commot for my mouth na die, and the spit wey follow am na die!

Kai Nairalanders! The comments tight and funny die! Anyway that na why I come in the first place. To laugh. grin cheesy
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by ddaammyy(f): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Very risky. That was how a baby was thrown up like that in my skul. The baby's survival was by the grace of God because the baby was cut by a ceiling fan between her eye nd her head. It was not funny. The baby was on bandage for many months. Abeg o
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Youngzedd(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zaikon:
Ask the baby if the baby likes it

grin grin grin
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by BabaO2: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
I will Jonathan him
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
I will give him "sho you ken"
Hahahaa
Some peeps hasn't let go off Street fighter games smiley
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by omarhlichanwa: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wowowowo.ooooo. Na die be dat oooooo!
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by kambili999(f): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
I'm speaking from the perspective of the person sitting next to the visitor. I bet those things on her chest are not prosthetics.
lol. except so.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbanks:
I go wait for him wife patiently until him wife dey 9months pregnant den I go throw him wife up.....den leave am for air dey go my haus
Kai!
Which planet u 4rm come? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.