Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) (7065 Views)

JAMB Denies Opening Change Of Course / Institution Process For 2017 UTME / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) by skultrick(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2015
This is to inform all those that wrote 2015/2016 UTME, that for those of you that are interested in changing their institution or course, the portal is open now, the procedure began on 01-04-2015 and will close on 15-04-2015. Thus this exercise will last for only two (2) weeks.
Below might be reason(s) why you should change your institution or course you initially filled in during the UTME registration.

i. Low UTME Score:
Now you have seen your UTME score, the next thing is to prepare for post-UTME . If for your score falls below cut-off mark for your initial choosen university you might consider purchasing a change of course for. In the same vain , if your score is above your institution cut-off, but not high enough to compete for the chosen course , you also might want to change to a less competitive course.

ii. Error(s) During Registration:
You might have some irreversible errors during your registration. This the time to correct that mistake.

iii. Due To Incomplete SSCE Result:
If your result is incomplete and doesn't fulfill the requirements of your chosen course you might want to change institution or course.

iv. Order Personal Reasons:
You might have other personal reservations why you want to change institution or course. This could be due to geographical reasons, proximity to your family, financial access etc.

How To Apply
The procedure on how to change your institution or course is very simple as stated below;

i. Purchase the UTME change of course forn card at any of the Jamb office or accredited centers across the country .

ii. Proceed to any of the accredited centers to complete the process.
You will provide the following in other to complete the process;
(a) your new choice of institution (s)
(b) your new choice of course(s)

iii. Once the changes have been made , it will be submitted to the JAMB database and a new slip will be automatically generated , print it out and voola! You have successfully completed the process.

---------------------------------------------------------
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) by skultrick(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Below are the cutoff mark for most university in Nigeria...

University of Ibadan (UI) – 200
Kwara State Polytechnic, – 180
University of Port Harcourt
(UNIPORT) – 180 or 200 depending
on course
Federal University of Technology
Owerri (FUTO) – 180 UTME
Kaduna State University (KASU) –
180 UTME
Lagos State Polytechnic
(LASPOTECH) – 180

Minna (FUTMinna) – 190
Lagos State University (LASU) – 200
Michael Okpara University of
Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) – 180
Imo State University IMSU,/ Evan
Enwerem University (EEU) – 180
University of Benin (UNIBEN) – 20
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU/
UNIZIK) – 180 Education courses
while others are 200
Enugu State University of Science
& Technology – 180
Federal University of Technology,
Akure (FUTA) – 200
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) –
Adekunle Ajasin University – 200
Tai Solarin University of Education
(TASUED) – 180
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
– 200
(minimum UTME cut-off)
Rivers State University of Science
and
Technology (RSUST) – 180
University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
(UNAAB) – 180 (minimum UTME cut-
off)
Delta State University, Abraka
(DELSU) – 180 (minimum UTME cut-
off)
Abia State University, Uturu (ABSUU)
– 180
University of Ilorin, UNILORIN – 200
(240 for Medicine)
University of Lagos (UNILAG) – 200
FUT, Minna – 190
Kwara Poly -180
University of Port
Harcourt, UNIPORT-200/180
depending on course
Owerri, FUTO – 180 UTME cutoff.
Kaduna State University, KASU- 180
UTME cutoff
Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH
– 180
University of Ibadan, UI – 200
Lagos State University, LASU – 200
Michael Okpara University of
Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU – 180
Imo State University IMSU, now
Evan Enwerem University EEU – 180
University of Benin, UNIBEN – 200
Anambra State University,ANSU –

Enugu State University of Science &
Tech -180
Federal University of
Technology,Akure, FUTA -200
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU
-200 Adekunle Ajasin University-
200(minimum UTME score)
Tai Solarin University of
Education,TASUED – 180
University of Nigeria, Nsukka,UNN –
200 (minimum UTME cut-off)
Rivers State University of Science
and Technology, RSUST – 180
University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
UNAAB- 180 (minimumUTME cut-off
was 200 last year)
Delta State University,Abraka,
DELSU -180 (minimum UTME cut-
off)
Abia State University, Uturu,ABSU –
University of Ilorin, Unilorin -200 (240
for medicine)
University of Lagos -200(minimum
post UTME cut off)
Niger Delta University – 180 Cutoff
mark will vary depending on your
chosen course.
Enugu State University of Science &
Tech -180
Federal University of
Technology,Akure, FUTA -200
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU
Adekunle Ajasin University-
200(minimum UTME score)
Osun State University (Uniosun) –
200 (180 – Agriculture, Education
and Arts i.e Humanities and Culture
Faculty)
University of Abuja (Uniabuja) – 180
Univeristy of Calabar – Med/Surg
and law is 200, while others 180
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) – 180
for Science based courses and 190
and above
in UTME for Arts, Social Science, Law
and Administration
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida
University (IBBU) – 180
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) – 180
and above
Auchi Polytechnic (Auchipoly) –
160 Minimum Jamb Score
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) by skultrick(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Hello guy!
The holiday is over and the sale of the 2015/2016 change of course form is still ongoing. You can still purchase your change of course form from any JAMB office nationwide or accredited centers.

Please be reminded that you can only complete the process of changing your course successfully at any accredited center unless you know your username.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) by silat(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Hi pls I bought d scratch card since Monday last week, but d site at d back of d card is not opening. Pls what website do u use? Pls help as I need to change my girl's institution asap. Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) by skultrick(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2015
silat:
Hi pls I bought d scratch card since Monday last week, but d site at d back of d card is not opening. Pls what website do u use? Pls help as I need to change my girl's institution asap. Thanks

Did you try changing it yourself or did visit any nearby accredited center near you?

I suggest you visit any nearby accredited center .
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) by skultrick(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Hello guyz..

Remember that the JAMB change of course/institution will end next week.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) by skultrick(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2015
I got a Whatapp message from one dude telling that his friend made a mistake while changing her course/institution, asked if she could correct the mistake?

Note: that once the form has been submitted any mistake made cannot be corrected.

So I advice you visit any accredited center to avoid any mistake Or follow the steps above to contact me now.
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) by tvreporter: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is is a special information to all candidates who have written jamb and wish to change their course or institution of choice, about procedure for this Jamb 2016 change of course.

The JAMB Change of Course and Institution Form 2016/2017 is a form to help students change their Institution or Course of study which was initially chosen them either intentionally or by mistake during their 2016 jamb e-registration.

More also, if a candidate fails to meet up with the cut-off mark of his/her preferred institution or course, it is necessary for that candidate to buy the 2016 JAMB Change of Course And Institution Form.

To apply, click on [ur=http://naijadailys.com/2016-jamb-change-of-course-and-institution-form-is-out/l]2016 JAMB Change of Course And Institution Form[/url]
Re: 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) by tvreporter: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is is a special information to all candidates who have written jamb and wish to change their course or institution of choice, about procedure for this Jamb 2016 change of course.

The JAMB Change of Course and Institution Form 2016/2017 is a form to help students change their Institution or Course of study which was initially chosen them either intentionally or by mistake during their 2016 jamb e-registration.

More also, if a candidate fails to meet up with the cut-off mark of his/her preferred institution or course, it is necessary for that candidate to buy the 2016 JAMB Change of Course And Institution Form.

To apply, click here

(1) (Reply)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / 2015/2016 Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Uwana Post-utme Result / A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.