Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (83194 Views)

What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by bennyrazz: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
the title of this thread says buhari's first 100days in office. His first 100days will determine if he would succeed. I hope he does cuz expectations are high.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by DollyParton1(f): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mr President, we are watching and waiting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by PassingShot(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Once again as always feared and expected there is no concrete plan or whatsoever in solving the Niger Delta question.

All he said there are mere rethoric that we've been hearing since the first oil well was drilled in Oloibiri.

The Nigerian state had enough time to solve this problem but no one is interested and this calls for a sober reflection.

Don't we already have NDDC to which budget is allocated for the purpose of developing the region? And this is in addition to the Niger-Delta states receiving substantial allocations over and above other states.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Jorussia(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
I Just pray He overcomes the cabals holding this country.There is no way he can say all he will do in one address. All i want him to do firstly, is to ensure that kerosene starts selling for the govt approved price of #50 at least starting from July. I am a Niger deltan, the problem in Niger delta arises from the greed and hypocrisy of our leaders and does who claims to represent us.I want to advise GMB not to look at the faces of dokubo,tompolopo and ex warlords, rather he should pay a visit to the region to see faces does living in poverty and hopelessness. All he needs to do,is increase the budget of the ministry of N/D and NDDC and ensure that they account for every penny spent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by gulfer: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Once again as always feared and expected there is no concrete plan or whatsoever in solving the Niger Delta question.

All he said there are mere rethoric that we've been hearing since the first oil well was drilled in Oloibiri.

The Nigerian state had enough time to solve this problem but no one is interested and this calls for a sober reflection.
At least, there is a direction?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by LeStylo: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
• Review and implement audit
recommendations by Nigeria Extractive
Industries Transparency Initiative
(NEITI).
NNPC in trouble be that o. NEITI aligns with SLS on amount missing in the oil sector. The pledge not to probe past transactions is near-impossible.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by naso2(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
I MUST CONFESS EVEN AS AN UNREPETANT GEJ FAN, THAT IF THIS MAN DOES 60% OF WHAT HE HAS PROMISED , I WILL ..............

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by deskossy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Promises, i hope he never breaks them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by simplex2: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

• Work with the National Assembly to
strengthen ICPC and EFCC by
guaranteeing institutional autonomy
including financial and prosecutorial
independence and security of tenure of
officials.

This is where you need to draft JEGA to work in.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Joyful77: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
luvmijeje:
May God grant him wisdom, knowledge, tact and the will to deliver all these wonderful promises. May he not fail the people like Jonathan did. Amen.

Amin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
The same nonsense. What is the change here ?

Re-structure the country you mor0ns. Make the States Independent Economic Units capable of exploring their resources and surviving independently. I said this man is too old to govern.

Buhari, Restructure the country. Is this change ?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by LubricatingOil: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
[s]Story. Where is true federalism in all of that long story? The problem with Nigeria is structural. Restructure the country such that states can harness whatever resources they have to develop their area and people. Most especially, the current regime of clean elections must be maintained and even improved upon. Otherwise, it is same of the same[/s]
Fool.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Bright4(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
May almighty God guide him to restore our lost glory.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by honeychild(f): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
The same nonsense. What is the change here ?

Re-structure the country you mor0ns. Make the States Independent Economic Units capable of exploring their resources and surviving independently. I said this man is too old to govern.

Buhari, Restructure the country. Is this change ?

Restructuring the country is not the issue. So if they restructure the country and the SS becomes an independent Economic Unit led by Asari and Jonathan, how does that improve the lot of the old grandma in the creeks? Jonathan did nothing for the Niger Delta as president of Nigeria. He will still do nothing for it as President of the Independent Republic of the Niger Delta.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Change2015(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jorussia:
I Just pray He overcomes the cabals holding this country.There is no way he can say all he will do in one address. All i want him to do firstly, is to ensure that kerosene starts selling for the govt approved price of #50 at least starting from July. I am a Niger deltan, the problem in Niger delta arises from the greed and hypocrisy of our leaders and does who claims to represent us.I want to advise GMB not to look at the faces of dokubo,tompolopo and ex warlords, rather he should pay a visit to the region to see faces does living in poverty and hopelessness. All he needs to do,is increase the budget of the ministry of N/D and NDDC and ensure that they account for every penny spent.

You cannot increase the budget of agencies and Ministries that have shown themselves to be incapable of delivering value when resources were pouring in. Even Niger Delta people need to ask their leaders what has been achieved over the last 5-16 years. Was there even a plan for the nd development? Nigeria must demand accountability from these agencies. Looting season is over. With the money pouring in now, what has been achieved? Please question your leaders well, and if necessary, replace them.

#change
#GMB
#APC

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by AWONEYAN(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
When Jonathan was looking for lies to disqualify you, You were researching into the problems that brought us here and. The solutions. God will allow u. IJN. Pls let evrybody declare dia assets ooo. Nomore I don't give a damn. Nigerians too won't give a damn to vote u outt o.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
obi4eze:
What we owe our President-elect is our prayers for his safety.
I will do my best to make it a point of duty to pray for him daily.
I have started already. I believe in his dream and vision for Nigeria. I've never been so moved to pray for any Nigerian president like I do for President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by OLAMIMO12(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
dayo23:
Despite been an APC member, I would say something, Incoming President General Buhari Must declare all his asset while assuming office, the Vice President, Ministers, and appointees must declare their asset too, Failure to do this then the people will begin to doubt their sincerity in Govt.
Tnx for saying this. It is a must to declare assets for political office holders in a situation where transparency is the watchword. Long life GMB. Long life APC. Here comes the CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Like Mike Tyson used to say - Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.

Lol, the plans sound really good. I pray he accomplishes them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by OLAMIMO12(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
naso2:
I MUST CONFESS EVEN AS AN UNREPETANT GEJ FAN, THAT IF THIS MAN DOES 60% OF WHAT HE HAS PROMISED , I WILL ..............
"You will........" Go ahead and finish your statement
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ya one intelligent e-apc dat I respect a lot, unlike dat ugly fart smelling e-olosho called b***m, dat got no respect for elders. She goes abt sharing her c*u*n*t to noderators

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by idu1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
My major concern is stable power supply and quality healthcare....

$ai baba will not take us a for granted....

So help him God......

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
why 35% women affirmative quota when they have that already now, PDP promised 45% if they win.

What about the reduction in the fuel pump price

what about sustaining some of the programs like YouWin and Gwin

no news about our constant power supply.

I won't be surprised if chibok girls are rescued the day U take over.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by BlueMurder(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is a massive statement of intent. Baba, the actualization of these laudable objectives requires will and support. Your strong will to succeed is not in doubt. However, you need to assemble some of the best brains in Nigeria to help you fix this country. May Allah guide you and your team as you set about this onerous task, ameen.

PS: Public declaration of your assets by you and your political appointees is very much welcome and germane to the anti-corruption fight. However, you may wish to go a step further, by sending a bill to the national assembly for the amendment of the Code of Conduct Bureau Act, to make it MANDATORY for all political office holders to PUBLICLY declare their assets prior to taking up office. That way, it becomes legally binding.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by frankyychiji(f): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
ckay2015:
May this come true.Amen.
This is the first time I will see a Nigeria President stating his 1st 100 days in office. Not just that , it all inclusive: Health, Education, Insurgency,Niger Delta and so on. God bless Nigeria. AMEN.
Yes. And it's because all the foundation has been laid down for him and the grease engine is already running. He is inheriting a govt that has already paid the price. He is expected to hit the ground running if his baggage will allow him.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by suwailad(f): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is preposterous. So you mean this has not been on front page? cc Seun, Ngwakwe
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Some Nigerians are getting it wrong. The main reason we seek for change is to achieve a better Nigeria. The one you and I will be proud of. We've tested and Trusted PDP for good 16 years, the rewards we got this year are Alameisigha and Kashamu as Senators.
We shouldn't be praying for his downfall not anticipating for his failure, rather we should do our utmost best to support him.
One love!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Seun, ishilove, lalasticlala this should be on the front page.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by jmoore(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Like Mike Tyson used to say - Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by micjembi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.