Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 PM

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (83095 Views)

What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by notformealone: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Story. Where is true federalism in all of that long story? The problem with Nigeria is structural. Restructure the country such that states can harness whatever resources they have to develop their area and people. Most especially, the current regime of clean elections must be maintained and even improved upon. Otherwise, it is same of the same
you are fool for what you just typed. even though you don't like him or never wished for him to be president, that does not mean that anytime he says things that make sense you should ridicule it because of hate

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Click Like for ambode, click share for agbaje

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
You know this nigga didnt write that shitt right grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by M4gunners: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
dayo23:
Despite been an APC member, I would say something, Incoming President General Buhari Must declare all his asset while assuming office, the Vice President, Ministers, and appointees must declare their asset too, Failure to do this then the people will begin to doubt their sincerity in Govt.
Don't let Asiwaju of all see this comment o.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Texcoco(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Utter sentimental trash that will only evoke impotent emotions,until we see actions alround we cannot take this laughable attempt at institutional propaganda.....By the way when is he going to push Lagos and ApC states to pass FOI?? What about PIB?? And the need to restructure and place Nigeria on a grounded foundation via the Confab report...Then there is thieffnubu and co.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is exciting !

This a Nigerian leader pledging to be held accountable within a very short time scale.

Please let us do all we can to protect this man from neocolonialism and other enemies as if our lives depended on it.

Day One of the hundred days to begin on 30th May 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by KingsleyCEO: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Waiting for them to change it again and come with he didn't say so, I mean he didn't stipulate a time frame... That's change for you!
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by kumbalo2014: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
elpatch:
Planning without facts and figures(naira signature attached to it) is planning to fail.
Sound to me like a mere promise.
You obviously don't understand the word "provisonal". Who plans with your so called fact and figure. Leave it or take it, In 2019, we vote the same pattern-based on ethnic sentiments and see who loses. Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by jamace(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
notformealone:
you are fool for what you just typed. even though you don't like him or never wished for him to be president, that does not mean that anytime he says things that make sense you should ridicule it because of hate
What he typed is not out of point, my brother. He is talking about Buhari setting in motion processes for implementing the report of the national confab 2014. We stand to gain a lot if that report is implemented. Read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2208180/what-nigeria-stands-gain-national
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What sober reflection?
What bloody Niger Delta question are you talking about?
What is this one talking about?
Are you sick? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by cold(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
The minorities have had their say and the majority have had their way. Buhari,i hope you live up to expectation and please don't ask us to give you time because we won't. You must hit the ground running. No ifs,buts or maybes.We're a very impatient bunch.
On a different note i hope we don't end up with another Yar adua scenario. Just saying

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Idrismusty97(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
"Buhari is not a fisherman that he should lie, nor the son of a fisherman that he should fail his promises"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Angoni(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nothing new, one could copy a campaign speech by Zimbabwe's Mugabe, modify it a little, and you end with this vague crap. Why not specify tangible activities with measurable indicators. E.g. Security, withing 100 days, to have pushed Boko haram out of our borders using our men and women in uniform and secured, dead or alive, the Chibok Girls.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by jamace(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingsleyCEO:
Waiting for them to change it again and come with he didn't say so, I mean he didn't stipulate a time frame... That's change for you!
grin grin As spectators, members of APC were making noise. Now that they are about entering the arena of leadership, fear don de catch them, changing words at will. They never see anything yet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
why dont you buy a mofo form, fill it, submit it, campaign, and win the mofo elections, then you can dictate ur mofo plan>>>>>>else you can just shove your mofo "story" up ur a s s
Sincere9gerian:
Story. Where is true federalism in all of that long story? The problem with Nigeria is structural. Restructure the country such that states can harness whatever resources they have to develop their area and people. Most especially, the current regime of clean elections must be maintained and even improved upon. Otherwise, it is same of the same

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by notformealone: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
jamace:
What he typed is not out of point, my brother. He is talking about Buhari setting in motion processes for implementing the report of the national confab 2014. We stand to gain a lot if that report is implemented. Read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2208180/what-nigeria-stands-gain-national
okay.. let me read the thread.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
notformealone:
You can always make your points without all the insults,anyway lowlifers would always act like lowlifers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by PassingShot(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
dayo23:
Despite been an APC member, I would say something, Incoming President General Buhari Must declare all his asset while assuming office, the Vice President, Ministers, and appointees must declare their asset too, Failure to do this then the people will begin to doubt their sincerity in Govt.

Did you even take the time to read the article?
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by notformealone: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can always make your points without all the insults,anyway lowlifers would always act like lowlifers.
lol .... look at a high lifer.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Vague promises! However,i hope he makes the changes for a beta Nigeria;1 dollar=1naira,24/7 electricity,reduction in pump price,return the chibok girls,...as for insurgency,i knw his boys must have heard he's now the president-elect now and drop their arms...for those that believe he's their redemner,lets see what they have to offer now...the time has come!
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Utter sentimental trash that will only evoke impotent emotions,until we see actions alround we cannot take this laughable attempt at institutional propaganda.....By the way when is he going to push Lagos and ApC states to pass FOI?? What about PIB?? And the need to restructure and place Nigeria on a grounded foundation via the Confab report...Then there is thieffnubu and co.

Are you so blinded by hate that you cannot even wait for him to assume office before you get cynical? Dude, he is not even president yet. Besides, this an article Which cannot even carry the full content of his master plan. Give Buhari a break bikonu. He has to start from somewhere and that is get sworn in first.

ONE NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by umanugalaxymedia(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
isssokay.....
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by willyo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
If this words would stand the test of time, If truly yours are genuine and for the best interest of our dear country, a government without tribalism and ethnicity, then all we can do for u is to pray so u scale your 4yr tenureship. Cos i see another yoruba conspiracy. Whenever i see u Buhari, u remind me of The late Umaru Yar'Adua. God help us all.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by preselect(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

That cannot happen in this regime. The story of Nigeria is the story of stolen wealth from the Niger-delta to fund the rest of the country while hating the igbos and blaming them for everything.

truth hurts, people are going to bash me for this post, but look closely, none of them can present any evidence to challenge the veracity of the substance of this post.

Igbos are a conquered people since the civil war and the rest of the country is living up to that effect. go online, what you'll see is igbo this, igbo that, someone asked for the annihilation of the igbo race, others say there will never be an igbo ruler, bla bla bla. . . (these same people cannot resist igbo girls o grin )

Buhari will try to reach out to the South-South, but for the Igbos. . . . . . . . . hehehehehehehe. . . . there's a new Pharaoh in Egypt who doesnt know Joseph . . . . . .

if you quote me badly . . . .your papa grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
notformealone:
lol .... look at a high lifer.
I knew that you hungry dogs voted for Buhari because he promised to pay lazy jobless youths like your type #5000 as a state sponsored welfare package,but I tell you what:you'd be so disappointed grin

The era of freeloading will soon end . grin
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I knew that you hungry dogs voted for Buhari because he promised to pay lazy jobless youths like your type #5000 as a state sponsored welfare package,but I tell you what:you'd be so disappointed grin

The era of freeloading will soon end . grin

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by segunoyegab(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
nice one mr.president. but d issue of employment should be given higher considerayoon. we cant wait to c d change

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by bayo1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

And Jonathan was there for 6 years and could not effect thesame true federalism. How long did it take him to convene the national conference after so much clamour. To even implement the recommendation was another tussle, not until he started sensing a loss at the poll did he quickly promised to implement the recommendation as campaign strategy to get support from the SW. But it was too late for him.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by abduljabbar4(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
crownprince102:
So help you God....

Promise are easily made

Result are easily measured
May I remind you that he is the president elect so it is not a campaign promise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by vega84(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sweet talks easier said than done, all this listed is no difference frm wat other past leaders has promised b4,all na Gist. abeg we go belive wen we see, till then I pray jah to giv me my daily bread and bless my hustle finish!. As for this politicians I no send them. #vegatalks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance / Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.