Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (83204 Views)

What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
sethken:

Absolute nonsense. ND is the heart beat of Nigeria. It is within the purview of the Federal Government to ensure that the oil spill which has destroyed the means and livelihood of the ND is addressed. What is going on in the ND does not happen anywhere in the world.

Foolish talk. so many of these spills are even self inflicted. Even at that, like i stated earlier, funds are being channeled to the zone far more than other zones. More needs to be done surely but can u justify what has been sent so far?

It is within the purview of the Federal government to ensure that the people of the ND are not let out in the ownership of oil wells.
Current reports have it that 100% of the oil wells in the ND are owned by Northern/Yoruba oligarchs. That must, and has to stop.

Crap. Show me one oil well owner that isnt an Indigene and i will show u thousands of dependents from the ND that survives as a result of his ownership. Ownership of oil wells is not exclusive for indigenes but for all Nigerians. If Indigenes have what it takes to own such let them apply. There is an indigenous oil company coming up in Ogoni land (bemela oil - not sure of the name), what can u say about that. On oil wells owned by abokis, are the bulk of the workers not son of the soil? so what is ur point?

It is only equitable that persons from the ND share in the ownership of these oil wells.

its not a must. u must have what it takes to acquire such. The ogoni company had what it takes and the govt has given her nod.

If Buhari fails to address this issue as previous administrations have done, I believe the ND will continue to remain volatile and Nigeria as a whole will suffer as a result.

For 5 years that jona-daft was there, what did he do about it. If a son of the soil couldnt do it, is it an aboki that will. I trust Buhari to give it to the most competent and capable devoid of any ethnic favoritism all to the best of the Nigerian nation. trouble makers ill be crushed

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Horus(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3YZJf71aLo

[size=15pt]Corruption Will Not Be Tolerated By This Administration - Buhari[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by dafuturis(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
popson1:
In addition to your point, GMB's government should ensure governance is made less attractive. That way, it'd only take those who truly want the most vaunted change dabble into politics in the first place. The salaries and the other perks of office should be slashed by at least 70 percent. May Allah make it possible for him. Amin!

I think this is line with the part that said he will work with the senate to reduce the cost of governance.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by October1960: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
I know GMB will declare his assets. He is a person that truly practices his religion not like most of the Christians in GEJ's government that make trips to Jerusalem and then continue stealing.

I urge him to make it mandatory for ALL top level government officials and politicians to declare there assets.

Even Managers, Directors and Perm Sec's. If you want to serve let us know what you have gotten before, during and after office.

So many Civil Servants have stolen money in the past 30 plus years we would have developed the nation with all the stolen monies in local and foreign banks. So from mid-level government officials to Ministers, we need a law that your assets must be public record if you truly have nothing to hide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Collins030: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
We hope to see CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Bevista: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wasn't that one of the reasons they ganged up against Jonathan ?

I'm very glad that Jonathan has shown them and the entire world that we aren't power hungry ,all we want is an equal and fair share of our resources and that isn't too much to ask for.

The good people of Nigeria should tell Buhari to do the right thing as any attempt to extend the dreams of his fathers will fail.
I'm just curious. How come we had a ND president for about 6years and yet he couldn't somehow deliver what you are asking for?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by IVORY2009(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=deemdeem post=32318339][/quote]

The question is, were u abused frm CHILDHOOD?
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Let us try him 1st. Northerners did more for Niger Delta than Jonathan. I believe Buhari will do more once the people are ready to accept change.
And suddenly Jonathan's turbulent presidency is now a yardstick for your new propaganda and oppression of the Niger Delta people ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by emiye(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
He should under promise and exceed expectations. One thing is clear though and possibly separates this from what past politicians promise, this is backed by a strong political WILL POWER. the next 55 days is agenda setting by Nigerians , his govt will need to look in to those agendas, his success or lack of it starts from the people he will delegate to do the job at hand, i encourage right competencies.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by sweetgala(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Can the Mods move this to front page please.

Let us form expectations now.

I am not a buhari supporter because I like zara face or something.

I am a buharist because I believe he can deliver

please to the front page

without solving the above issues first, true federalism can not work, before you can decentralize, the nation must first be geared to work towards a shared purpose. A balancing act must be achieved. A national agenda is required

Rather than give indiscipline governors power to act as they will.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by sweetgala(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Once again as always feared and expected there is no concrete plan or whatsoever in solving the Niger Delta question.

All he said there are mere rethoric that we've been hearing since the first oil well was drilled in Oloibiri.

The Nigerian state had enough time to solve this problem but no one is interested and this calls for a sober reflection.

what we have heard and know to do , but never did
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bevista:
I'm just curious. How come we had a ND president for about 6years and yet he couldn't somehow deliver what you are asking for?
Keep deluding yourself all you want, even as the truth stares you in the face.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by billyG(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
themilanway:
I'm not from Niger Delta,but i will be more than glad if GMB's government can look into the oil spilage in and around those riverine communities,something Jonathan refused to do despite coming from that region.

I will never forgive OBJ for looking away while companies like SHELL.MOBIL and their likes ruined the livelihood of those poor people.

I'm always moved to tears each time i see video footage of more harm than good these oil spilage has done to people within and around these communities.

Jonathan failed the peope of Niger Delta.
Tell yur fellow youths to stop blowing pipeline.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Bevista: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Keep deluding yourself all you want, even as the truth stares you in the face.
Politely providing an answer to my question would have cleared my curiosity. Now you confuse me even more.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by UpLoyo: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=20pt]American Says "Obama Helped Elect GMB"[/size]

I remember saying to people that Obama hates Christianity & Jesus when he just got elected, many Christians especially blacks abused me.

I now just accept that many Christians just cannot discern.

Well as they say the "Chicken has come home to roost" and it's becoming blatant that there is an under current against the Church of Christ.

Obama has an Anti-Christian agenda world wide.

An american lays out the facts for all to see.

As I said before "Nigerians voted with naiveness, they shall reap with soberness",
well until the cleaner shows up as I have been told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tzpey9ld4

IT HAS BEEN WIDELY REPORTED THAT AMERICA WAS BLOCKING NIGERIA FROM BUYING ARMS.

NOW WE SEE WHY

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/11/nigeria-ambassador-blasts-us-for-refusing-arms-sales-to-fight-boko-haram/

I'm guessing it's Obama gave Buhari over 3 million votes to beat the dead beat president. Or are you claiming only muslim votes got Buhari the power? Nonsense, you guys are a bunch of sore losers. Whether you like it or not the guy is there for the next 4yrs so you better start crying as hard as possible...the clueless, visionless, hat wearing fake PhD holder had six years and all he did what milk the country dry now it's Obama's fault he got voted out. Go sit your ass down somewhere clown, no one is buying your stupid religious rant. FYI Jesus died for Obama as well so you can suck on that.

I guessing you just post whatever crap you find on line, Fox news is your source? You really can discern, grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by seguntijan(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Story. Where is true federalism in all of that long story? The problem with Nigeria is structural. Restructure the country such that states can harness whatever resources they have to develop their area and people. Most especially, the current regime of clean elections must be maintained and even improved upon. Otherwise, it is same of the same
if you should read it very well you will see that UE often said that he will work closely with the state government
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bevista:
Politely providing an answer to my question would have cleared my curiosity. Now you confuse me even more.
You wouldn't have answered in this manner if the truth doesn't prick your worthless conscience.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by billyG(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let him just pick 3 point AGENDAs
1.Eradication of corruption
2.Constant electricity
3.Agriculture
others will follow.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Horus(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90bPdqXFiNk

[size=15pt]Corruption and economy among Buhari's priorities[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

except that GEJ & his cronies colluded with the nigerian army to hide buhari's certificate. what about the dollars GEJ distributed to south west obas & high chiefs? if that's not being power hungry, you should redefine what that term means.
You might think that your education makes you intelligent but when I speak it will take your generations unborn to decode me.

Doubt it but you'll still remain there scratching on the surface.

God also help you if you can decode this one too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by coogar: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You might think that your education makes you intelligent but when I speak it will take your generations unborn to decode me.

Doubt it but you'll still remain there scratching on the surface. God also help you if you can decode this one too.

you are a consummate rëtard!
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

you are a consummate rëtard!
grin
As expected ,you've got nothing to offer even with all that education .....smh - what a waste.

Read it again or you simply ask to be tutored.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by coogar: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin
As expected ,you've got nothing to offer even with all that education .....smh - what a waste.

Read it again or you simply ask to be tutored.

you are a tool!
all the members of your entire family tree added together do not have 1% of my education. you want to celebrate the mediocre GEJ, you can go ahead but don't impose your möronic opinion on others - you are a slave to the nigerian system. the crumbs excite you when you should be have a 3-course meal.

little wonder you push trucks for a living....

anuofia!

UpLoyo:

I'm guessing it's Obama gave Buhari over 3 million votes to beat the dead beat president. Or are you claiming only muslim votes got Buhari the power? Nonsense, you guys are a bunch of sore losers. Whether you like it or not the guy is there for the next 4yrs so you better start crying as hard as possible...the clueless, visionless, hat wearing fake PhD holder had six years and all he did what milk the country dry now it's Obama's fault he got voted out. Go sit your ass down somewhere clown, no one is buying your stupid religious rant. FYI Jesus died for Obama as well so you can suck on that.
I guessing you just post whatever crap you find on line, Fox news is your source? You really can discern, grin grin grin

i thought i was going to see a compelling evidence on that video but all i saw were just conjectures pulled out of the arsë of a baboon.

so obama helped buhari to defeat goodluck jonathan to impose sharia but the report conveniently ignored osinbajo who happens to be a pastor. cheesy

fox news - false news.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
tasallakulu:
Lie!!!!! What do you mean by Jonathan is not power hungry. We gave him 6years without any result. Jonathan got tired of being use by his people, he took the easy way out. His so call ND people, are the same people that failed him.
Must every deadbeat in here quote me ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by sweetgala(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dominiquez:
why 35% women affirmative quota when they have that already now, PDP promised 45% if they win.

What about the reduction in the fuel pump price

what about sustaining some of the programs like YouWin and Gwin

no news about our constant power supply.

I won't be surprised if chibok girls are rescued the day U take over.

YouWin and all this stuff are rubbish , it is a bloody lottery system

All a proper government needs to do is create an enabling environment for business and SME

Empower banks and enterprise boards to provide capital funding and support for good ideas
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

you are a tool!
all the members of your entire family tree added together do not have 1% of my education. you want to celebrate the mediocre GEJ, you can go ahead but don't impose your möronic opinion on others - you are a slave to the nigerian system. the crumbs excite you when you should be have a 3-course meal.

little wonder you push trucks for a living....

anuofia!
Ntoi tongue

E pain you reach like that ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by ibietela2(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Let us try him 1st. Northerners did more for Niger Delta than Jonathan. I believe Buhari will do more once the people are ready to accept change.

The same Way Gej did more for them
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by sweetgala(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
kd105:
God bless you my Comrade , you have said it all as it is in my mind . Every sane Nigerian knows our problem is faulty foundation (1914) if he's the change ,he should start by restructuring the Country to true Fiscal Federalism let every state develope at it own pace .The corruption they shouting about is institutional. eg 7 state, 6 state, 5 state. 42 LGA-20 LGA ,lopsided House of Rep/Senate , Some say they don't drink Alcohol but they are collecting VAT from the Center. The same goes for Education / Federal Appointments . This are the root of Nigeria problems if Buhari/APC means well for this Great Nation let the CHANGE come anything less its another wasted 4yrs .Finally Will a Northerner be the Change ?Finger Crossed.

Fiscal Federalism because now your party does not hold the center you want to disassociate from the nation. Every section of the country needs to be brought to an acceptable standard before decentralization
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by ibietela2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
[s]
kritikali:

That u say he's too old to govern this country! Well i'd say nobody gives a f*ck what u say, you bunch of morons and monkeys didn't vote for him but you expect him to do what your ur clueless drunkard god didn't or didn't even plan to do for the past 6years and neva was part of his plan if he win elections. What kind of hypocrisy is this? You are bitter and just pained to the ass you simpleton with pea nut as brain..if he do jus 25% of what he promise above within 100days,he has alrdy cover what Mr clueless did for 6years. Come to think of it,this is not even his plan for the whole 4years,jus 100days and you bastards are coming out in mass barking like dogs..pray and support him, and be ashame the candidate u supported has failed you..assholes.
[/s]

Can't you talk without abuse
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by waldigit: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
themilanway:
I'm not from Niger Delta,but i will be more than glad if GMB's government can look into the oil spilage in and around those riverine communities,something Jonathan refused to do despite coming from that region.

I will never forgive OBJ for looking away while companies like SHELL.MOBIL and their likes ruined the livelihood of those poor people.

I'm always moved to tears each time i see video footage of more harm than good these oil spilage has done to people within and around these communities.

Jonathan failed the peope of Niger Delta.

Lack of vision, greed and laziness have combined to make our leaders focuses on oil as the sole income earner for economic dev.
Our oil should be used to develop our industry. Nobody can build a great economy with extractive industry.
A good lesson to learn from Malasia and Singapore
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Uricas(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

So, the time frame for the expected change is16 years? PDP is now the standard the change agents will use to measure their change process. Haha!
Don't get it twisted bro. No one is saying that. I just don't like the way the PDP goons here are running their mouth. They should at least let him be sworn in first.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by vega84(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
kritikali:

If buhari die in office and a yoruba asume president wth another northerner as vice, I say we abokis are ok with that,the fact that you igbos are bitter is enough reason for us to remain happy...All your propaganda still pours down to hausa or yoruba not becomin president in favor of gej...and this didn't happen.. you can start another civil war!!you will die again and we will start afresh.the circle will continue until we voluntarily allow it..
that am replying this crab is that I dnt hav much doing. After going tru all u wrote I simply discoverd hw ill informed u are and hw low ur ab...'ki brain is! Fooooolish ewu hausa! #vegatalks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Presents Soludo As Finance Minister, Tinubu Kicks / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.