Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Poor Old Woman In The Village - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Poor Old Woman In The Village (1064 Views)

If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Old Woman In The Village by Victoria85: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Quite a long time ago, there carried on a poor old lady.

She had stand out kid who at present was living in the United States of America.

Shockingly, the old lady discovers it so difficult to eat. At times, one and only feast a day and infrequently, none by any means.

Her concerned Landlord chose to perceive how he could help and the accompanying discussion resulted... Landowner: Mama, I thought you have a tyke living in the United States? OLD WOMAN: Yes sir, I do.

Proprietor: So, why doesn't she send you any cash? OLD WOMAN: Shioo! That selfish young lady! After all the penances we made for her.

She never sends cash to me. Rather, she sends photos of some old men I don't even know by any means. Landowner: Ehh?! (dazed) That's awful o! Will I see the photos? OLD WOMAN: Don't worry about her ojare, Yes you can see the photos.

The lady gave over the photos.

At the point when the Landlord saw what the photos was, he gorgeously kept it in his pocket, remained up and told the old lady, "Mother, I'm going some place, I'll return to see you." and left.

The photos the old lady was discussing were dollar notes.
[url= http://massbestentertainment.com/2015/04/the-poor-old-woman-in-the-village/]Read more..[/url]

Read more expensive Jokes Here:

1 Share

Re: Poor Old Woman In The Village by DesChyko: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kaigringringrin

(1) (Reply)

"Behind The Scenes" National Geographic Channel !! / Frank Donga Drinking Tea For Davido's Grad (pic) / Question Of The Day? Is This Fahsion Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.