Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Hate Gmb,(speech) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Gmb,(speech) (2690 Views)

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Check Out Gmb's Speech / Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Gmb,(speech) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
I hate general Muhammadu Buhari,i just dont know why. Intensely.This feeling developed in 1984. First, his non-smiling visage including that of Tunde Idiagbon, his late deputy,evoked no warmth. The apocryphal story that they wear permanent scowls because there was nothing cheerful about Nigeria’s situation at a period when South West Nigeria, encompassing his official abode, madeAlawadaBaba Salathe highest rated comedy show was paradoxical to me then.I was especially livid athis War Against Indiscipline (WAI)dictum mandating Nigerians to queue for virtually everything in a country where lawlessness is deified as wisdom. I scoffed at his directive’s impracticality against the odious rat race in Nigeria, especially in Lagos. Personally, my timely arrival at all destinations is guaranteed with a good meal for balanced legs, firmly tucking my handbag under my armpits to escapeHoudini-inspired pickpockets, energetically elbowing other jostling prospective bus passengers and hopping, banana jump-style onto a movingMoluebus. And I’m good.But the orientation worked. Apart from queuing, archetypal stubborn Nigerians became excellent examples of WAI-themed orderliness and discipline in thought, behaviour and expectation through eschewing all forms ofindiscipline.Thirty-one years ago, Buhari foresaw that leaders’ abilityto effectively lead is always dependent on the quality of followership behind him whichIndisciplineobstructs in Nigeria.
Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dey say d guy don change, make we dhe see!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by kay1one(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don't pull yourself down to hate games no matter what! "Love your enemies"-Jesus.
Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by texazzpete(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
calebu:
I hate general Muhammadu Buhari,i just dont know why. Intensely.This feeling developed in 1984. First, his non-smiling visage including that of Tunde Idiagbon, his late deputy,evoked no warmth. The apocryphal story that they wear permanent scowls because there was nothing cheerful about Nigeria’s situation at a period when South West Nigeria, encompassing his official abode, madeAlawadaBaba Salathe highest rated comedy show was paradoxical to me then.I was especially livid athis War Against Indiscipline (WAI)dictum mandating Nigerians to queue for virtually everything in a country where lawlessness is deified as wisdom. I scoffed at his directive’s impracticality against the odious rat race in Nigeria, especially in Lagos. Personally, my timely arrival at all destinations is guaranteed with a good meal for balanced legs, firmly tucking my handbag under my armpits to escapeHoudini-inspired pickpockets, energetically elbowing other jostling prospective bus passengers and hopping, banana jump-style onto a movingMoluebus. And I’m good.But the orientation worked. Apart from queuing, archetypal stubborn Nigerians became excellent examples of WAI-themed orderliness and discipline in thought, behaviour and expectation through eschewing all forms ofindiscipline.Thirty-one years ago, Buhari foresaw that leaders’ abilityto effectively lead is always dependent on the quality of followership behind him whichIndisciplineobstructs in Nigeria.

Yes, you've said you hate him. But with all due respect, your 'hatred' is inconsequential. I'm sure all the mosquitoes in my house hate me too, but what do I care?

If you have loved ones, abeg for their sake don't let high blood pressure finish you off. You must live long enough to see true #CHANGE

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by ShakurM(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
congratulate, don't hate!

Get a life.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by ramdris(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
I hate u more for hating who the people love. Opoonu, Anuofia!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
ramdris:
I hate u more for hating who the people love. Opoonu, Anuofia!
ode

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by olu77(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
What is your old moniker? We need to know where you are coming from.
Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by PhockPhockMan: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
I still can't understand the real reason I will ever love Buhari. I hate him with passion.
That he's the president elect changes nothing. I know those who voted him will regret very soon.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by sphinx54: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I still can't understand the real reason I will ever love Buhari. I hate him with passion.
That he's the president elect changes nothing. I know those who voted him will regret very soon.
Gradually approaching high blood pressure status. Don't kill yourself with hate oooo. You're a non essential human being ooo. Nobody cares if you hate BABA oooo. Hehehehehehehehe.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by Flets: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
I wont exactly say I hate Buhari cos I consider 'hate' a strong word.

However, I am convinced that a change from GEJ to Buhari is not a positive change.

If Buhari who in three election attempts never conceded defeat in any but rather incited the deaths of Nigerians due to his loss is considered a positive change to a GEJ who promised that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian and stuck to it........ then positive change has a different meaning.

Buhari made irretrievable statements in the past that led to the death of Nigerians including corpers, condemned the attack on BH by Nigerian Army, promised to soak dogs and baboon in blood, asked muslims to vote onlymuslims....... yet we cannot trace any violent words to the political life of GEJ.

Nigerians are impatient people with oversized expectations and the complaints will start pouring in the next few months. All GEJ needed was patience and constructive criticism but we poured frustrations and propaganda on him.

We'll soon learn that though strong-will might be a desired attribute but the absence of grace and humility could turn strong-will to absolute disaster.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by ionsman: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I just hate you so much.....But I dont know why.
Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by Jman06(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't hate Buhari as a person. I just think he is being over hyped.
Anyway, I am patiently waiting for his cabinet list before I take a final stand whether to support or oppose his government.
If his appointments show that he is determined to carry everybody along, then he will have my support. On the other hand if he appoints based on regional and tribal bias, then I will strongly oppose his government.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by Scatterboss(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You hate someone that dont even know you exist. Your miserable life must be pathetic, go hang yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by DMerciful(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
I a sure he will ruin this democracy cos he is undemocratic in nature.....I dislike him joor

1 Like

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by PhockPhockMan: 2:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Scatterboss:

You hate someone that dont even know you exist. Your miserable life must be pathetic, go hang yourself bro.
You deserve pity than confrontation.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by dayodare490: 2:50am On Apr 03, 2015
[s][/s]
calebu:
why would you? After all , he has promised that if president Jonathan and his co southerners can take their slavery post well they will not have problem. What else do you want from him biko.
Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by Scatterboss(m): 3:19am On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You deserve pity than confrontation.

Your life is messed up. Go and die.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 03, 2015
...... You better embrace change before it is too late for your soul!
Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by Adegbodolu1: 3:45am On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

This inconsequential rat again. Go to hell, nobody cares!

Sai Baba!
Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by autotrader014(m): 3:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Flets:
I wont exactly say I hate Buhari cos I consider 'hate' a strong word.

However, I am convinced that a change from GEJ to Buhari is not a positive change.

If Buhari who in three election attempts never conceded defeat in any but rather incited the deaths of Nigerians due to his loss is considered a positive change to a GEJ who promised that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian and stuck to it........ then positive change has a different meaning.

Buhari made irretrievable statements in the past that led to the death of Nigerians including corpers, condemned the attack on BH by Nigerian Army, promised to soak dogs and baboon in blood, asked muslims to vote onlymuslims....... yet we cannot trace any violent words to the political life of GEJ.

Nigerians are impatient people with oversized expectations and the complaints will start pouring in the next few months. All GEJ needed was patience and constructive criticism but we poured frustrations and propaganda on him.

We'll soon learn that though strong-will might be a desired attribute but the absence of grace and humility could turn strong-will to absolute disaster.
U ve said it all my dear.. Dis APC bigots don't undastand d change dey seek, dey keep shouting change witout knowin d true change dey want.. Just give dem little time, u will see dat dis administration will be worse dan obasanjos administration, tinubu will buy half of Nigeria.. Change indeed.
Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by mensdept: 4:00am On Apr 03, 2015
The change is back to military era despite clamor for democracy. OBJ and now GMB. Its a joke
Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by modath(f): 5:52am On Apr 03, 2015
You rebels know you can run to europe and be illegal immigrants if the thought of a Buhari presidency invokes so much bitterness in you, why are you still here? You are free to leave cos unless God decrees against it,he will be your president till 2023 and there is not a single thing you can do about it!!
Re: I Hate Gmb,(speech) by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Those who hate GMB are the following

Thieves
Rogues
Drug dealers
Fraudsters
jungle justice advocates
Anarchists
corrupt Government officials
corrupt businessmen
Those who bribe and accept bribe
Those average nigerians that behave like animals especially at bus stops.
Those who imports contraband goods
Those who will trample on other people's right because they have the money to do so.
The rich who live on at the expense of the poor masses.
Those who think like the op.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu / Femi Adesina Collected 50M Cash From Dasuki - Nduka Obaigbena / Joe Igbokwe: Corruption Creeps Into The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.