Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute (51606 Views)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / I Pay Prostitute But Dont Seep With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Trailblazer1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
A certain man, Haruna Lawal landed on the hospital bed after having fun with a commercial sex worker in Ejigbo area of Lagos without paying.

Lawal had gone to a red light zone after reading online that the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes had declared a three-day free sex promo to celebrate the victory of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of the APC in the just concluded presidential poll.

DAILY POST gathered that Lawal, after having rounds of fun with the sex hawker all through the night, zipped up the following morning and thanked her for ‘driving him very well’.

Problem erupted when the lady demanded for her pay and Lawal reminded her of the ongoing promo announced by the association.

Angered by his submission, the lady whose name was given as Emmanuella strangled Lawal on his neck and demanded to for her pay.

“In the process of the struggle, Lawal slapped the lady and that attracted the attention of other prostitutes in the place who pounced on him and gave him the beaten of his life.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/02/free-sex-for-buhari-man-beaten-to-coma-after-refusing-to-pay-prostitute/

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Ekiseme(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by ozoigbondu: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Liars everywhere you look undecided will the change adminstration run on lies......only time will tell.......we are watching

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by crownprince102: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Loooool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Trailblazer1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Liars everywhere you look undecided
calm down bro and accept this change. You can't afford to remain pessimistic for the next four years, its bad for your health.

I just did cool

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by politricks: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is what we call 'bad s*x'

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Dyt(f): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Enegod(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by seunfly: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Funny, I laughed my ribs out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Trailblazer1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
As many of you who voted for GMB because of the prior promise of the NANP sorry to disappoint you not every prostitute belongs to the association tongue

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by RockMaxi: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin Lols.

3 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Soskid(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Prostitutes just like GEJ promised and failed........ Make I go find trouble 2mao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by alexis007(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
:Dthe man must have been moaning 'SAI Buhari' all through

.....watching this their CHANGE on my big 50*40 inches plasma tv wink

7 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by OohMpa: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
We Nairaland Association of Late Cumers, NALC [est 2013 for vision 2020. Motto: Say no to 3 mins indomie sex]

hereby declare free sex for the females in this forum, 18 years and above
Promo runs till Easter Sunday when Christ has cüm again angry

Don't let this opportunity pass you by
GRAB YOUR MALE COPY NOW!!!! angry

Signed:
Ooh Mpa, President and only member angry angry

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by jmoore(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
This man won't get an £rection for the next 10 years.

2 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by macpetrus(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahhahahahahaha....
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by 234GT(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Na Satan go punish am. You think say e easy make girl open her toto make you dey fire am? And she no go come collect anything?
The last time I checked, Buhari never promised to reimburse ashies.

16 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Trailblazer1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Greenmoney
After reading Lalasticlala's thread on here about National Association of Nigerian Prostitute (NANP) where they congratulate General Buhari's emergence as the President-Elect on Wednesday and declared free s'ex nationwide I decided to go to Small Kuramo @ Jakande to have a share of the free puna but to my surprise I was denied the stuff by many of these girls. I told them I want free puna for the celebration but the refused.. They said "money for hand back for ground", nobody tell me before I ranned back home vexed.

This is unfair oh!
Na God save you. The story of your death for enter nairaland and I
Trust nairalanders, they enthusiastically write RIP. cool

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Ymodulus: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is so funny

2 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by suwailad(f): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
see wetin nairaland dey cause ba! all these vaseline crew and their problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin.
The man get luck say no be for waffi he fuccck ashawo no pay . SmartChoices come here o.Kon c wetin osho free dey cause. grin
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Await such news around the country some men mumu no follow
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
and to think i almost went there tonight to benefit from the promo.

The only diff btw this story and mine would be the name and location.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by omenka(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lmao. The guy na compound fool. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by lalasticlala(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahahaha
Lwkmh
Nothing wey person no go read...hear.

3 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by richybanky(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lmao grin grin
Guy dey look for free ponma grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Trailblazer1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
Hahahaha
Lwkmh
Nothing wey person no go read...hear.

Lala pls do the needful abeg.
To avoid more casualties grin grin grin
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Richie0974: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
LMAO..

1 Like

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by SleekyP(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015

3 Likes

Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
After reading lalasticlala thread .
Re: ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute by MaleoPearls(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
It is highly insulting to ascribe this uncalled-for event to the person of the General.

Mr H. Lawal, you are O.Y.O

SHIKENAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook / Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.