Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Am I Been Wicked? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Been Wicked? (1686 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Been Wicked? by ohaleoghene(f): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
I have this uncle, he is a pastor. last year November I lend him #5000 he promised to pay the evening of that same day,but he didn't pay as promised. we did anniversary in our church and I asked him to pay my own quota of money shared which was #1000 he said he did. another day I was going to make a journey so I collected 1k from him. so I have been asking him for the remaining 3k but he didn't even make attempt to pay. fast forward to January he said I lend him 2k and till date he hasn't paid. so it means he is now owing me 5k. just this evening again he came around and said I should lend him 5k that he promised to pay back on Saturday and should he fail to do so I should ceased his suit ...I was wtf what will I use his suit for ? well o blatantly told him I don't have money and told him even if I had I won't give me because he has failed to pay off his debt since last year November.
my question now is I'm I been wicked ? truly I have the money but I am worried he won't pay back then I will be a fool for the fourth time .
he is a pastor do you think God will be angry with me ? I already have plans for the money so taking from it with no hope of getting it back is risky . should I give him ? he said is important and it might make him go to jail.
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by Beamborla(f): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
The girl who played expensive joke on her boyfriend abroad...

This story does not add up.
Pastor and jail!

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Wicked? by mployer(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
ohaleoghene:
I have this uncle, he is a pastor. last year November I lend him #5000 he promised to pay the evening of that same day,but he didn't pay as promised. we did anniversary in our church and I asked him to pay my own quota of money shared which was #1000 he said he did. another day I was going to make a journey so I collected 1k from him. so I have been asking him for the remaining 3k but he didn't even make attempt to pay. fast forward to January he said I lend him 2k and till date he hasn't paid. so it means he is now owing me 5k. just this evening again he came around and said I should lend him 5k that he promised to pay back on Saturday and should he fail to do so I should ceased his suit ...I was wtf what will I use his suit for ? well o blatantly told him I don't have money and told him even if I had I won't give me because he has failed to pay off his debt since last year November.
my question now is I'm I been wicked ? truly I have the money but I am worried he won't pay back then I will be a fool for the fourth time .
he is a pastor do you think God will be angry with me ? I already have plans for the money so taking from it with no hope of getting it back is risky . should I give him ? he said is important and it might make him go to jail.

If you are convinced he doesn't have money and he needs the money badly, you can give him. He is probably not earning much.

He is your uncle after all. Imagine what your life would be if he is Dangote.
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
don't give him a dime, he's only taking advantage of u.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Been Wicked? by ohaleoghene(f): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Beamborla:
The girl who played expensive joke on her boyfriend abroad...

This story does not add up.
Pastor and jail!

he said he was suppose to have deliver a job to a customer since last year ,but he did not so the owner of the job threatened to take him to police ...note this was the same story he told me the first time .

yea my boyfriend and I have settled ...he laughed so hard when I told him it was April fool...he said he couldn't believe himself to have acted the way he did.
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by greatgod2012(f): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
You are not wicked at all. Once bitten, twice shy.

That's why one's antecedents matters in almost everything in this life.
That's the price to pay for not having integrity.
My personal opinion, please.

And BTW, op, change that "I'm" to "Am" in your title.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Wicked? by ohaleoghene(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=greatgod2012 post=32284991]You are not wicked at all. Once bitten,

thanks for the correction ...was just so confuse while typing
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by greatgod2012(f): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=ohaleoghene post=32285367][/quote]

you're welcome!
No one knows it all and besides, nobody is above mistake.
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by bennyrazz: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2015
the part that got me laughing @op's post is " he is a pastor do you think God will be angry
with me ? "
cheesy grin why will God be angry with you is that what your uncle is telling you grin grin my question to you @op is, what kind of pastor owes money and refuses to pay back? apart from that, your uncle is a pastor that does not keep to his words, is it good? you should point these things out to him. There is no crime if he asks you for money but using the word 'lend me' on his part is highly deceitful. I don't borrow people money, I give. In other words, if you have give him the little you have
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 03, 2015
a pastor who lies & cheats pple, doesn't keep his word... hmm ok grin grin. he keeps coming back to u 'cus u keep giving him , free money.. y won't he come back? shocked

this's why many pastors are rich and the congregation's poor. he's only taking advantage of u. just sidon there n keep giving him ur money, u won't get back a kobo, shebi u'r the one going broke while u'r making him rich grin
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by cococandy(f): 4:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Most family members don't pay back loans.

Just forget the one you loaned him. That one don turn to gift.

Only give you if you can afford to give it as gift.
But as a loan, if you can't afford to part with the money Permanently, just maintain your stance and not give.

He won't pay you back.
And trying to get it back from him can sour your relationship.

So gift or nothing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Been Wicked? by Ewuro4: 4:52am On Apr 03, 2015
He's your uncle and clearly broke now. I'll sound naive now, but do you believe God truly blesses a cheerful giver? That's your offering right there. I advice you to give him provided you have and stop dangling a juicy carrot in front of a hungry bunny.

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Wicked? by Alezy(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2015
cococandy:
Most family members don't pay back loans.

Just forget the one you loaned him. That one don turn to gift.

Only give you if you can afford to give it as gift.
But as a loan, if you can't afford to part with the money Permanently, just maintain your stance and not give.

He won't pay you back.
And trying to get it back from him can sour your relationship.

So gift or nothing.
best comment

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Wicked? by Alezy(m): 7:05am On Apr 03, 2015
op what part of urhobo are u from?
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by ohaleoghene(f): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Alezy:
op what part of urhobo are u from?

I'm isoko
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by Alezy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
ohaleoghene:

I'm isoko
oh, OK. am urhobo. hope u gud
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by Godmother(f): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Your uncle is clearly taking advantage of you.
He knows he can get money from you whenever and is really utilising the opportunity.
He says if he doesn't get the money he'll go to jail abi?
Ask him if you weren't there wouldn't he have sourced for the money another way.
Please keep your cash away from him and make him realise you are doing so because he's not honest.
Who knows, God may even be using you to help him work on his bad character.
Re: Am I Been Wicked? by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Alezy:
best comment
smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? / Hand Laundry Or Machine Laundry, Which Do U Prefer And Why? / Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.