Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site (2123 Views)

Konga Free Give Away / Mtn Free Give Away / @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by kodewrita(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2005
Anybody heard of Freecycle?

It's very likely you haven't heard about it. It's a giveaway site. You post things you don't want any longer and people will queue up to request it. You have the prerogative to give it to whom you choose. You can also get free stuff too, there are reports of people getting cell phones on the site.

Check www.freecycle.org for more info. The Lagos Chapter has 40 members.
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by hotangel2(f): 3:32am On Oct 12, 2005
Nice one there.
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by fabian(f): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2005
This is news to me, I'll check it out!
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by Seun(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2005
Freecycle Lagos Group is at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreecycleLagos

You can join the group by simply subscibing to their mailing list. I wonder if Nigerians are generous enough to give away their stuff in exchange for nothing!
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by Owen(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2005
You would be suprised...
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2005
You know what? Not even one of the 40 members of the Lagos Freecycle group has offered to give-away any items. All the messages in the archive are messages from the administrator reminding the members of the rules and regulations of the group!
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by hotangel2(f): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2005
HAHAHAAHAHAHA..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by fabian(f): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2005
I'm not surprised! cheesy cheesy
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by duua: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2007
The best thing will be if two people can exchang like you got somethin i need and i have got somethin u need as wel .like a textbook for a dvd cd or a ps2 cd would work for a niga person no-tin gos4 no-tin niga styl
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by duua: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2007
The best thing will be if two people can exchang like you got somethin i need and i have got somethin u need as wel .like a textbook for a dvd cd or a ps2 cd would work for a niga person no-tin gos4 no-tin niga styl
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by duua: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2007
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by folafola(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2007
i have checked the site but i dont really get the zip code can anyone here tell me more
fabian:

This is news to me, I'll check it out!
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by adewaleafolabi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2007
i have a dead printer
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by kodewrita(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2010
@adewaleafolabi
adewaleafolabi:

i have a dead printer
I have lots of dead phones too. imagine.

Nigerians are not that altruistic it seems.

Do you think there's a possibility of bringing something like that to life as a new idea? A way for nigerians (who dont like giving out money) to give it out to the needy in the form of old clothes?
Re: Freecycle - A Free Give-Away Site by Adolak(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2010
Lets turn this thread to same thing or create another of same purpose, Got a d.v.d, toaster,video(play head) and maybe stablizer also a dead black n white tv, Needs a playstation or laptop.

(1) (Reply)

Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment / Cashless Economy -are We Ready With Its Challenges? / Pics. See The Beautiful Road To G.R.A Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.