Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Quick And Official Way To Check The Status Of Your Site In Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Quick And Official Way To Check The Status Of Your Site In Google (420 Views)

Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking / Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense / How To Check The Last Time Google Bots crawled/indexed Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick And Official Way To Check The Status Of Your Site In Google by afrimaster(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Typically, if you want to make sure your site is indexed in Google, you would use a site command (i.e. site:www.domain.com) to see if Google returns results for your site. You can also search on just the domain (i.e. www.domain.com), specific keywords for your site or sign up with Google Sitemaps and verify your site.

Via www.afrimasterweb.com Forums thread, I spotted a new way "I know it is not new, but new to me" to see if your site is in the Google index.
Go to google.com/webmasters/tools/sitestatus and type in your domain.
It returns with details about your site, a way to encourage you to possibly sign up with Google Sitemaps (Webmaster Central) to get more details. Here is a screen capture of this site:

(1) (Reply)

How Fast Is Your Internet Speed? / Blogger Here I Mistakenly Disable My Comment Box How Can I Activate It Back.. / Buy Newly Designed Wordpress Site For 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.