Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Court Confiscates Dbanj House - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Court Confiscates Dbanj House (590 Views)

Studio Session..dbanj Ft. Wandecoal And Harrysong In Atl / Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act / The Dbanj Brand - Dead Or Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Confiscates Dbanj House by Rashdimuh(m): 3:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Has everyone forgotten about dbanj court case it was scheduled to hold on march 30 and nothing has been heard about it. My thought is that there is no court case some pple somewhere are just trying to drag his name to the mud.
Re: Court Confiscates Dbanj House by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Rashdimuh:

I am not a Buhari fan but I'd quote products of change here:

With Buhari in power there is no way he can cheat the system. If he's broke (which I believe strongly) they'd confiscate the house. Gone are the days D'banj could visit the government house or sing jingles for politicians and make major bank. He'd face the full wrath of the law. Watch and see #SaiBuhari.

In simple english "I'm very confident Buhari's anti corrupt regime would see the lawsuit through and a resolution to the case". We just haven't heard of it because the recent election slowed everything in this country down for a week plus, coupled with the coming easter celebrations.

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Oritse Femi – Give Thanks (new Single) / Music Blogger Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.