Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (556539 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lekzzydo(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2015
foxxynik:

Indeed... You killed it....

bros, if u av problem with that, then u are the one who murdered it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 2:59pm On May 19, 2015
lekzzydo:

Miss English major, u should have saved me from quoting u by using "are" instead of "were" (at bolded).

The truth is no one is an island of knowledge.

I hope you know that I was referring to the concluded CBTs and Interview where they claimed to have performed better than others?? So Teacher Chike...wouldn't that be referred to in past tense? You should try to understand the background of a person's submission(s) before you rush to criticize... undecided
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Yea,you just nailed it. No one is indeed an island of knowledge!

Well madam...true and so is Ignorance not an excuse! undecided
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 3:09pm On May 19, 2015
stedox:

That correction wasn't neccesary cuz u were both right. It just depends on ur time of reference (whether present or past)

Your school fees didn't go to waste at all... wink
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 3:14pm On May 19, 2015
lekzzydo:

Miss English major, u should have saved me from quoting u by using "are" instead of "were" (at bolded).

I'll consider that a compliment...so thanks! tongue
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 19, 2015
Pls people with long legs, call ur contacts pls. Are we going to travel with the white kits or just to pick the appointment letter? ??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adet5(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2015
Pls , who knws if more names will be shortlisted for this NIS because i never loose hope oo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 19, 2015
nairaboard:
nigeria immigration appointment for dose that not receive they appointment letter contact for assistance on 08145739441 for further information
URE NOT A Good Scammer! Ur LefT LEG Dere.CommoT Here!! AppointmenT Letter Kho! Assistance Letter Nii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 19, 2015
lekzzydo:

if u av problem with that
. . You're a handful of blunders....!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by yamenesa: 5:18pm On May 19, 2015
Adet5:
Pls , who knws if more names will be shortlisted for this NIS because i never loose hope oo

Pls any info about the NIS replacement

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by senoreetah(f): 5:53pm On May 19, 2015
lekzzydo:

U see ur life bah...it is 'were'....with respect to the PAST interview...i know u will say my 'ur' is not correct also

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 6:16pm On May 19, 2015
senoreetah:

U see ur life bah...it is 'were'....with respect to the PAST interview...i know u will say my 'ur' is not correct also

Hehehehe!! Are you minding him?? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 19, 2015
Those of you selected are nothing but lucky,it's not as if u are the best. Moreso,those that are not employed are just unlucky and surely their time will come too. Meanwhile,that dosen't say the process is faulty, at least its commendable

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ztown5306(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2015
pls. All grammatical corrections and anything out of NIS recruitment should stop popping in here.
Ppl with reliable info should feed us - while sequential questions follow. DON'T INTERRUPT THIS "NIS FORUM" with interference plssssssssss!!!
Thank U.
Zuru-Kebbi-State

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
Hywhaletek:
Starting from how they selected those for CBT, There is NO EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to show that others who didn't make the CBT list didn't MERIT IT. Then the next MAGOGO came: WE WROTE the CBT NO EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to show for our TEST SCORE..The WHOLE NIS recruitment process is a SCAM, how will someone write a TEST and you won't show or TEXT that person his/her SCORE? Assuming i had the POWER i would have called for my SCRIPT or text score and compare it to those who made the interview stage for LAGOS STATE or any other state. (FOOLISH DRAGNET) TEXT WEY i DO WEY i KNOW SAY I MURDER. Is it the ENGLISH part, or the LOGICAL REASONING, the simple Mathematics or current affairs that i aced in less than a minute....If me and any of the successful candidates happen to re-write this same TEXT in an OPEN FIELD am sure only a few will be equal to me...(No be mouth tho cus ENU ose DURELLA)....That is why i would have really love to call for my "script" via the computer base test. To the successful ones it's by LUCK or let me say GOD's grace that you where chosen not because you merited it, or you where better than those who didn't make it to the final stage or the CBT stage because in all the recruitment process there is NO EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to assert that those who made the final list really MERITED it. It was just luck on your side.

...I'm sure you definitely murdered your "text"..lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by ejisbest: 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
Anybody going from Kaduna to Ahoada in RIVER STATE should contact me at ejiroagemerien@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Donbabajayz(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2015
laniyi07:
roger that boss, the uniformitarian

im not almy one after all
pls modify my number out of your quote, m getting lots of unsolicited calls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Donbabajayz(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2015
nefilahot:
kk sir!
pls modify my number out of your quote, m getting lots of unsolicited calls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Djbaka(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2015
I don't know what part of 'MOVE ON' do some people not understand?

You can't control all situation around you, sometimes it's 'fate', spiritually minded call it 'grace/favour' or the other way round 'ill-luck'.

It's quite painful and disheartening to be tossed out of an employment race at the last stage (I've been a victim too), you just have to dust yourself up and move on.

This is Nigeria LIFE, so many unfair things happen everyday to people and some fair things happen too, you get hit unfairly, knocked down to your knees by 'the powers that be', robbed of your rights, denied of your benefits, etc.
But all this won't matter, when victory comes at last.. when your resilience and your 'never say die' attitude pays off. Finally, you'll shout GODWIN.!!

Breeding hate and propagating feud on Nairaland will not ease anyone's burden. The energy expended in that could be channeled to polish your skills and make yourself more marketable for other better opportunities. Life does not start and stop in NIS, you guys could end up in the same team in the future where you'll be expected to have a mutual bond. Don't scatter tomorrows relationships today.

May God Bless all our hustles, it will never be in vain. Amen.

P.S: Please pardon me for my long, boring epistle.
Don't quote me for blunders if you find any, I am Ackmed, I'll Kill You!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by nobleemy2(m): 1:10am On May 20, 2015
Hey peeps.. I got a call from a man in abuja about a certain NIS Executive recruitment process. He said he was from d office of a member of d house of assembly. He asked me 2 send my credentials 2 an email address. After sending my credentials I got a txt msg from a seemingly NIS txt generating machine(CDFIPBS-NIS) telling me dat I had been shortlisted into d NIS with a ref number. D txt asked me 2 contact a certain zone E area officer who asked me 2 snd my name n state of origin n d ref number to him. He said I wld get my appointment letter d nxt day via email n on getting it,I'm 2 pay a certain stipend of #43800 to cover d cost of boycutting d screening exercise, interview, CBT n d physical test b4 reporting 4 trainning. D truth is dat I don't know any Hon Member, I didn't even apply 4 d NIS ish, it was my cuzin who applied on my behalf. I've not been contacted until now,So I'm asking u guys what do u think I shld do. Shld I pay or not. Is it a scam or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mokset123: 1:15am On May 20, 2015
nobleemy2:
Hey peeps.. I got a call from a man in abuja about a certain NIS Executive recruitment process. He said he was from d office of a member of d house of assembly. He asked me 2 send my credentials 2 an email address. After sending my credentials I got a txt msg from a seemingly NIS txt generating machine(CDFIPBS-NIS) telling me dat I had been shortlisted into d NIS with a ref number. D txt asked me 2 contact a certain zone E area officer who asked me 2 snd my name n state of origin n d ref number to him. He said I wld get my appointment letter d nxt day via email n on getting it,I'm 2 pay a certain stipend of #43800 to cover d cost of boycutting d screening exercise, interview, CBT n d physical test b4 reporting 4 trainning. D truth is dat I don't know any Hon Member, I didn't even apply 4 d NIS ish, it was my cuzin who applied on my behalf. I've not been contacted until now,So I'm asking u guys what do u think I shld do. Shld I pay or not. Is it a scam or not.
this has scam written all over it, run for your life

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:00am On May 20, 2015
Nobleemy,PICK RACE maKE UR Ankle dey TOUCH Ur Head frm behind & Remember To PICK UR BriefCase ALONG ;

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Bongi4luv(m): 4:08am On May 20, 2015
nobleemy2:
Be very very care full o.This period of employment, scammers will emerge even in broad daylight to extort money from innocent job seekers.be warned.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stedox: 9:14am On May 20, 2015
nobleemy2:

U shuldnt even be asking dz bt if u wanna learn a lesson...PAY
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Reggieman(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2015
It's definatly a scam man!run for ur life...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by yamenesa: 9:26am On May 20, 2015
Reggieman:
It's definatly a scam man!run for ur life...

Any info concerning NIS replacement
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Bongi4luv(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2015
yamenesa:

Any info concerning NIS replacement
Its ongoing.....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OmoUdoyo12: 2:50pm On May 20, 2015
The whole NIS process has been cancelled. Senate has refused to sign the appointment letter. I got this information from an immigration office early this morning. Kindly find out if this information is true. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 20, 2015
OmoUdoyo12:
The whole NIS process has been cancelled. Senate has refused to sign the appointment letter. I got this information from an immigration office early this morning. Kindly find out if this information is true. Thank you.
why do people just like posting nonsense for God's sake. NIS cancelled! where? how? mtcheeeeew!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2015
OmoUdoyo12:
Blatant lie
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by u3fine(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2015
Even if you informant is daft, can't you think? Since when do Senate sign appointment letters?
OmoUdoyo12:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.