Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (556476 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Damfostopper(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2015
patakioye:
How can u be expecting another list with your name after you got a REGRET MAIL. Guys move on
dnt mind dem...i wonder who is fooling who...let dem continue decieving demselve...i pray d dnt fall for scam
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adet5(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2015
According to what i heard from one of my uncle, he said more candidate will be picked either by appointment or replacement but the two will be by long leg and God's grace. This is Nigeria many things will happen b4 now and mon. i am also expecting my own APL either by replacement or appointment and i will definately make it by Gods grace.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Stakekay1(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2015
Adet5:
According to what i heard from one of my uncle, he said more candidate will be picked either by appointment or replacement but the two will be by long leg and God's grace. This is Nigeria many things will happen b4 now and mon. i am also expecting my own APL either by replacement or appointment and i will definately make it by Gods grace.
Your uncle just gave u real info. Keep ur finger crossed,testimonies coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 3:31pm On May 22, 2015
Stakekay1:
Your uncle just gave u real info. Keep ur finger crossed,testimonies coming soon.
Till when?since 2013...only Allah knows
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 22, 2015
From a very reliable source: just move on. Those of you who are not selected. The replacement is 'real' but you must be very influential and ready to pay very fat (but he won't tell me anything about that).
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 22, 2015
Just wanted to ask @Philadelphia,the guy that created this thread,did you make the Appointment list?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 22, 2015
Drabeey:
From a very reliable source: just move on. Those of you who are not selected. The replacement is 'real' but you must be very influential and ready to pay very fat (but he won't tell me anything about that).
Hi,did your "very reliable source" mention how the list will come out? Email,sms,call,newspaper etc? And when?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2015
Forget the whole process has been cancelled, both recruitment and replacement... Too bad.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by laniyi07(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2015
lionphil:
Forget the whole process has been cancelled, both recruitment and replacement... Too bad.
seen
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mbasi: 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
lionphil:

Is dis 4 real?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 22, 2015
laniyi07:
seen
Where did you see it? Your source?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2015
So many bad beles here on Nairaland forgetting the fact that if this recruitment is cancelled there will be more pressure in the labour market which will make their chances very slim even in other recruitments cos of extra 2000 people added. For GOD sake why just sit down and start typing rubbish that recruitment has been cancelled? Why wish your fellow successful applicants bad when u r looking for job yourself? If immigration will cancel this recruitment they have a website designed just for this purpose and they will use it to disseminate the development and not one riff raff bad bele coming here after taken his ogogoro and utter capital rubbish. Nigerian are not that dull that they will pick any rubbish because they see it online. Moreover, They have everybody's emails and they know people will be traveling from every sphere of nigeria to kano for the appointment letter, so if there's anything they will have definitely notified everyone. To the successful applicants be rest assured that what God has given u no man can take it. It will be a start of hatred for new administration if they tried anything funny. There are many other parastatals that needs people so why retrench people that were employed? Buhari can never make that mistake, quote me anytime.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2015
idris4r83:
So many bad beles here on Nairaland forgetting the fact that if this recruitment is cancelled there will be more pressure in the labour market which will make their chances very slim even in other recruitments cos of extra 2000 people added. For GOD sake why just sit down and start typing rubbish that recruitment has been cancelled? Why wish your fellow successful applicants bad when u r looking for job yourself? If immigration will cancel this recruitment they have a website designed just for this purpose and they will use it to disseminate the development and not one riff raff bad bele coming here after taken his ogogoro and utter capital rubbish. Nigerian are not that dull that they will pick any rubbish because they see it online. Moreover, have everybody's emails and they know people will be traveling from every sphere of nigeria to kano for the appointment letter, so if there's anything they will have definitely notified everyone. To the successful applicants be rest assured that what God has given u no man can take it. It will be a start of hatred for new administration if they tried anything funny. There are many other parastatals that needs people so why retrench people that were employed? Buhari can never make that mistake, quote me anytime.

I don't have time to exchange words with you because I'm feeling bad about the whole process...in a few days, u will hear about it. You guys should just move on, life goes on.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 22, 2015
lionphil:
URE Right Correct Info. BUT ITS NOT CANCELLED.It as bin suspended till AFTER MAY29

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ibro2star: 7:39pm On May 22, 2015
idris4r83:
So many bad beles here on Nairaland forgetting the fact that if this recruitment is cancelled there will be more pressure in the labour market which will make their chances very slim even in other recruitments cos of extra 2000 people added. For GOD sake why just sit down and start typing rubbish that recruitment has been cancelled? Why wish your fellow successful applicants bad when u r looking for job yourself? If immigration will cancel this recruitment they have a website designed just for this purpose and they will use it to disseminate the development and not one riff raff bad bele coming here after taken his ogogoro and utter capital rubbish. Nigerian are not that dull that they will pick any rubbish because they see it online. Moreover, have everybody's emails and they know people will be traveling from every sphere of nigeria to kano for the appointment letter, so if there's anything they will have definitely notified everyone. To the successful applicants be rest assured that what God has given u no man can take it. It will be a start of hatred for new administration if they tried anything funny. There are many other parastatals that needs people so why retrench people that were employed? Buhari can never make that mistake, quote me anytime.
We should be able to understand some TERMS being used in Labour Market by employers,there is a diffrence btw RECRUITMENT and REPLACEMENT...in the contemporary immigration employment, recruitment is not cancelled but replacement suspended.Lets get it right,if it has been cancelled,it wud be blown into d air like dat of 2014 in which every1 'll knw abt it,now as an intellect,graduate n elite,whr is d notification dat d recruitmnt has bn cancelld?I, personally, dont pray for its cancellation...my officers,start packn ur belongings for accreditation n documentation,I wish u safe journey in advance

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2015
Ibro2star:
We should be able to understand some TERMS being used in Labour Market by employers,there is a diffrence btw RECRUITMENT and REPLACEMENT...in the contemporary immigration employment recruitment is not cancelled but replacement suspended.Lets get it right
Replacement? I don't think the NIS officially mentioned anything like replacement in the first place. The replacement scandal is started and ended by scammers and now the successful applicants are getting their apl on monday and hence they (scammers) just sealed everything up by saying recruitment is cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 22, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Hi,did your "very reliable source" mention how the list will come out? Email,sms,call,newspaper etc? And when?
I only said what i was told. Do u want to talk to him directly?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 22, 2015
Drabeey:

I only said what i was told. Do u want to talk to him directly?
Smiles...you just gave yourself out. Help! Scammer! Won fe gba mi o o. lols. Why would I want to speak with him directly?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Smiles...you just gave yourself out. Help! Scammer! Won fe gba mi o o. lols. Why would I want to speak with him directly?
Hahahahhahahahahhaahahahaha, u r really smart.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Djbaka(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Lol.. this really cracked me up.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 22, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Na mumu u be. I told u what someone told me,and u start pressurizing me.btw u need to start using ur head.someone who wants to scam u won't ask u dat. NL Makes u talk to even ur father age mate anyhow. Hear ds again: nis recriutment is closed no back door. Guys rest ur case except u reallow know d big guns and can pay fat. I don't think anyone of u do, cus if u do,u'll av bn shortlisted in d first place. So there4, pls dash all fake hopes
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 22, 2015
Drabeey:

Na mumu u be. I told u what someone told me,and u start pressurizing me.btw u need to start using ur head.someone who wants to scam u won't ask u dat. NL Makes u talk to even ur father age mate anyhow. Hear ds again: nis recriutment is closed no back door. Guys rest ur case except u reallow know d big guns and can pay fat. I don't think anyone of u do, cus if u do,u'll av bn shortlisted in d first place. So there4, pls dash all fake hopes
Smiles...we know your type...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by destiro(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2015
The only thing that will make me not to be in Ahoada by 8am on Monday is a mail/message from the Presidential Comttee / Immigration informing me of either cancellation/postponmnt of d recruitmnt process. Rumour mongers, take note!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by obinna002: 9:32pm On May 22, 2015
Your right at least by now NIS should be sending mails that the recruitment is cancelled or suspended till further notice
destiro:
The only thing that will make me not to be in Ahoada by 8am on Monday is a mail/message from the Presidential Comttee / Immigration informing me of either cancellation/postponmnt of d recruitmnt process. Rumour mongers, take note!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 22, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
Smiles...we know your type...
You see? That i answered u made u feel good. Im sorry. Lol
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
Naija i hail!! thee,Naija where any 4UCKIN Tin can HAPPEN ;DNaija i hail!! thee,Naija where any 4UCKIN Tin can HAPPEN
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Desdee101(m): 1:01am On May 23, 2015
lionphil:

I don't have time to exchange words with you because I'm feeling bad about the whole process...in a few days, u will hear about it. You guys should just move on, life goes on.
shutup itiboribo... U didnt succeed in d shortlistment therefore u r in support for it to be cancelled abi? I wsnt shortlisted too after interview bt am happy for those dat made it n i dnt wish for any cancellation. So stop being a badbelle and keep ur bad news of cancellation to urself, if it is actually cancelled, they will notify evrybody by mail. They dont need ur help to broadcast any info on their behalf , Otondo!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:58am On May 23, 2015
I don dey Kano o
Infact I don go the school to know whats up.
Officers just dey congratulate me o, saying am very lucky.
I should just come on monday with all the necessary documents and my email print out.

tongue
It's not my fault

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stedox: 4:33am On May 23, 2015
chidyhels:
I don dey Kano o
I should just come on monday with all the necessary documents and my email print out.

tongue
It's not my fault

Congrats ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 5:55am On May 23, 2015
chidyhels:
I don dey Kano o

tongue
It's not my fault
Am very happy for u o. Where are all those black beles spreading rumors up n down? Wait n continue spreading rumors while others collect their appointment letters.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:45am On May 23, 2015
chidyhels:
I don dey Kano o

tongue
It's not my fault
are they allowing people to stay inside the school?is dere going to training?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by DmilT: 7:51am On May 23, 2015
chidyhels:
I don dey Kano o

tongue
It's not my fault

Thank God the enemy couldn't succeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.