Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

New Indomie Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / New Indomie Recipe (1653 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / The New Indomie (hungry Man Size) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Indomie Recipe by emilyone(f): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2009
indomie, a little bit of fresh prawn with salad cream tastes so nice 8 kiss
Re: New Indomie Recipe by ayeesha: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
for me, you havent eaten indomie untill you`ve tried it with green pepper, carrots, onions and white pepper. The taste is simply out of this world!!!
Re: New Indomie Recipe by tollu: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2009
Mine's kinda similar to Ayeesha's

Indomie with loads of mixed vegetables i.e carrots, green peppers, sweet corn, green peas etc etc and then some pepperoni, calamari etc etc. I like it spicy so I add an extra dash of ground pepper.
Re: New Indomie Recipe by ayeesha: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2009
tollu:

Mine's kinda similar to Ayeesha's

Indomie with loads of mixed vegetables i.e carrots, green peppers, sweet corn, green peas etc etc and then some pepperoni, calamari etc etc. I like it spicy so I add an extra dash of ground pepper.

correct babe! i also like mine very spicy!! the sort that will make you sneeze while cooking. the eating nko?, another story entirely!!!
Re: New Indomie Recipe by Lusheyi(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2009
so na all there old school recipe you de shout like new thing. who has tried adding eja express and iru(locust beans). infact e! u go trip+ ata gigun.OMG
Re: New Indomie Recipe by Lusheyi(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2009
re: indomie recipe
Re: New Indomie Recipe by tollu: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2009
Yeah Ayeesha, spicy sure is the way to go.

Lusheyi
That kind of indomie gast to be gross
Re: New Indomie Recipe by emilyone(f): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2009
anyone with other indomie recipe should please contribute, reasonable one at least and not the atagigun stuff .

(1) (Reply)

Rice And A Splendid Highly Proteinous Sauce. Super Delicious / See The Type Of Maize That A Yellow Specie Produced / Congratulations To Me.. E No Dey Easy To Buy This..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.