Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,927 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? (1147 Views)

Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How / Why Are We Female's Infinitesimal In Nature To The Male Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by korel9: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2015
It doesn't cease to amaze me

You call a girl and you miss her then she FLASHES back in response undecided

She has something to demand from you; she still flashes for you to call while she makes her request undecided

You send her airtime she will still flash you so you'll call back for her to thank you for the airtime undecided

I wonder why it has to be the guy(s) that do the callings and why it seems like a taboo for the ladies to do same angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by falconey(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2015
because they are always broke.
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2015
korel9:

She has something to demand from you; she still flashes for you to call while she makes her request undecided

You send her airtime she will still flash you so you'll call back for her to thank you for the airtime undecided

I wonder why it has to be the guy(s) that do the callings and why it seems like a taboo for the ladies to do same angry
My gal want to do the calling always......she get offended when i don't pick it up....I told her i should be the one doing the calling.
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by Mcowubaba: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2015
I have been asking dis Question since i was 6yrs old grin when I had my 1st girlfrnd ...no defined answer up till date

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by lirusehn(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
I beg to disagree. I swear to God my girlfriends do complain i don't pick their calls when they sure need it most and that I do pick calls whenever I so wish THAT MEANZ THEY DO THE CALLING

I think its all about the way you place yourself.
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by korel9: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
My gal want to do the calling always......she get offended when i don't pick it up....I told her i should be the one doing the calling.

Bros what's your gal's name? undecided
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by korel9: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:
because they are always broke.

I tend to disagree.

I have seen a gal who flashed me but when I got hold of her phone she had more than a thousnd naira worth of airtime undecided
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by Tattooboy: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2015
starlingleanets:
your mentality.

With me anyone calls
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by korel9: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2015
lirusehn:

Bros, space booking on a Good Friday is not GOOD o! cheesy
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by falconey(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2015
korel9:

I tend to disagree.

I have seen a gal who flashed me but when I got hold of her phone she had more than a thousnd naira worth of airtime undecided

the 1thousand airtime is booked, No credit to call you.
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2015
korel9:

Maybe the animal folks will start calling them if we don't
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by lirusehn(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2015
korel9:

Bros, space booking on a Good Friday is not GOOD o! cheesy
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
he just cleared my post sad
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by KrazyBone: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Rubbish thread.

It'll be easier to say you have no girl calling you except you do the calling. When people like us who are used to receiving calls from females see this thread, an offensive response is expected.
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by Slimzjoe(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2015
That's because you're not her 1st choice boyfwend Lah
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
korel9:

Bros what's your gal's name? undecided
Loveline undecided
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tattooboy:
your mentality.

With me anyone calls
I agree perfectly to that
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by ronald4lif(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I have been asking dis Question since i was 6yrs old grin when I had my 1st girlfrnd ...no defined answer up till date

6years old ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by 2dice(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Op you want her to call simply do this
Give her little or no attention
be confident
knw her weak point during calls and use it wisely
stop calling her 3times perday
carry her matter to Buhari
#Lobatan
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by abbeyafu(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
To be candid, you are not her first choice. If she loves you and u are number 1, I bet she will disturb you every 2 hrs with calls...

Dat is my present experience now.
Even though am serving in a village with poor network, she still disturbs me every now and then but the irony of it is that am not even interested in dating her.
Re: Why Do Females Always Expect The Male Folks To Do The Calling (phone Calls)? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
op, thats why i stopped 'running things' with broke girls. hungry girls. the 'gimme gimme' types

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You / Joseph Yobo's Younger Brother Set To Wed..see His Pre-wedding Pics / Be Sincere, Who Among These Is Most Beautiful??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.