Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George (25208 Views)

Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by fkaz(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2015
The leader of the Peoples Democratic Party in Lagos State, Chief Bode George, says the loss his party suffered in the presidential election has strengthened his resolve to ensure victory for his party in Lagos.

He, therefore, said that he would strategise and lead a massive campaign against the All Progressives Congress, which has been in power in Lagos for the past 16 years.

George told our correspondent during a telephone interview on Wednesday that he would lead the campaign of the PDP governorship candidate, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, like an army general.

He said, “I am here and I will be at the centre of operation. The people of Lagos also want a change and we are going to be here to lead the battle. The battle is on and the people of Lagos want a change and we will ensure that we get it right.

“Lagos people know that this administration has mismanaged their resources. We are not leaving anything undone. We will reach out to the people during the campaigns.”

George said he would never defect to another party. “I will remain a member of the PDP till I leave this world,” he said.
The PDP leader denied reports that he said he would go on exile following the victory of Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential polls.

He said he would rather travel outside the country for a while in order to finish writing his autobiography, saying he had been unable to finish the book because of his busy schedule.

He said, “I have been travelling long before now and now I need a long rest. I am 70 and I need to tidy up my memoirs and if you want to do that, you need a lot of time away from all of the hassles. But it does not mean I will no longer be a Nigerian. I have no personal grudge against Buhari or all the other people.

“We are in two different parties with different ideologies and if he is the President, I have no objection and I wish him the best of luck. The break will give me time. Rather than running up and down to Abuja, I will be there (abroad) writing my memoirs and doing other things for myself. Of course I will come back, my mother is still alive. I am not scampering out of Nigeria.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-lead-massive-campaign-against-apc-bode-george/

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by kambili999(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2015
what is this old baba saying?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by missbehave247(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Pdp now using APC's strategy to campaign
Lagos people need CHANGE?...yea but nt frm pdp
Ambo is αℓℓ W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ need

Cc: lalasticlala

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by orubebe1(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Where is this one jaa-ing from wey e no get rope for neck
Na so unna finish jona

If you are interested in buying this land... Contact me

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by jaso1(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2015
He wanted to say he will lead thousands of PDP member to jail!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2015
bode George don't just get it. Jimi will never win the coming governorship election in lagos. Never ever.

APC will rule in lagos for the next coming hundred years to come before any thieving PDP will have a chance to lead lagosians.

On April the 11th of this month, we will send jimi agbaje to a political asylum for ever.

Jimi agbaje doesn't even pay his taxes for crying out loud. Jimi once said he and his militants friends will make Nigeria ungovernable if buhari wins the election during one of his campaign speeches. SMH

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by adaweezy(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2015
MY LAGOS MY LAGOS............APC OUR PARTY!.......AMBODE....ONYEOMA!
NDIGBO AMBODE ka anyi ge eso!
APC.............. Ebeano!
APC...............Egwu eji!

Ndigbo in Lagos.......... time to protect our interest! don't be deceived a second time! 
VOTE APC!
VOTE CONSOLI-GBADU!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
If only BUHARI had accepted defeat in 2011 just the
way GEJ did, 800 Nigerians including corpers wont
have died. If it was APC that lost, we would have been
hearing sounds of war here and there.
A man called "CLUELESS" has shown us what
democracy truly mean. The US and Western World
predicted that Nigeria will split but GEJ put them to
shame.
PGEJ was the CHANGE we all have been clamouring,
longing for and talking about...he CHANGED our
political history by conceding defeat without
unnecessary argument.
GEJ will forever be remembered in Nigerian History.
RESPECT!!!

54 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by akpanikpe(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
orubebe1:
Lol.... Na soso this sweet-mouth unna use kill jona....
I'm telling you.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
So he hasn't gone on exile?

No massive campaign would make Lagosian sway their choice to Jimi/PDP..we all want change

Just like Jimi,bode george is Just kidding..

16 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by adaweezy(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Jimi bode George agbaje

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
i will b at d fore front
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by chamboy(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Goan sit down joo.. Orubebe tins

14 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by DaBullIT(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
First , You announced you would go on exile

Then you said you just want to rest

Now , you want to campaign against a party that apparently trashed your boy lord

Haba

Barawo , you no dey shame ?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by gen2briz(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
As Baba don election na #Godwin

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by boolet: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
grin does he intend to do that from exile? grin

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by efilefun(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Lead massive campaign from your exile well your JK while campaigning said GEJ didnt execute any project in lagos state cuz they were not under the ruling party that lagosians should vote for him so they would feel the presence of FG in lagos, now they aint in power again what does lagosians stand to gain??

15 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
achemedez:
Pdp now using APC's strategy to campaign
Lagos people need CHANGE?...yea but nt frm pdp
Ambo is αℓℓ W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ need
Cc: lalasticlala
no vex, na lack of ideas dey cus am

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by olas24u(f): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
This man should just retire from politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by efilefun(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
Abeg go find one corner sit down jawe cuz he conceded defeat that makes him the best....laiye, someone that knows the way out of boko haram but decided to wait until the last minute so he could use it to campaign, or someone who said he never heard about the #ekitigate saga see what he turned our military to, nothing but bunch of liars, he sent orubebe to scatter the whole election if not for God and the patience of Jega, Jonathan is never a saint and incase you dont know Abdulsalam actually told jona to make that call, jonathan that turned NTA to a station that couldnt say the truth which they know... Even when Obasanjo was seeking his third term agenda he wasn't as desperate as jonathan, nobody heard trash from the media nor nigerian army or some adverts mocking the death of Buhari's wife and daughter.. He accepted to call cuz he was so scared of being treated the same way gbagbo was treated.

You need to grow up and reason like a human being and stop being a Robot, i have been seeing you post this trash everywhere and i know you are just a kid .... wake up SAI BABA is at the top already. And if you aint ready to be govern by buhari " The gate of Hell is already opened for you just like some paid Jonathan's pastors said" .... smh for this nation
Ask4bigneyo:
If only BUHARI had accepted defeat in 2011 just the
way GEJ did, 800 Nigerians including corpers wont
have died. If it was APC that lost, we would have been
hearing sounds of war here and there.
A man called "CLUELESS" has shown us what
democracy truly mean. The US and Western World
predicted that Nigeria will split but GEJ put them to
shame.
PGEJ was the CHANGE we all have been clamouring,
longing for and talking about...he CHANGED our
political history by conceding defeat without
unnecessary argument.
GEJ will forever be remembered in Nigerian History.
RESPECT!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
NIGERIA
I will tell my children that after 16 years and 4
trials and three woeful fails, one school
certificate holder,Three different Political
parties,With only 1 million and 150 cattles,
Gen Buhari from the north won elections to
become Nigeria's President. I
will teach them the lesson of persistence
I will tell them of a Goodluck Jonathan from
the creeks with no shoes that allowed for a
credible election process and honourable
concession of power to the people's choice.
and return to Otueke peacefully .The First
Seating president to concede to defeat by the
opponent party in good spirit.
I will cultivate in them the values of healthy
competition, maintenance of peace and
gentility of spirit.

I will tell them of a Professor Attahiru Jega
who put aside personal interests to fulfill his
public assignment, remaining calm in the face
of threatening challenges and Political
Orubebes .I will teach them the importance of
integrity and strength of character in the
dispensation of public service.
I will teach my children, so that one day their
names may honourably go down in the history
of this nation, just as the names of these
honourable men have today
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS PDP MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS APC SUPPORTERS AND MEMBERS
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
- Synordic,2015

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by jaybee3(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
The reformed criminal no get shame

Only in Nigeria will an ex-convict be acting relevant

Shior

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Jerrick(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
It'll be fruitless.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Marksule(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
"All the lights of nairaland are facing up" i can't see anything
Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by themodernman: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Why does this man wanna die b4 his time?

He had better go on exile as he vowed...to Bayelsa or wherever *in Tinubu's voice*

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by tempex88(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
You. Want. To. Waste from the. Billions. You. have stolen. Betteer retire in. Exile like you promised

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by egift(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015

This man is the reason, PDP should never be voted in Lagos. In case you don't know him, he is an ExConvict who was tried and jailed for looting Nigeria Port Authority dry in billions.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-xD3Q3rC7jIc/TWnqzKVJHnI/AAAAAAAAAFY/UvRikkNYnBo/s1600/bode-george.jpg[/img]

A vote for Agbaje is a vote for Bode George. - Even Lawyers are ashamed of him. grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Skoopy(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
I thought he wanted to go for a self imposed exile.

Baba you are old and should try to stand by your word. Go on exile please I beg you, at least we'll have minus one (-1) corrupt man.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George by Zico5(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Haba! This man is going back to jail o. U want to lead massive campaign against God anointed and majority choice. This old thief never learn sha, this time na bamboo them go use measure ur length of years in kirikiri. Nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Ex-President Buhari As He Arrives Daura (Photos, Video) / How To Track Your PVC. (photos) / Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.