Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... (9359 Views)

See How A 10-yr Old Nigerian Shame Her Haters Wit Clothing Line In New York(pics / Jaden Smith Says He Is A Prophet And God Inspired His New Clothing Line 666 / A Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by fsparElisheva: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Hello People, how many of you knew that with as low as #85,000 you can start your own clothing line I'm sure you guys aren't aware of that, but the good news is that with FSE it is possible.

Fashion Statement par Elisheva (FSE) is using this opportunity to call on fashion designers all over Nigeria and even prospective ones or anyone that wants to launch a ready to wear clothing line to come manufacture with us. The #85,000 covers the cost of fabrics,trimmings and every other notion needed, manufacturing and also your label.

Let me share a secret with you guys, the big and blooming businesses you see today started small. So don't wait till you have hundreds of thousand or a million or two to fly a two-way ticket to China, Indonesia or Turkey to manufacture your line before you start actualizing your dream of owning a clothing line. Just incase you are bothered about the quality of our work, we can always do a sample production for you to see and be convinced.

Hence, the time is now and you can only seize an opportunity in the lifetime of the opportunity. So, to manufacture with us, call 09024840456 or ping 7F6BDA60 to get your clothing line in motion.[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by kamilaben: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thanks for sharing .
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by Houseofglam7(f): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Been looking forward to starting my own clothing line soon

1 Like

Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by fsparElisheva: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
@Houseofglam7, it will be our pleasure to work with you. The earlier the better you know..... Cheers
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by Houseofglam7(f): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
fsparElisheva:
@Houseofglam7, it will be our pleasure to work with you. The earlier the better you know..... Cheers

Yeah, I know.
Gat any way I can reach ya?
An address maybe?
Plus a catalogue of your previous works?
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by Joycomethnow: 12:54am On Apr 11, 2015
No sample and no contact ?
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by jerikoyan(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2015
customized cloth label

Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by ayowiz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Your number is not going through and also your bbm
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by fsparElisheva: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
@ayowiz @Joycomethnow @Houseofglam7 you can call 07046475279 or better still, if you are on twitter tweet @fselisheva; there will ALWAYS be someone on hand to answer you and our address is 15 Nuru Oniwo Street, Surulere, Lagos; just incase. Sorry for the inconveniences. While for catalogue of our work, since we manufacture for designers, they usually do not want us to share their designs with the general public so in place of that we do sample production for prospective clients/customers to clear their doubts. Looking forward to working with you all, Cheers....
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by jamarionj(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Please, Can someone in the room explain to me what is clothing line?
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 06, 2015
Hi I am very interest, please send me more details.
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 06, 2015
jerikoyan:
customized cloth label
Contact?
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by jamarionj(m): 4:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Please, Can someone in the room explain to me what is clothing line?
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by lovescarfs(f): 4:38am On Dec 06, 2015
It's not so easy as you said to start your own cloth production line, too many processes and costs you never imagine. Only the large scale production which can save the whole costs.
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by jerikoyan(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
pm replied
oseunjoezer:
Contact?
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by jamarionj(m): 5:23am On Dec 08, 2015
we customize | rebrand
-cloth label
-paper tags
For Fashion designers and
-badges
For schools and other organizations
DELIVERY /SUPPLY
Nation wide
FOR ENQUIRIES CONTACT
Phone: 08069568209
E-mail: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com

OUR NAIRALAND TREND TOPIC
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION

www.nairaland.com/2783700/customize-personalize-cloths-labels-paper
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 06, 2016
fsparElisheva:
Hello People, how many of you knew that with as low as #85,000 you can start your own clothing line I'm sure you guys aren't aware of that, but the good news is that with FSE it is possible.

Fashion Statement par Elisheva (FSE) is using this opportunity to call on fashion designers all over Nigeria and even prospective ones or anyone that wants to launch a ready to wear clothing line to come manufacture with us. The #85,000 covers the cost of fabrics,trimmings and every other notion needed, manufacturing and also your label.

Let me share a secret with you guys, the big and blooming businesses you see today started small. So don't wait till you have hundreds of thousand or a million or two to fly a two-way ticket to China, Indonesia or Turkey to manufacture your line before you start actualizing your dream of owning a clothing line. Just incase you are bothered about the quality of our work, we can always do a sample production for you to see and be convinced.

Hence, the time is now and you can only seize an opportunity in the lifetime of the opportunity. So, to manufacture with us, call 09024840456 or ping 7F6BDA60 to get your clothing line in motion.[img][/img]

I'd like to invest with you guys, am only interested in black and brown clothes, plain and with no designs ( probably some with quotes and brand name), the clothes will range from hoodies, t-shirts, Polo, tank tops and so on, I'd like to have a reply soon
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by fsparElisheva: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ok, it will be a pleasure to work with you. Kindly call 08158932486 for further details...
lordseb:

I'd like to invest with you guys, am only interested in black and brown clothes, plain and with no designs ( probably some with quotes and brand name), the clothes will range from hoodies, t-shirts, Polo, tank tops and so on, I'd like to have a reply soon
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by godello: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
So how can I get sample of your previous works, and quality assurance.?
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by fsparElisheva: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2016
@godbello you can visit www.mygarmentwarehouse.com for samples though the site is still a work in progress as it is under construction but you can see some of our work under the 'our collection segment.' Regarding quality assurance, you can be sure that we guarantee the quality similar to what those in China, Turkey and America offer. We make use of pattern makers to prepare your designs and we are very meticulous at what we do. For more quality assurance, you can visit our office in Surulere, if you are in Lagos to see things for yourself and discuss with the creative director. Kindly call 08158932486 to get all the assistance you need to get to the office.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Start Your Clothing Line Now With #85,000 Only!!!!!!...... by jamarionj(m): 1:49am On Jan 06, 2017
We can personalize your labels any way you want.
Our custom clothing labels are made to your specifications including:
- logos,
-colors, and
styles on your choice of fabric.
Your personalized label will be as unique as you are!

REMEMBER, EVERY BEEN IS UNIQUE AND GETTING A UNIQUE CUSTOMIZE LABEL PROMOTE YOUR BRAND!!

SOME OF OUR RECENT WORKS BELOW!. .CONTACT US FOR SUPPLY!

WHATSAPP/CALL:+2348069568209
MAIL: info@johnjamarionempire.com
FACEBOOK : www.facebook.com/johnjamarionempire
INSTAGRAM : www.instagram.com/johnjamarionempire (@johnjamarionempire)
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/johnjamarion (@johnjamarion)

WE AT JOHN JAMARION EMPIRE LTD.. .ASSURING YOU QUALITY PRODUCTS, EXCELLENT SERVICE. .

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin / 2022 Kids Hairstyles For Black Girls | 50 Cute Hairstyles For Black Kids Trendin / Black People Bleaching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.