Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. (29589 Views)

EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe / I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya / Bola Shagaya Set To Host Aisha Buhari To A Dinner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Swaggzkid: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
The billionaire business woman was trending on twitter last
night and I went to find out why. Apparently, there are
reports that she's planning to host a lavish dinner for the
incoming First Lady, Aisha Buhari. Bola Shagaya is known to
be friends with all government in power. She was close
friends with Mrs Babangida, Mrs Abacha, Mrs Abubakar, late
Mrs Stella Obasanjo, Mrs Jonathan and now if this report is
true, it looks like she's about to enter Mrs Buhari. She's one
of the richest women in Africa and recently acquired a
private jet. Not a crime to be friends with First Lady though.
We all hustle in different ways.. :-)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by nickxtra(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aisha, run from such women, they will lead astray, as they led PEJ. She was the one that suggested plastic surgery to Stella Obasanjo, which claimed her life. Run Aisha, run for your dear life

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by crownprince102: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aisha Buhari beware...... This is one of the evil that ruin GEJ's administration.

Please decline it for the sake of common Nigerians. This evil woman has contributed nothing to develop this country but engages in looting it.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by eagleeye2: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
A.
G
I
P

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by modath(f): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
nickxtra:
Aisha, run from such women, they will lead astray, as they led PEJ. She was the one that suggested plastic surgery to Stella Obasanjo, which claimed her life. Run Aisha, run for your dear life

No cause for alarm,GMB won't allow that blood sucking Agip anywhere near his inner sanctum,that woman is....... lipsrsealed

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mrs Aisha Buhari has not accepted the said invitation for now

16 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Swaggzkid: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
nickxtra:

Lol do you have PROOF?

[s] When I hear that name Stella Obasanjo it makes me cry[/s] grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Swaggzkid: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
She go accept! That one sure
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by eagleeye2: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
My dear is a matter of time before they start rolling together. Hadjia Shagaya has a way to charm First Ladies and I believe this Aisha will be willing to enjoy what other First Ladies have tasted in the presence of Bola.
Time it's all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
I will be very disappointed if she accepts the invitation. People like Bola Shagaya are AGIP agent. Infact she must be probed for her illegal wealth.

I trust the General,he will never condone such stoopid friendship.

22 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by stevecantrell: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dumps PEJ in less than 100 hours..I thought I heard they were once 'best friends'.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by aieromon(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
For using the word LAVISH,the plan is DOA.
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by brownlord: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I will be very disappointed if she accepts the invitation. People like Bola Shagaya are AGIP agent. Infact she must be probed for her illegal wealth.

And When she accept?
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Urine: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't know how Bola Shagaya pulls her magic, she has been BFFs with all First Ladies from Maryam Babaginda to PEJ. Is she an agent of the state? This is one mystery I just can't understand.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Metrofox(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmm.. Enters the serpent with the forbidden fruit

8 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by RockMaxi: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
angry Who am I to choose her type of friends for her. She is free to attend any party but she should not cry foul when the truth of such friendship is revealed. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Positivist: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bola is a PDP chieftain. She's just looking for cheap loyalty. Don't mind her.

How to be a SUPER HERO in Africa

1) Become a President

2) Loot your country.

3) Celebrate criminals and put them in Charge

4) Set up an Election-Rigging Squad

5) Equip Militants across all ethnicities

6) Seek Re-election

7) Seek the disqualification of your opponents

cool Spend Billions to tarnish your opponents' image

9) Manipulate Election Results from your strongholds

10) Hire an Orubebe to threaten the Umpire and incite National Violence

11) Lose the election and be very sure that you can't do anything to disrupt the process anymore.

12) Give up, concede victory, accept defeat and congratulate your opponent before election results are announced.

Even if you still can't find the lost children kidnapped under your watch, all your sins would be forgiven; You are a SUPER HERO.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Swaggzkid: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Swaggzkid: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Positivist:
Bola is a PDP chieftain. She's just looking for cheap loyalty. Don't mind her.
ok we won't
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by ollyruffy: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aisha should run from the woman. That woman is a bad influence.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Plshavmercyamen: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aisha should quickly set up a charity org and ask shagaya to transfer what ever amount she wants to "lavish" on the party to the org for the good of the orphans and widows. Udo diri unu

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
See life o,the same Bola Shagaya that was supporting Jonathan and Mama Peace before? She has jumped to the president-elect family again

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by 9ja4eva: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
The hustle is real.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by iamrealdeji(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Bola Shagaya is the greatest lobbyist in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Babe2sure(f): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
What is with this woman and first ladies. She no dey waste time at all.
stevecantrell:

Dumps PEJ in less than 100 hours..I thought I heard they were once 'best friends'.

That is what she does o. The moment another first lady gets to power, she will dump the former first lady. So obssessed with power. Her slogan must be 'The hustle continues'

7 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by TRADELYN: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin grin

Never Give Up too in your efforts. One day, your story will change and the great and mighty will be after you.
Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Koroaso: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
*********TELL HER TO USE THE MONEY TO FEED AN ORPHANAGE*********

*********$HAGAYA HAS BEEN LASTING LONGER IN POWER THAN FIRST LADIES SINCE 1800BC**********

********BEING RICH IS NOT A CRIME,NO MORALS IS DISTASTEFUL*********

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thousands of people in kwara are hungry, let her go n feed them. Buhari this will be ur 1st test for me.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by tosingcfr(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hope the gesture won't be returned sha when the husband is sworn in? Cos we don't want gucci rice in Aso rock again o. grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. by Myself2(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Though I'm not sure such a reception is planned by Bola Shagaya,but y'all should stop having HBP over nothing cos Bola Shagaya and Aisha Buhari are birds of a feather'; they're both shameless opportunists

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) / Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.