Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,104 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In (14236 Views)

Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by truthman2012(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Empiree:
No, He doesn't. It is you that have a big problem

Albaqir just explained 2nd paragraph to you but you still repeated nonsense here. It is very easy, pal. Just a click away to find out what "fitna" means. It always means oppression, turmoil, etc. Fitna doesnt mean shirk

Which Jesus you want me to follow?. The last time I checked you have more than one Jesus in your Bibles. You have over 40 different versions of the Bible yet none of it signed off by Jesus. Well, I already belive in Jesus the son of Mary(Allah's blessings be upon him and his mother).

Answer these questions and see where it will land you:

Did allah not say there is no COMPULSION in religion? See Quran 2:256.

Did allah not say people should be fought till they accept islam? See Quran 8:39.

For your further reading as I promised more coming:

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The
Messenger of Allah said: "I have
been commanded to fight against
people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, that
Muhammad is the messenger of
Allah, and they establish prayer
and pay zakat." This is a command from allah who said there is no COMPULSION. This is in compliance with Quran 8:39. What do have to say to this? Who have a big problem between me and you now?

''Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - "When
you meet your enemies who are
polytheists (which includes
Christians) , invite them to three
courses of action. If they respond
to any one of these, you also
accept it and withhold yourself
from doing them any harm.
Invite them to (accept) Islam; if
they respond to you, accept it
from them and desist from
fighting against them....'' What do say against allah earlier statement that there is no COMPULSION in religion? If can't still understand you have a BIG problem.

Now, coming to the issue of the bible versions you raised, each version says the same thing with others in different constructions. This is the same with different translations of the quran. While the translation of the quran is from the arabic text, the versions of the bible is from the Hebrew text. I wonder why that should pose any problem to you.

Reading the Bible Book of Revelations
you will understand that Jesus endorsed the activities of the church. He wrote to them, commending some and correcting some (Revelations 2).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Rilwayne001: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
truthman2012:
Rilwayne
I didn't see the need to refute the Op because most of your assertions were based on the carnal knowledge of the bible.

Dear truthman2012.

What is the different between the alleged carnal knowledge and the spiritual knowledge of the bible?

And again, spiritual explanations might not be meaningful to you and the people in your condition.

And here comes the escape route.

The same spiritual explanation that led christianity to over 44000sects. There is nothing spiritual here, this same spiritual led catholic to regard mary as the mother of God. Do you agree with the doctrines of catholic ?
The fact that you guys comprehend the bible spiritually shouldn't make you guys differ at all, don't you think?

Sin will always remain in the world.

Which makes the notion that jesus died for the sin of mankind a fallacious claim.

Jesus died for the sin of only those who accept Him as their personal Lord and Saviour. Not until you confess Him as your Lord and Saviour, His death has nothing to do with you.

Then what will be fate of those before him, and those that never get to hear about him.

It is certain that children do inherit the sin of their fathers.

Lets check ezekiel 18:

Eze 18:2 "What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel: "'The fathers eat sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge'? <<< The fact that Yahweh was asking the question of children inheriting the father's sin as above shows that He himself is not even aware of such thing. lets continue.
Eze 18:3 "As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. <<< Now, I ask myself a question here that is yahweh dead? why is truthman quoting this proverb again when yahweh said as long as he live no one will quote such proverb again. But as we can see today, christians are quoting as truthman did up here. Is this another lie or inconsistency?
Eze 18:4 For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son--both alike belong to me. The soul who sins is the one who will die. <<< According to the underlined, how could Jesus have died for our sin when actually the soul that sin is the one that will die?

Away from here lets go to verse 14 an evil father is been talked about in the preceeding verse, the father he has done all detestable thing in the eyes of the Lord, the father has been condemned to die already, so what will be the faith of his son.

Eze 18:14...17 "But suppose this son has a son who sees all the sins his father commits, and though he sees them, he does not do such things:...... He withholds his hand from sin and takes no usury or excessive interest. He keeps my laws and follows my decrees. He will not die for his father's sin; he will surely live. << Truthman, please what does it mean to die and to live in the bible?

Eze 18:19 "Yet you ask, 'Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?' Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live. <<Yet you truthman and other deluded xtian said I shared in the guilt of Adam? Since I have done what is right I just, since I didnt follow the footstep of my father by disobeying God, since i have been keeping his laws and decree, why should I share im his decree again
Eze 18:20 The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

Truthman2012 please point out the difference between the above verse and the verse of the Quran that says:
Quran 17v15: Whosoever choose to follow the right path, follows it but for his own good, and whoever goes astray, did to his own hurt, and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden.

Do you want more precepts? ask and it shall be given.

Adam and Eve had not born children before their fall. Had they born one in their perfect state, the child would have been sinless. But they had all their children after the fall.
So, with the new sinful nature, they had all their children, thereby passing sinfulness to them because they came from their system. Then the children passed the same sinful nature to their children up to you and me. Therefore, the sinful nature became heredictory. With this, sin had dominion over man as there is no way a human can live without committing sins following the fall because his nature is a sinful nature. It takes Christ intervention to deal with the sinful nature. When you receive Christ, the sinful nature disappears and now a new creature, old things (sinful nature) have passed away (2 Cor. 517).

So sire.

if the original sin is inherited and children are born into sin,Jesus would not have awarded “innocence” and “pure” state to them, neither would he have said in,

Mathew 18verse3: and said, verily I say unto you, except ye be converted and become as little children, ye shall not enter the kingdon of heaven. would he?

Furthermore, I asked Ifeann a question on the second page where I said, the punishment God allegedly punish eve with is to suffer pain in delivering offspring, And I asked since jesus death is to cancel the adamic sin, why are women still delivering offspring in pain?

Yes, His anger persists. It was because of man's sinfulness God introduced the Law, the 10 Commandments.
If you believe the 10 commandments is to curb the sinfullness nature of man, then of what purpose is the alleged dying for sin of mankind? Did Jesus ever condemn these 10commandments? are xtians still oberserving it or not?

Anyone who broke them was severely punished.

And those who do not, are they still attached with the adamic sin?

Jesus didn't come to this world as the Almighty, He came as the Son and was frequently referring to His Father.

So now Jesus is not GOD again?

The bible makes it clear that there are three that bear records in heaven: the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit and that is why the use of 'Us' when God decided to create man (Gen. 1:26, I John 5:7). While the Son was here on earth, the Father was there in heaven to protect.

You are acting like a novice sir.

We have argued trinity on this board over and over.
First, John 5:7 is manipulation and a deceit by trinitirians, even other trinitarians like you do not use it in arguement cus they are all aware that its a fraud.
Do you want to argue Genesis 1:26?

The fact that you admit that the father was in heaven protecting it while jesus was on earth shows that they are distinct. don't you think?

Righteousness is not sinlessness. Righteousness is right standing before God without any sense of condemnation. That is, not knowingly committing sin. If they do by mistake, the ask for forgiveness.

Matthew 9:12-13 He says: “Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” .

In order to be saved,Jesus insists we have to repent of sin. Therefore, his ministry is devoted to calling sinners to repentance.

Now, from the underlined, who are the righteous? are they not also affected with the adamic sin since you claimed that we have all shared in it? why is jesus calling the sinners alone?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Rilwayne001: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
AlBaqir:

Really I know by the time they reach the zenith of their ignorance, and thresold of their antagonism, when objective minds would have seen their lapses; then I will rather continue exposing them of their feeble uderstanding grin

Nice effort jare my bros, I just dont want them to frustate you with their inability to comprehend your subtle explanation. We are dealing with slow individuals here.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by truthman2012(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rilwayne

Lets check ezekiel 18:

Eze 18:2 "What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel: "'The fathers eat sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge'? <<< The fact that Yahweh was asking the question of children inheriting the father's sin as above shows that He himself is not even aware of such thing. lets continue.
Eze 18:3 "As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. <<< Now, I ask myself a question here that is yahweh dead? why is truthman quoting this proverb again when yahweh said as long as he live no one will quote such proverb again. But as we can see today, christians are quoting as truthman did up here. Is this another lie or inconsistency?
Eze 18:4 For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son--both alike belong to me. The soul who sins is the one who will die. <<< According to the underlined, how could Jesus have died for our sin when actually the soul that sin is the one that will die?

Away from here lets go to verse 14 an evil father is been talked about in the preceeding verse, the father he has done all detestable thing in the eyes of the Lord, the father has been condemned to die already, so what will be the faith of his son.

Eze 18:14...17 "But suppose this son has a son who sees all the sins his father commits, and though he sees them, he does not do such things:...... He withholds his hand from sin and takes no usury or excessive interest. He keeps my laws and follows my decrees. He will not die for his father's sin; he will surely live. << Truthman, please what does it mean to die and to live in the bible?

Eze 18:19 "Yet you ask, 'Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?' Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live. <<Yet you truthman and other deluded xtian said I shared in the guilt of Adam? Since I have done what is right I just, since I didnt follow the footstep of my father by disobeying God, since i have been keeping his laws and decree

My reason for not wanting to answer your questions is already manifesting. With islamic spirit still dominating your life, your cannot understand Godly divine things. Every man became a sinner because of his source, Adam and Even who sinned. Whether or not God visits the sin of the father on his children does not remove the fact that everybody carries the body of sin and dominated by it following the fall. A white man begets a white child because he is white. It is his nature. Adam with sinful nature following the fall could not give birth to sinless children. The nature of sin was already in the children. Cain killed Abel. Who taught him how to kill? The sinful nature in him. A suckling child bites his mother's breas.t and laughs, laughing means he knows he has done wrong, who taught him? The sinful nature. It is not that you are guilty of the sin of Adam and Eve eating the fruit, the point is man's nature that has become that of sin as a result of his father's disobedience. In fact, I don't know how to help you better.

Truthman2012 please point out the difference between the above verse and the verse of the Quran that says:
Quran 17v15: Whosoever choose to follow the right path, follows it but for his own good, and whoever goes astray, did to his own hurt, and no bearer of burdens shall be made to bear another’s burden.

The same quran says people will bear the burden other people:

Let them bear, in the Day of Judgement, their oown burden in full and with something of the burden of those without knowledge, whom they misled....Quran 16:25.

So sire.

if the original sin is inherited and children are born into sin,Jesus would not have awarded “innocence” and “pure” state to them, neither would he have said in,

Mathew 18verse3: and said, verily I say unto you, except ye be converted and become as little children, ye shall not enter the kingdon of heaven. would he?

What was the context in which the statement was made? Verse 1 of the Chapter 18 says "At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus saying who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? The disciple must have been thinking about who Jesus will favour most in heaven and Jesus knowing what was in their heart said "except ye be converted as become as little children, ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven" This is teaching them humility and not rivalry among themselves. Be as simple as children.

If children are sinless, why do they suffer the same fate as adult? They get sick, they suffer pains and in fact many die as children.

Furthermore, I asked Ifeann a question on the second page where I said, the punishment God allegedly punish eve with is to suffer pain in delivering offspring, And I asked since jesus death is to cancel the adamic sin, why are women still delivering offspring in pain?

No, your reasoning is wrong. You should have asked again, why do Christians die afterall they have no adamic sin. So, what makes muslim women deliver in pains as they are not affected by Adam's sin?

If you believe the 10 commandments is to curb the sinfullness nature of man, then of what purpose is the alleged dying for sin of mankind? Did Jesus ever condemn these 10commandments? are xtians still oberserving it or not?

You do not understand the concept of Jesus dying for the sin of mankind. Jesus died for the sin already committed before knowing Him. He did not die for the sin you deliberately commit after knowing Him (Heb 10:26-27). The fact that Jesus died for sin does not mean people should keep sinning: fornication/adultery, stealing etc. Besides, that Jesus died for sin grant the believers access to forgiveness of sin not deliberately committed. Before Jesus, anyone who committed sin is severely punished by God's command but now, there is room for forgiveness.It is unlike Sharia law where their is no room for forgiveness.

Jesus was Son in the Flesh and God in the Spirit.

First, John 5:7 is manipulation and a deceit by trinitirians, even other trinitarians like you do not use it in arguement cus they are all aware that its a fraud.

The fact that you admit that the father was in heaven protecting it while jesus was on earth shows that they are distinct. don't you think

I'm not bound by your arguments. You are free to believe what you want

Matthew 9:12-13 He says: “Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” .

In order to be saved,Jesus insists we have to repent of sin. Therefore, his ministry is devoted to calling sinners to repentance.

Now, from the underlined, who are the righteous? are they not also affected with the adamic sin since you claimed that we have all shared in it? why is jesus calling the sinners alone?

Jesus didn't die for the righteous. There were righteous people who died before he came and they could make heaven. Abraham, Moses and other prophet were righteous, not sinless. All of them had their faults but the difference is that they had right standing with God and He overlooked their sins. People do not have the same relationship with God, some are closer to Him than others.

I may not respond to your post on this again because it will lead to an endless argument.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by truthman2012(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Answer these questions and see where it will land you:

Did allah not say there is no COMPULSION in religion? See Quran 2:256.

Did allah not say people should be fought till they accept islam? See Quran 8:39.

For your further reading as I promised more coming:

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The
Messenger of Allah said: "I have
been commanded to fight against
people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, that
Muhammad is the messenger of
Allah, and they establish prayer
and pay zakat." This is a command from allah who said there is no COMPULSION. This is in compliance with Quran 8:39. What do have to say to this? Who have a big problem between me and you now?

''Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - "When
you meet your enemies who are
polytheists (which includes
Christians) , invite them to three
courses of action. If they respond
to any one of these, you also
accept it and withhold yourself
from doing them any harm.
Invite them to (accept) Islam; if
they respond to you, accept it
from them and desist from
fighting against them....'' What do say against allah earlier statement that there is no COMPULSION in religion? If can't still understand you have a BIG problem.

Now, coming to the issue of the bible versions you raised, each version says the same thing with others in different constructions. This is the same with different translations of the quran. While the translation of the quran is from the arabic text, the versions of the bible is from the Hebrew text. I wonder why that should pose any problem to you.

Reading the Bible Book of Revelations
you will understand that Jesus endorsed the activities of the church. He wrote to them, commending some and correcting some (Revelations 2).

No more words coming from islam defenders.

Oro pesije o, oro di hun!

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
truthman2012:

My reason for not wanting to answer your questions is already manifesting. [s] With islamic spirit still dominating your life, your cannot understand Godly divine things. [/s]

This is nonsense sir, absolute nonsense.

Every man became a sinner because of his source, Adam and Even who sinned. Whether or not God visits the sin of the father on his children does not remove the fact that everybody carries the body of sin and dominated by it following the fall.

I raised a pertinent question in this post you quoted. I asked jesus claim that he didn't come for the righteous but the sinners, and I ask you sir, are these righteous men not affected by the adamic sin?
Since jesus didnt come to die for their sin, can we then call then sinners?

A white man begets a white child because he is white. It is his nature.

Yes

Adam with sinful nature following the fall could not give birth to sinless children.

But he was able to give birth to righteous children isn't it?
Lemme ask you, can one be righteous and at the same time a sinner?

The nature of sin was already in the children. Cain killed Abel.

Now how would you classify Abel that waa killed by Cain, is Abel also a sinner?

A suckling child bites his mother's breas.t and laugh, laughing means he knows he has done wrong, who taught him? The sinful nature.

And you think a suckling child can differentiate between wrong and right? so that a little boy laugh after playing with his mother means he knows he has done a wrong thing? Can you remember yourself biting your moms braest while suckling during when you are very young? if you cant, then know that your point up here is another sham.

It is not that you are guilty of the sin of Adam and Even eating the fruit, the point is man's nature that has become that of sin as a result of his father's disobedience. In fact, I don't know how to help you better.

As explained up there for you Eze 18:14...17 [size=15pt] "But suppose this son has a son who sees all the sins his father commits, and though he sees them, he does not do such things [/size] :...... He withholds his hand from sin and takes no usury or excessive interest. He keeps my laws and follows my decrees. He will not die for his father's sin; he will surely live. We have seen the sins of ADAM, and we well not commit it, i.e. we will not disobey God, so why should you be telling us another thing I ask please what does it mean to die and to live in the bible?

The same quran says people will bear the burden other people: Let them bear, in the Day of Judgement, their oown burden in full and with something of the burden of those without knowledge, whom they misled....Quran 16:25.

This has already been thrashed by AlBaqir, please stop bringing it up again.

What was the context in which the statement was made? Verse 1 of the Chapter 18 says "At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus saying who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? The disciple must have been thinking about who Jesus will favour most in heaven and Jesus knowing what was in their heart said "except ye be converted as become as little children, ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven" This is teaching them humility and not rivalry among themselves. Be as simple as children.

Sir, I think you need to go back amd start reading the bible from back to back because it is obvious you don't kno what you are saying here, I am not you pastor to teach you the bible all the time. Infact the context of the verse debunk your lie. here
Mat 18:3 And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. << the underlined shows that it not an arguement of greatness in the kingdom, but rather entering the kingdom,
Mat 18:6 [size=15pt] But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, [/size] it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. can you now see your lie?

If children are sinless, why do they suffer the same fate as adult? They get sick, they suffer pains and in fact many die as children.

Since Jesus has conquered since for those who believe in him, why are they suffering from pain? why are they stll getting sick?

No, your reasoning is wrong. You should have asked again, why do Christians die afterall they have no adamic sin.

Yes, indeed, why?

So, what makes muslim women deliver in pains as they are not affected by Adam's sin?

The bible claimed that the adamic sin caused women to deliver in pain, the Quran didn't mention rubbish like that.

Jesus was Son in the Flesh and God in the Spirit.

I don't need to address this for it further derail the thread..

I'm not bound by your arguments. You are free to believe what you want

Okay

Jesus didn't die for the righteous. There were righteous people who died before he came and they could make heaven.
If people are already making heaven before his allege sacrifice, then of what use is his sacrifice?

Abraham, Moses and other prophet were righteous, not sinless.

Can one be righteous and at the same time a sinner?

All of them had their faults but the difference is that they had right standing with God and He overlooked their sins.

And since he was able to ooverlook their sins, can we still call them sinners?

People do not have the same relationship with God, some are closer to Him than others.

Eze 18:14...17 "But suppose this son has a son who sees all the sins his father commits, and though he sees them, he does not do such things:...... He withholds his hand from sin and takes no usury or excessive interest. He keeps my laws and follows my decrees. He will not die for his father's sin; he will surely live. this verse is enough for any right thinking person that as soon as you do what he (GOD) wants, you have no problem.

Micah is equally scathing about the sacrificial system:
Micah 6:7-8 “Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression, …the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”

The notion sacrifice was brutally desteroyed up here, then you are told wat God want from you, whats your take?

I may not respond to your post on this again because it will lead to an endless argument.

Infact, you have tried, not like that olodo girl called ifeann.

I am done for today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by malvisguy212: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Dear truthman2012.

What is the different between the alleged carnal knowledge and the spiritual knowledge of the bible?

And here comes the escape route.

The same spiritual explanation that led christianity to over 44000sects. There is nothing spiritual here, this same spiritual led catholic to regard mary as the mother of God. Do you agree with the doctrines of catholic ?
The fact that you guys comprehend the bible spiritually shouldn't make you guys differ at all, don't you think?

Which makes the notion that jesus died for the sin of mankind a fallacious claim.

Then what will be fate of those before him, and those that never get to hear about him.

Lets check ezekiel 18:

Eze 18:19 "Yet you ask, 'Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?' Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live. <<Yet you truthman and other deluded xtian said I shared in the guilt of Adam? Since I have done what is right I just, since I didnt follow the footstep of my father by disobeying God, since i have been keeping his laws and decree, why should I share im his decree again
Eze 18:20 The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

Do you want more precepts? ask and it shall be given.

So sire.

And those who do not, are they still attached with the adamic sin?

The fact that you admit that the father was in heaven protecting it while jesus was on earth shows that they are distinct. don't you think?

I have explained the book of ezekiel for you, but you keep on repeating it. The bible is very clear, the soul that sinneth, it shall die, no man will pay for the sins of another,BUT wickedness of a man can affect his children.
When adam sinned, why dints God just punished him? Did God create you with suffering?adam fall was the reason sinned enter this world,that why bible say with ONE man(adam) sin enter the world;
Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as sin entered the world
through one man, and death through
sin, and in this way death came to all
people, because all sinned.

And through one man, salvation came;
1 Corinthians 15:21
So you see, just as death came into the
world through a man, now the
resurrection from the dead has begun
through another man.

But the sin in the book of ezekiel was not talking about spiritual death,if you read from verse 1 to the end you will understand the context.

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by tonychristopher: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2015
udatso:

Then I think you need to resolve this with your trinitarian brothers.

i am a trinitarian and I will want you to know that we call it Mystries and JESUS when he was on earth is God manifestation in HUMAN form, while Holy Ghost is God anoiting and Manifestation which both can be accessed. While GOD THE FATHER is the OMNI POTENT and HE is GOD in almighty form which cant be accessed in a mortal form or impure state. SO GOD MADE HIMSELF accessible via the two mediums

NOW IT IS LEFT FOR YOU TO BELIEVE OR NOT. I AM NOT TRYING TO CONVERT YOU BUT MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THE NUANCES OF MYSTRIES, WHICH I CANT EVEN GRASP. God said HIS ways are not our ways

Thank u
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by udatso: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2015
tonychristopher:

i am a trinitarian and I will want you to know that we call it Mystries and JESUS when he was on earth is God manifestation in HUMAN form, while Holy Ghost is God anoiting and Manifestation which both can be accessed. While GOD THE FATHER is the OMNI POTENT and HE is GOD in almighty form which cant be accessed in a mortal form or impure state. SO GOD MADE HIMSELF accessible via the two mediums

NOW IT IS LEFT FOR YOU TO BELIEVE OR NOT. I AM NOT TRYING TO CONVERT YOU BUT MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THE NUANCES OF MYSTRIES, WHICH I CANT EVEN GRASP. God said HIS ways are not our ways

Thank u
This is getting more interesting. A trinitarian who doesn't believe jesus Christ is God!!!

Usually things a carnal mind of mine can't grasp are not difficult for the Christians who are lead by the spirit to grasp. Aren't you lead by the holy spirit?

If it's OK by you, I will like create a thread so we can comfortably talk about this. I don't want us to derail this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by udatso: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2015
bingbagbo went as far as saying jesus Christ is even the father in this thread
www.nairaland.com/2233993/undeniable-biblical-proof-jesus-same
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by tonychristopher: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2015
udatso:

This is getting more interesting. A trinitarian who doesn't believe jesus Christ is God!!!

Usually things a carnal mind of mine can't grasp are not difficult for the Christians who are lead by the spirit to grasp. Aren't you lead by the holy spirit?

If it's OK by you, I will like create a thread so we can comfortably talk about this. I don't want us to derail this thread.

THATS OK, I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, HE IS PART OF GOD AND GOD IS PART OF HIM, HE WAS THE ONLY PERFECT MAN THAT EVER WALKED THE FACE OF EARTH, HE IS AN EMBODIMENT OF GOD AND AS SON OF GOD HE IS GOD MANIFESTATION IN HUMAN FORM.
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by bingbagbo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
udatso:

greatest mystery ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by MuttleyLaff: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2015
udatso:

bingbagbo:
greatest mystery ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God's glory
and the exact representation of his being,
sustaining all things by his powerful word.
After he had provided purification for sins,
he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by babylolaroy(f): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

THATS OK, I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, HE IS PART OF GOD AND GOD IS PART OF HIM, HE WAS THE ONLY PERFECT MAN THAT EVER WALKED THE FACE OF EARTH, HE IS AN EMBODIMENT OF GOD AND AS SON OF GOD HE IS GOD MANIFESTATION IN HUMAN FORM.

No he wasnt. Quran mentioned him as one of the solihuun. one of Allah's righteous SERVANTS. like Muhammad. Like Nuuh, Musa, Ibrahim e.t.c Whatever happened to prophethood in christianity? i guess the only prophets you guys know are your church prophets prophesying about lies that dont come to pass. have you chris and his silly prophesies? right. so jesus wasnt perfect. he had faults. All prophets did...Each and everyone of them buh in muhammah is a perfect example for man to follow should he desire eternal sucess.
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by babylolaroy(f): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Ifeann:

So sahih muslim is a load of fabricatd nonsense. .
you really must be vapid. you asked this question severally and they kept answering you. kai. what part of that explanatiom didnt you get? After now, you wee be forming out of naija babe
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by malvisguy212: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2015
babylolaroy:

No he wasnt. Quran mentioned him as one of the solihuun. one of Allah's righteous SERVANTS. like Muhammad. Like Nuuh, Musa, Ibrahim e.t.c Whatever happened to prophethood in christianity? i guess the only prophets you guys know are your church prophets prophesying about lies that dont come to pass. have you chris and his silly prophesies? right. so jesus wasnt perfect. he had faults. All prophets did...Each and everyone of them buh in muhammah is a perfect example for man to follow should he desire eternal sucess.
Jesus is the only prophet in the quran who is called A SPIRIT FROM GOD, none other prophet were given this honour except Jesus, yet the quran never state the reason why Jesus is called a spirit from God. Can you tell us the purpose of Mary virgin birth? Will God interrupt the process of procreation just for jesud to be born of a virgin?the quran teaches the virgin birth is Allah manifestation of his creative power, but the same quran teaches that for the fact that Allah can create man out of the dust is enough for man to believe in Allah, then no need for Allah to manifest it's creative power.

The quran teaches that God cannot have a son without a consort YET Mary have a son without a consort;

Surah 6:101:
“How can He have a son when He
hath no consort?
See how the carnal and physical traits of humans are attributed to God in this verse. No consideration whatsoever is given for the divine infinite nature of God. Just because men on earth cannot have sons unless they cohabit with their wives, so the Qur’an blasphemously concludes that God, too, cannot have a son unless he cohabits with woman.

And the quran further say;
Surah 39:4:
“If Allah had willed to choose a son,
He could have chosen what He
would of that which He hath
created. Be He Glorified! He is Allah,
the One, the Absolute.” (Pickthall)

Does this not mean that Allah can have a son?no muslims will deny that God who created man and give him the power of procreation cannot have a son. The one who give mankind the power to have sons, can He not have a son?

The word “son” means “a human male
considered with reference to both his
parents or either one of them; a male
descendant.” Every male child or person
has to be the son of a father who
produced or generated his life. Jesus is more than a prophet he is the son of God,if you don't know the father of Jesus you do not no the true God.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Rilwayne001: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2015
^^

Malvisguy212, I'm still expecting you to open the new thread in other to continue our discussion
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by sukkot: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2015
simple answer. no Jesus did not die for our sins. he died because of our sins and not for our sins. big difference

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by malvisguy212: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:
^^

Malvisguy212, I'm still expecting you to open the new thread in other to continue our discussion
relax, don't worry, I will open it, but not now.
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Maamin(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2015
babylolaroy:

@the bolded, Does this also include marrying 11 wives like him or not..does this also include marrying a 6yrs old girl or not?...in your own case since you are a female will you like to be the 11th wife of 60yrs+ old man or not?

Damn! #what is the definition of the word "perfect" again?
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Maamin(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

3) Leviticus 11:6 "The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is unclean for you." Rabbits, are lagomorphs, not ruminants; they do not chew the cud. Prove me wrong

Always trying to pull the bible into the mud just like the quran will always be aimless and unsuccessful, Cause the word of God is settle in Heaven.

In the modern scientific classification system, animals that chew the cud are called ruminants. Cattle, sheep, deer, giraffes, and camels2 are ruminants. Ruminants have four stomach compartments. They swallow their food into one stomach compartment where food is partially digested. Then the food is regurgitated back into the mouth, chewed again, and then swallowed into a different stomach compartment. This process is called rumination.

So is the Bible wrong? After all, rabbits are not ruminants.3 They do not have four-compartment stomachs. How can they “chew the cud”?

[b]Here is The Solution

Obviously, rabbits do not share the digestive anatomy of modern ruminants. However, to describe rabbits chewing the cud is not incorrect. Simply stated, it is not reasonable to accuse a 3500-year-old document of error because it does not adhere to a modern man-made classification system.

Consider what rabbits do. They engage in an activity called cecotrophy. Rabbits normally produce two kinds of feces, the more common hard feces as well as softer fecal pellets called cecotropes. Cecotropes are small pellets of partially digested food that are passed through the animal but are then reingested. As part of the normal digestive process, some partially digested food is concentrated in the cecum where it undergoes a degree of fermentation to form these cecotropes. They are then covered in mucin and passed through the anus. The rabbit ingests the cecotropes, which serve as a very important source of nutrition for the animal.

WHY WOULD IT BE STRANGE TO THINK THAT CENTURIES AGO, THE IDEA OF “CUD” HAD A SOMEWHAT BROADER MEANING THAN A MODERN DEFINITION.
Is this the same as cud? In the final analysis, it is. Cud-chewing completes the digestion of partially digested food. Why would it be strange to think that centuries ago, the idea of “cud” had a somewhat broader meaning than a modern definition.
But does the rabbit actually chew the cud? The Hebrew word translated “chew” is the word ‘alah. With any attempt to translate one language to another, it is understood that there is often more than one meaning for a given word. A cursory glace at any Hebrew lexicon reveals that ‘alah can mean go up, ascend, climb, go up into, out of a place, depart, rise up, cause to ascend, bring up from, among others. Here it carries the implication of moving something from one place to another. So the phrase translated to English as “chew the cud” literally means something on the order of “eats that which is brought forth again.”

Also, most reference material on rabbit digestion says that the cecotrope pellet is swallowed whole and found intact in the rabbit stomach. However, experts have observed that rabbits keep the cecotrophe in the mouth for a time before swallowing.4 So even though the mucin membrane covering the cecotrope is not broken, the rabbit is able to knead it in its mouth before swallowing, possibly to enhance the process of redigestion.

Conclusion
So is the Bible in error here? No it is not. Rabbits re-ingest partially digested foods, as do modern ruminants. They just do so without the aid of multiple stomach compartments.

Ha'Shalom Aleikhem!
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Ifeann(f): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2015
babylolaroy:

you really must be vapid. you asked this question severally and they kept answering you. kai. what part of that explanatiom didnt you get? After now, you wee be forming out of naija babe

U getting worked up... Take a deep breath and Relax

It seems you want to debate, bring up any issue u have with Christianity and we share ponder on it in turn I shall ask you to address why Islam and your prophet endorses, supports and encourages slavery or child marriage or paedophilia or sex with captives (that your right hand possess) or beheadings or stonings or revenge missions or assassination of his critics or the abrogations of revelations or polygamy(legalised adultery) or temporary marriage (legalised prostitution still practised by the shi'a), domestic violence against women, or inferiority of women or Al Taqiyya (use of deceit) or Inc.est (he slept with his adopted son's ex wife after he divorced her since Mohammed lusted after her), or sex with sex slaves (which he did often), or No adpotion in Islam(there by leaving countless orphans destitute) or his irrational hate of wall garkos (little lizards) or dogs (mans best friend) or the 72 virgins which you will dis.virgin over and over again with your perpetual erections or Mohammed's sharing of war booty or any other vice of your choice in the Qu'ran ..

Cc
Trustworthiness
Mrolai
Tola9ja

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Ifeann(f): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Maamin:

Always trying to pull the bible into the mud just like the quran will always be aimless and unsuccessful, Cause the word of God is settle in Heaven.

In the modern scientific classification system, animals that chew the cud are called ruminants. Cattle, sheep, deer, giraffes, and camels2 are ruminants. Ruminants have four stomach compartments. They swallow their food into one stomach compartment where food is partially digested. Then the food is regurgitated back into the mouth, chewed again, and then swallowed into a different stomach compartment. This process is called rumination.

So is the Bible wrong? After all, rabbits are not ruminants.3 They do not have four-compartment stomachs. How can they “chew the cud”?

Here is The Solution
Obviously, rabbits do not share the digestive anatomy of modern ruminants. However, to describe rabbits chewing the cud is not incorrect. Simply stated, it is not reasonable to accuse a 3500-year-old document of error because it does not adhere to a modern man-made classification system.

Consider what rabbits do. They engage in an activity called cecotrophy. Rabbits normally produce two kinds of feces, the more common hard feces as well as softer fecal pellets called cecotropes. Cecotropes are small pellets of partially digested food that are passed through the animal but are then reingested. As part of the normal digestive process, some partially digested food is concentrated in the cecum where it undergoes a degree of fermentation to form these cecotropes. They are then covered in mucin and passed through the anus. The rabbit ingests the cecotropes, which serve as a very important source of nutrition for the animal.

WHY WOULD IT BE STRANGE TO THINK THAT CENTURIES AGO, THE IDEA OF “CUD” HAD A SOMEWHAT BROADER MEANING THAN A MODERN DEFINITION.
Is this the same as cud? In the final analysis, it is. Cud-chewing completes the digestion of partially digested food. Why would it be strange to think that centuries ago, the idea of “cud” had a somewhat broader meaning than a modern definition.
But does the rabbit actually chew the cud? The Hebrew word translated “chew” is the word ‘alah. With any attempt to translate one language to another, it is understood that there is often more than one meaning for a given word. A cursory glace at any Hebrew lexicon reveals that ‘alah can mean go up, ascend, climb, go up into, out of a place, depart, rise up, cause to ascend, bring up from, among others. Here it carries the implication of moving something from one place to another. So the phrase translated to English as “chew the cud” literally means something on the order of “eats that which is brought forth again.”

Also, most reference material on rabbit digestion says that the cecotrope pellet is swallowed whole and found intact in the rabbit stomach. However, experts have observed that rabbits keep the cecotrophe in the mouth for a time before swallowing.4 So even though the mucin membrane covering the cecotrope is not broken, the rabbit is able to knead it in its mouth before swallowing, possibly to enhance the process of redigestion.

Conclusion
So is the Bible in error here? No it is not. Rabbits re-ingest partially digested foods, as do modern ruminants. They just do so without the aid of multiple stomach compartments.

Ha'Shalom Aleikhem!

God bless u buddy for bringing this detailed info to the ignorant muslim who has the audacity to doubt God's word.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Maamin(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Ifeann:

God bless u buddy for bringing this detailed info to the ignorant muslim who has the audacity to doubt God's word.

Yahweh's word is settle in heaven no matter what they do here on earth, it will always be fruitless.

Shabbat shalom to you dear!
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by mujahid1339(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Ifeann:

U getting worked up... Take a deep breath and Relax

It seems you want to debate, bring up any issue u have with Christianity and we share ponder on it in turn I shall ask you to address why Islam and your prophet endorses, supports and encourages slavery or child marriage or paedophilia or sex with captives (that your right hand possess) or beheadings or stonings or revenge missions or assassination of his critics or the abrogations of revelations or polygamy(legalised adultery) or temporary marriage (legalised prostitution still practised by the shi'a), domestic violence against women, or inferiority of women or Al Taqiyya (use of deceit) or Inc.est (he slept with his adopted son's ex wife after he divorced her since Mohammed lusted after her), or sex with sex slaves (which he did often), or No adpotion in Islam(there by leaving countless orphans destitute) or his irrational hate of wall garkos (little lizards) or dogs (mans best friend) or the 72 virgins which you will dis.virgin over and over again with your perpetual erections or Mohammed's sharing of war booty or any other vice of your choice in the Qu'ran ..

Cc
Trustworthiness
Mrolai
Tola9ja
TRASH
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Rilwayne001: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
relax, don't worry, I will open it, but not now.

Okay, take your time.
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by truthman2012(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
The words of the quran are not the words of the true God. While God spoke directly to His prophets and they hear Him, Muhammad received quranic revelations the exact way pagan priests receive revelations from their idols.

1. Muhammad experienced ringing in his ears, like bell and sweat was on his forehead:

Narrated 'Aisha: (the mother of
the faithful
believers)
Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's
Apostle "O
Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine
Inspiration revealed to you?"
Allah's
Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is
(revealed) like the ringing of a
bell, this form of Inspiration is the
hardest of all and then this state
passes ' off after I have grasped
what is inspired. Sometimes the
Angel comes
in the form of a man and talks to
me and I grasp whatever he says."
'Aisha
added: Verily I saw the Prophet
being inspired Divinely on a very
cold day and
noticed the Sweat dropping from
his forehead (as the Inspiration
wasover).
(Bukhari: Vol. 1, Book 1, No. 2).

2. His face was red and he and would breath heavily:

Narrated Safwan bin Ya'la bin
Umaiya:
Ya'la used to say, "I wish I could
see
Allah's Apostle at the time he is
being inspired Divinely." When the
Prophet was at Al-Ja'rana and was
shaded by a garment hanging
over him and some
of his companions were with him,
a man perfumed with scent came
and said,
"O Allah's Apostle! What is your
opinion regarding a man who
assumes Ihram
and puts on a cloak after
perfuming his body with scent?"
The Prophet
waited for a while, and then the
Divine Inspiration descended upon
him. 'Umar
pointed out to Ya'la, telling him to
come. Ya'la came and pushed his
head
(underneath the screen which was covering the
Prophet ) and behold! The
Prophet's face was red and he
kept on breathing heavily for a
while and then he
was relieved. Thereupon he said,
"Where is the questioner who
asked me
about 'Umra a while ago?" The
man was sought and then was
brought before
the Prophet who said (to him), "As
regards the scent which you
perfumed
your body with, you must wash it
off thrice, and as for your cloak,
you must
take it off; and then perform in
your 'Umra all those things which
you perform
in Hajj."
(Bukhari: Volume 6, Book
61, Number 508).

3. He would suddenly fall down or lie down; he wanted to be covered by a blanket:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
that he heard the Prophet saying,
"The Divine
Inspiration was delayed for a
short period but suddenly, as I
was walking. I
heard a voice in the sky, and when
I looked up towards the sky, to my
surprise,
I saw the angel who had come to
me in the Hira Cave,
and he was sitting on a chair in
between the sky and the earth. I
was so
frightened by him that I fell on the
ground and came to my family
and said
(to them), 'Cover me! (with a
blanket), cover me!' Then Allah
sent the
Revelation: "O, You wrapped up
(In a blanket)! (Arise and warn! (Bukhari: Volume 4, Book
54, Number 461).

4. He would fall down unconscious:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
When the Ka'ba was rebuilt, the
Prophet and 'Abbas
went to carry stones. 'Abbas said
to the Prophet "(Take off and) put
your
waist sheet over your neck so that
the stones may not hurt
you." (But as
soon as he took off his waist
sheet) he fell unconscious on the
ground with
both his eyes towards the sky.
When he came to his senses, he
said,
"My waist sheet! My waist sheet!"
Then he tied his waist sheet
(round his waist) (Bukhari: Volume 5, Book
58, Number 170).

5. He would snore like a camel:

Narrated Safwan bin Ya'la bin
Umaiya from his
father who said:
"A man came to the Prophet while
he was at Ji'rana.
The man was wearing a cloak
which had traces of Khaluq or
Sufra (a kind of
perfume). The man asked (the
Prophet), 'What do you order me
to perform in my
'Umra?' So, Allah inspired the
Prophet divinely and he was
screened by a place
of cloth. I wished to see the
Prophet being divinely inspired.
'Umar
said to me, 'Come! Will you be
pleased to look at the Prophet
while Allah is
inspiring him?' I replied in the
affirmative. 'Umar lifted one
corner of the
cloth and I looked at the Prophet
who was snoring. (The sub-
narrator thought
that he said: The snoring was like
that of a camel). When that state
was
over, the Prophet asked, "Where is
the questioner who asked about
'Umra?
Put off your cloak and wash away
the traces of Khaluq from your
body and clean
the Sufra (yellow color) and
perform in your Umra what you
perform in your Hajj
(i.e. the Tawaf round the Ka'ba
and the Sa'i between Safa and
Marwa). "
(Bukhari: Volume 3, Book
27, Number 17).
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Rilwayne001: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
truthman2012:
[s] The words of the quran are not the words of the true God. While God spoke directly to His prophets and they hear Him, Muhammad received quranic revelations the exact way pagan priests receive revelations from their idols.

[b]1. Muhammad experienced ringing in his ears, like bell and sweat was on his foreheafa and
Marwa). "
(Bukhari: Volume 3, Book
27, Number 17). [/s]

Oga, stop posting trash on my thread please.

I asked a lot of pertinent questions up there which I expect substantial answers.

If you can't address it, kindly move on and please stop derailing this thread further.

I won't hesistate to reporting you guys to the mods for derailing this thread.
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Empiree: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Let's drop a pipe bomb since today is Sunday

[size=20pt]Does Christianity have a Future?[/size]

A new study shows Christianity on the decline in the wealthy West, with Islam surging. What Would Jesus Say? It’s not what you think.
A study released by the Pew Forum last week demonstrates that the future of the religious world is rapidly and dramatically changing. Differences in fertility rates and the high incidence of conversion make Islam the world’s fastest-growing religion. And, if current rates continue, by 2070 Islam could be the world’s largest.

Between now and 2050 the number of Muslims is projected to rise to 2.8 billion, a 35 percent increase. While India will continue to be predominantly Hindu, it will also be home to the world’s largest Muslim population. And, by 2050, Muslims are slated to make up 10 percent of Europe’s population and be the largest non-Christian religion in the U.S.

Jesus and Paul would like to see their followers focused on God and spreading the word.
Missionary activity,
not marital productivity,
is the order of the day.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/12/does-christianity-have-a-future.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by tonychristopher: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
babylolaroy:

I am not in position to argue with u...your a muslim and unbelieving man
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by truthman2012(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Empiree:
Let's drop a pipe bomb since today is Sunday

[size=20pt]Does Christianity have a Future?[/size]

A new study shows Christianity on the decline in the wealthy West, with Islam surging. What Would Jesus Say? It’s not what you think.
A study released by the Pew Forum last week demonstrates that the future of the religious world is rapidly and dramatically changing. Differences in fertility rates and the high incidence of conversion make Islam the world’s fastest-growing religion. And, if current rates continue, by 2070 Islam could be the world’s largest.

Between now and 2050 the number of Muslims is projected to rise to 2.8 billion, a 35 percent increase. While India will continue to be predominantly Hindu, it will also be home to the world’s largest Muslim population. And, by 2050, Muslims are slated to make up 10 percent of Europe’s population and be the largest non-Christian religion in the U.S.

Jesus and Paul would like to see their followers focused on God and spreading the word.
Missionary activity,
not marital productivity,
is the order of the day.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/12/does-christianity-have-a-future.html

This is not new. Jesus said 'when i come back will i find faith?'. It means heaven is not for the majority but minority. What is your joy if you are among the majority going to hell?
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Empiree: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]This is not new. Jesus said 'when i come back will i find faith?'. It means heaven is not for the majority but minority. What is your joy if you are among the majority going to hell?[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy / 8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday. / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2020; It Is Time To Fly! 7-12th Dec. 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.