Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Your Advice Is Needed Here Guys - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Advice Is Needed Here Guys (622 Views)

Your Constructive Advice Is Needed Here Please! / Qatar Bound! Ur Advice Is Needed. / Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed Here Guys by sexyglow(f): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hello travellanders, please what are the procedures and requirements for traveling to Turkey and Vietnam for business shopping(wears) as I have little or no experience, never gone beyond the shores of lagos before so please guys;comparing the two countries I would want to know which country is cheaper and affordable for a first time traveller like me in terms of visa procurement,capital,ticket,accommodation and more.your general and personal advice here please Thanks
Re: Your Advice Is Needed Here Guys by andyanders: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dont think you are making a good choice by travelling to Turkey or Vietnam for wears. Those countries are not known for wears.I cannot advise you to go to these countries you are asking for.

It also depends on the kind of wears too. Countries like Italy is known for wears or USA.
Another advise is for you never to go through any third party as you will be swindled. Some will try to offer you their service and rip you off.

Go straight to the embassy of the country you want to travel to and ask them the requirement needed to travel to their country.
If it is US, you will need to show proof that you can come back, though several requirements needed but do not be afraid if your case is genuine.

Please I warn you again, do not contract anybody you pay to get you visa. They will end up messing you up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Traffic On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Coming From Ibadan / Malawians Boycott All South African Owned Businesses In Their Country / Tanker Crushes FRSC Boss, Family In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.