Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters (1755 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Romance Section...it could just be funny sometimes! grin. Below, are the categories of thread creators and posters cheesy:

1) The 'Questions' Guys and Ladies: Check their profile and browse through their topics, you'd discover that almost 80% of their topics are questions! grin...'Should I leave My Boyfriend Now?'...'Will My Mother Ever Return From The Market?'...'Should I Visit My Girlfriend In School?'! grin. Shuo!!! I fear una o! So you think you will get the best answers to your questions by depending on Romancelanders for advice? The fact is: Most people that would read your post won't give you a practical advice! Some may even take you for a ride! Why not ask an advanced reasonable person close to you that you would be able to confide in for solutions? He or she might have experienced what you are into presently.

2) The Information Committee grin: Hmmm...this set of thread creators are always trying to get information on Romance! Instead of visiting google for an information, they would prefer to get the information from Romancelanders. You go see threads like 'I Want To Enlarge My Manhood: What Do I Do?'...'My Babe Said My Sperm Is Sugary: Am I Normal?' Visit google and you will know how to enlarge your kpak or whether you or normal! grin grin. Your reward for such threads are 'Ode', End-time Thinz', 'Oloshi'...'Fabricated' and lots more from Romancelanders cool. Save urself the stress.

3) The 'Targeters' (forgive me if such English word doesn't exist): They are always the first to comment on nearly all the topics! They move like spirits from one topic to another with the speed of light! Most times, their comments are derogatory and negative of your thread. I wonder if these people sleep, eat or work at all!!! Even if you post a topic at 12 mid-night, they will still be the first to comment and as usual, rain insults on you and your thread for no reason! wink

4) Association of Liars Crew: Nna mehnnn! These people can lie! They create threads like 'Girls In My Department All Want To Bleep Me!!! Help!!!'...'A Rich Babe Is Killing Herself For Me But I Don't Love Her'. If I hia say rich babe wan kill herself for you! Most people who open such threads only do that to console themselves for most of the things they can't enjoy! No sane person who is in such situation would come to the social media to do that! Lie lie! grin

5) The 'Marriage' And 'Love' Crew: I just detest how some people downgrade marriage with their silly threads! No one says there's no possiblity of you marrying a NL member because as big as the world is, it is still small enough for co-incidence to happen...but the activity of creating irrelevant threads such as 'I Must Marry Kunye', 'Idodo Must Marry Me', 'I Must Have Ojeme As My Girlfriend' and all those bullcrap is purely silly!

By their fruits...

Don't hate, am just expressing my opinions about some crazy attitude!

Good evening everyone!
Its a Good Friday!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Chizzy20(f): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
k...so OP ur post is under wat category?
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
6) The Wisdom Category grin cheesy grin
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by ronald4ever(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
6) The Wisdom Category grin cheesy grin

Waffi wisdom. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good friday rapmoney.

Nice post.

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by falconey(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
woman wrappers.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nice one OP but I still don know the category I fall under cool
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by justmag(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chizzy20:
k...so OP ur post is under wat category?

lmaoo. Good one.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by justmag(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
OP what category do I fall under? I can't find mine. Lol grin
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4ever:

Waffi wisdom. cheesy

Why were you banned ?
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by ronald4ever(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Why were you banned ?

I was having a convo with someone with the Deutsche lingua and before I could bat an eyelid I got banned for antispam bot, no warning whatsoever. Perhaps the mod just wanted me to have a feel of NL gulag.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4ever:

I was having a convo with someone with the Deutsche lingua and before I could bat an eyelid I got banned for antispam bot, no warning whatsoever. Perhaps the mod just wanted me to have a feel of NL gulag.
why won't you be banned? See the jibby jabbers in your posts.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4ever:

Hehehehe. U 4 enjoy ur prison small before u create another 2 escape.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by ronald4ever(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
daviyjones:
why won't you be banned? See the jibby jabbers in your posts.

Remember say banning na turn by turn ohh hehe. Tomorrow could be yours.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4ever:

Perhaps the anti-spam bot picked up a german word you used thinking it was a spam word, hence the ban
That's definitely a mistake.

Just alert the mods and you will be un-banned immediately
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by ronald4ever(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Perhaps the anti-spam bot picked up some of german words you used thinking it was a spam word, hence the ban

Oh is that so. I'll do just that then. Thanks for the info.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by ronald4ever(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Hehehehe. U 4 enjoy ur prison small before u create another 2 escape.

Let's swap na. wink
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by falconey(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Perhaps the anti-spam bot picked up a german word you used thinking it was a spam word, hence the ban

really alert the mods and you will be un-banned? I tried that it didn't work, although I didn't use the persuasive words, I was furious then.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4ever:

Oh is that so. I'll do just that then. Thanks for the info.

You are welcome.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

really alert the mods and you will be un-banned? I tried that it didn't work, although I didn't use the persuasive words, I was furious then.

Were you banned by the anti-spam bot
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by ronald4ever(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

You are welcome.

One more info please. Do I reach them with my main account or this one? What do you suggest.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by falconey(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssyd:

Were you banned by the anti-spam bot

no I assaulted a chick
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
wristwatch:
Good friday rapmoney.

Nice post.
Thanks bro.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by ronald4ever(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

no I assaulted a chick

Hahaha you no see your life. Mr "assaulter" cheesy
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4ever:

Waffi wisdom. cheesy
You are sharp!
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one OP but I still don know the category I fall under cool
My guy, your category will be posted by anoda pesin grin grin. One luv! I know say u dey try sha. U gat my respect!
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nice list. Quite funny. Made my afternoon. However, you forgot the following categories:

The Hey you there Come "look at me, I'm so beautiful", "Mr and Ms. home coming prom king/queen, "Mr. GQ and Ms. Maxim".

The all around Ms and Mr. Congeniality and popularity context thread openers. shocked undecided

Also: "The list listers".....Yknow who you be. Don't even front.

Rapmoney:
Romance Section...it could just be funny sometimes! grin. Below, are the categories of thread creators and posters cheesy:

1) The 'Questions' Guys and Ladies: Check their profile and browse through their topics, you'd discover that almost 80% of their topics are questions! grin...'Should I leave My Boyfriend Now?'...'Will My Mother Ever Return From The Market?'...'Should I Visit My Girlfriend In School?'! grin. Shuo!!! I fear una o! So you think you will get the best answers to your questions by depending on Romancelanders for advice? The fact is: Most people that would read your post won't give you a practical advice! Some may even take you for a ride! Why not ask an advanced reasonable person close to you that you would be able to confide in for solutions? He or she might have experienced what you are into presently.

2) The Information Committee grin: Hmmm...this set of thread creators are always trying to get information on Romance! Instead of visiting google for an information, they would prefer to get the information from Romancelanders. You go see threads like 'I Want To Enlarge My Manhood: What Do I Do?'...'My Babe Said My Sperm Is Sugary: Am I Normal?' Visit google and you will know how to enlarge your kpak or whether you or normal! grin grin. Your reward for such threads are 'Ode', End-time Thinz', 'Oloshi'...'Fabricated' and lots more from Romancelanders cool. Save urself the stress.

3) The 'Targeters' (forgive me if such English word doesn't exist): They are always the first to comment on nearly all the topics! They move like spirits from one topic to another with the speed of light! Most times, their comments are derogatory and negative of your thread. I wonder if these people sleep, eat or work at all!!! Even if you post a topic at 12 mid-night, they will still be the first to comment and as usual, rain insults on you and your thread for no reason! wink

4) Association of Liars Crew: Nna mehnnn! These people can lie! They create threads like 'Girls In My Department All Want To Bleep Me!!! Help!!!'...'A Rich Babe Is Killing Herself For Me But I Don't Love Her'. If I hia say rich babe wan kill herself for you! Most people who open such threads only do that to console themselves for most of the things they can't enjoy! No sane person who is in such situation would come to the social media to do that! Lie lie! grin

5) The 'Marriage' And 'Love' Crew: I just detest how some people downgrade marriage with their silly threads! No one says there's no possiblity of you marrying a NL member because as big as the world is, it is still small enough for co-incidence to happen...but the activity of creating irrelevant threads such as 'I Must Marry Kunye', 'Idodo Must Marry Me', 'I Must Have Ojeme As My Girlfriend' and all those bullcrap is purely silly!

By their fruits...

Don't hate, am just expressing my opinions about some crazy attitude!

Good evening everyone!
Its a Good Friday!!!

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:
woman wrappers.
Dem plenty grin
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Kolade354(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some pple cant even do without Nairaland for a day, So because I was Ban I will now create another Acct as if their is gift for me...............The person wey Ban me na im go Unban me.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by SkinnyDude(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
6. the attention seekers: ladies are mostly under this category. you see them open a thread like "people say i look like Niki minaj, is it true?".
and they open this kind of thread anytime they upload a new picture..
and if you go against their thread, they start hurling abuses at you.
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Xiadnat:
Nice list. Quite funny. Made my afternoon. However, you forgot the following categories:

The Hey you there Come "look at me, I'm so beautiful", "Mr and Ms. home coming prom king/queen, "Mr. GQ and Ms. Maxim".

The all around Ms and Mr. Congeniality and popularity context thread openers. shocked undecided

Also: "The list listers".....Yknow who you be. Don't even front.

Ehnnn...thanks for the contribution! Those that look like Trey Songz and Nicki Minajgrin
Re: Categories Of Romance Section Thread Creators And Posters by Rapmoney(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
SkinnyDude:
We know you. 'Signs and symbols crew' and 'The Punctuation crew' grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) / Unbelivable: 23 Year Old Boy Struck By Lighting While Mastubating In Bedroom / Guys,would You Let Your Girlfriend Peck Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.