Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ (40791 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Goodnes Gracious cheesy

It's true na.If men cheats and hardly forgives cheating, isn't it foolishness to open up? Do they open up after their numerous fuccking?She is a christian, she has her bible and chaplet, she should fast, pray and sin no more. Which one be confession inside again? Now what's the gain? She just ended up destroying her marriage twice.Even if the husband forgives her, he may never forget! Why put him through that?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by sageb: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2015
To err is human nd to forgive is divine btw adultery is awful mehn # she got served
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2015
emmyrichie:

Hmm... what if he later found out on his own; of which he was definitely gonna find out?

Wait! Do you say you re a cheat? Wow! Why do you cheat? Are you an aristo? Sorry to ask, is it that you re kind of a nympho?

Why!!!?

How will he find out? undecided.She stopped cheating period! Is he an investigator? Life continues abeg.....Since she wasn't caught red handed, and there's no blackmail.

As for the bolded, I am not married, I owe no man the monopoly of what I do with my life! undecided.Until I am married, I do whatever I like.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by sleekman(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2015
suggyspic:
Her conscience has been eating her up for sleeping with another man. She willingly confessed to her husband and asked for his forgiveness, now he wants to end the marriage. Is the husband right in the decision he is about to take. Were is the place for forgiveness in a marriage. is it not for better or worst.

MY opinion, she deserves a second chance. please your advise would be of help.
She's lucky she's not married 2 an Edo or Delta man. She could hve been dead.

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by tit(f): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Sorry ooo.
You are gone.
the man may have been looking for a reason to kick you out.

your problem is that you are illiterate.
You only read "love your neighbour"
because you are illiterate, you stop there.
You miss out the commandment:
"but dont get cut".

Love your neighbour
but dont get cut

2 Likes

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Emaprince: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
I can see guys talking anyhow on this thread like they dont cheat. undecided
You see why one needs to shut up and seek no forgiveness?
If them fuccck outside belle full, them go still get time monitor who fuccck their wife to to. Na just conscience dey worry this woman because I dont see any reason why she even open her mouth confess, the one she tell Baba God never reach?
its possible the man may still find out. To me, the confession makes no sense. I think another reason for the confession may be that they guy dumped her immediately after the first sex or after a very shor affair..she felt used and shattered hence, decided to confess and feel sane again. This is exactly the reason why the female in the sex scandal that involved a COZA pastor came out publicly to talk about her short affairs with the pastor and how she was used.meanwhile, she enjoyed all the few weeks of compliments and hang outs with the pastor but couldn't deal with the fact that he dumped her like that. I bumped into a story online about a woman that confessed to her husband that she cheated and the man asked for a divorce. She cheated with a cop who met her and started lavishing her with attention and compliments. She liked him and hung out with him. The cop took her to a particular crib where he told her that she's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. The woman asked him of his wife and he said " my wife is beautiful but you are more beautiful than her". The woman said she felt special after hearing that. The man kissed her and they had sex. The cop left and never picked her call nor call back. She tried several times ignored her. This is when she noticed that she fell for cheap compliments, used and dumped. She became so mad and couldn't live with it. The next thing was to confess to her hubby. You and I knows that the secret affair would have soared if the cop kept in contact. Sometimes, this is also what I suspect, when a woman confesses.

Maybe the Op have been nailed with cheap compliments etc, and dumped after a few sex, her eyes cleared and she decided to confess or she's on the verge of being caught. I don't see any other thing that makes married women confess. They'd rather die with the secret.

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by blackbeau1(f): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2015
My dear,he may have forgiven you,doesn't really mean he can forget it. Would you prefer he lives with u,yet changes 2 wards you? Just pray ,only God can help u now
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by koyyess: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2015
If this had happened the other way round, male folks here wouldn't be talking this much trash as they are now. How does the following statements below sound? 1.Let him forgive her after all, she confessed and asked for forgiveness.2. Let him forgive, afterall how is he sure the next woman he marries won't cheat? 3. He must have been the cause- he didn't satisfy her well enough.4. Let him go on his knees and pray for God to protect and sustain his marriage bla bla bla. No male who sees himself as the victim will listen to the above. But this is the same thing I expect that woman's husband to consider. He cannot say he hasn't cheated before(maybe not). If he wants to play saint and divorce her- fine. But I tell you, if he is the cheating kind, he had better forgive his wife otherwise, history will keep repeating itself. LET HIM GO ON HIS KNEES AND BEG GOD TO GIVE HIM WISDOM TO SAVE HIS MARRIAGE.

2 Likes

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by sleekman(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2015
suggyspic:
I know its painful, but if she can confess without any one telling her, i believe God have forgiven her. It may not be easy on the marriage, but with time she might make up for her sin.
What women who cheat don't realize is that if ur husband discovers u cheated on him, d problem is not just urs alone but ur whole offspring. 95% of men are ruthless when it comes to a cheating wife. Even if he forgives her, she'll wish that she just divorced.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Ewuro4: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

It's true na.If men cheats and hardly forgives cheating, isn't it foolishness to open up? Do they open up after their numerous fuccking?She is a christian, she has her bible and chaplet, she should fast, pray and sin no more. Which one be confession inside again? Now what's the gain? She just ended up destroying her marriage twice.Even if the husband forgives her, he may never forget! Why put him through that?!

Well you're very right. Why put him through that? I may forgive but definitely will never forget too. That's a given. The thought of it even makes me cringe.

Life is too sweet to live misery my dear. That man is a goner.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by darlenese(f): 12:19am On Apr 04, 2015
She deserves 0% second chance, why is she begging anyway,
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by KAYD007(m): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2015
unstoppablemua:

I feel like insulting u for wat u just said but I will just ignore u. u can just imagine, it's not ur fault. the most important thing is that God has forgiven her for confessing the act.

You don't say shocked You actually saw God pronouncing forgiveness on her? By implication if I murder you tonight it's all good because God has forgiven me already a bi?
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Emaprince:
its possible the man may still find out. To me, the confession makes no sense. I think another reason for the confession may be that they guy dumped her immediately after the first sex or after a very shor affair..she felt used and shattered hence, decided to confess and feel sane again. This is exactly the reason why the female in the sex scandal that involved a COZA pastor came out publicly to talk about her short affairs with the pastor and how she was used. I bumped into a story online about a woman that confessed to that she cheated and the man asked for a divorce. She cheated with a cop who met her and started lavishing her with attention and compliments. She liked him and hung out with him. The cop took her to a particular crib where he told her that she's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. The woman asked him of his wife and he said " my wife is beautiful but you are more beautiful than her". The woman said she felt special after hearing that. The man kissed her and they had sex. The cop left and never picked her call nor call back. She tried several times ignored her. This is when she noticed that she fell for cheap compliments, used and dumped. She became so mad and couldn't live with it. The next thing was to confess to her hubby. You and I knows that the secret affair would have soared if the cop kept in contact. Sometimes, this is also what I suspect, when a woman confesses.

Maybe the Op have been nailed with cheap compliments etc, and dumped after a few sex, her eyes cleared and she decided to confess or she's on the verge of being caught. I don't see any other thing that makes married women confess. They'd rather die with the secret.

^^^^^

This one is Hollywood/Noly wood
This may not be the case.There are people who naturally cannot feel comfortable with out relieving their conscience by telling the truth.I don't think she was dumped. It's such a big burden telling your husband you cheated . Especially when there is so much to lose. Hell, even the bible supports the husband if he decides to divorce on that ground!In as much as I praise the woman for taking such a bold step,I still insist she should have kept the secret, better to talk to someone else about it, and STOP it completely.Cheating do not favour women in our society, why not keep the secret and save yourself and your kids from the problems that may arise after confessing?

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Ewuro4: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2015
sleekman:
She's lucky she's not married 2 an Edo or Delta man. She could hve been dead.

Dead over what, Murder?? undecided
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Emaprince: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

^^^^^

This one is Hollywood/Noly wood
This may not be the case.There are people who naturally cannot feel comfortable with out relieving their conscience by telling the truth.I don't think she was dumped. It's such a big burden telling your husband you cheated . Especially when there is so much to lose. Hell, even the bible supports the husband if he decides to divorce on that ground!In as much as I praise the woman for taking such a bold step,I still insist she should have kept the secret, better to talk to someone else about it, and STOP it completely.Cheating do not favour women in our society, why not keep the secret and save yourself and your kids from the problems that may arise after confessing?

don't be annoyed..you sound like lynpetra in some of your posts. Is that you?
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Well you're very right. Why put him through that? I may forgive but definitely will never forget too. That's a given. The thought of it even makes me cringe.

Life is too sweet to live misery my dear. That man is a goner.

Truth is it hurts men the most when their women cheats.That's why it's adviced not to let him know.Not like the man will come home to announce he just cheated to the wife.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Emaprince:
don't be annoyed..you sound like lynpetra in some of your posts. Is that you?

My name may change...
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by subbieD(f): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Dat man must b a Big fool,does he want to tell he has never cheated on her?......#Shior,y d lady sef No fit gboju....... #shithappens
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by inme: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2015
As the man sleep with am so, he comot anything for the t/o/t/o? Kno be as e be e still be.

The taste kno comot, e kno small or wide pass as e dey b4.

Wetin con dey pain man say another person sleep with him gf/wife? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by liquidmetall: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Jahblessme:
She should move on from the limp d ick already.
If he's been faithful he has a right to judge..if not,abeg make him gerrout.

She was stupid to confess though..giving the dude unnecessary upper hand.

Olodo

Temper... temper...

Who has the upper hand in the marriage before the act

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Emaprince: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

My name may change...
last time I crossed path with you was in 2013 where you used this line " as far as I'm not married, I can sleep with any man I like"..nne take it easy, you hear? grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by sleekman(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Dead over what, Murder?? undecided

either murder or d curse from traditional marriage
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Emaprince: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2015
subbieD:
Dat man must b a Big fool,does he want to tell he has never cheated on her?......#Shior,y d lady sef No fit gboju....... #shithappens
did you catch him? Or do you just have to lay baseless accusation?
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by subbieD(f): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Emaprince:
did you catch him? Or do you just have to lay baseless accusation?
#taa, like u innocent ursef.......Same Same

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Emaprince:
last time I crossed path with you was in 2013 where you used this line " as far as I'm not married, I can sleep with any man I like"..nne take it easy, you hear? grin grin

grin grin.
I still maintain that o!
Although it ain't as bad as I painted it because I can be very conservative IF I WANT TO. BUT IF THE THING ENTER MY HEAD, WAHALA DEY O grin grin.I dey get SEASON!
Seriously, if it's not worth it, I don't give so much importance it! Or anybody!
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by liquidmetall: 12:43am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
I can see guys talking anyhow on this thread like they dont cheat. undecided
You see why one needs to shut up and seek no forgiveness?
If them fuccck outside belle full, them go still get time monitor who fuccck their wife to to. Na just conscience dey worry this woman because I dont see any reason why she even open her mouth confess, the one she tell Baba God never reach?

She sinned against two people
Her husband and God
So if she is convicted of her sin
She needs to confess to both
Confessing only to God is not enough
..the only way out is to give the man some space and resort to her closet and cry out to God to touch the man's heart
Thats if the man has not cheated on her
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Emaprince: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2015
subbieD:

#taa, like u innocent ursef.......Same Same
I'm very innocent, how about you?
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Ewuro4: 12:48am On Apr 04, 2015
sleekman:
either murder or d curse from traditional marriage

What??

Una dey place curse on your brides during traditional marriage?
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by subbieD(f): 12:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Emaprince:
I'm very innocent, how about you?
Far frm it
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2015
liquidmetall:

She sinned against two people
Her husband and God
So if she is convicted of her sin
She needs to confess to both
Confessing only to God is not enough
..the only way out is to give the man some space and resort to her closet and cry out to God to touch the man's heart
Thats if the man has not cheated on her

Well, since she has confessed, it's left for her pray her husband accepts her back. Truth, there is nothing like having a clear conscious. I know the value of that! But the psychological damage/effect on her husband....hhmm! *smh*It s painful though.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by adbokus(m): 12:58am On Apr 04, 2015
U play with fire and expect nt to get burnt?! For beta for worse..emotional insult of the bunkum order! How has it become easy for ppl to roll in the hay lyk nan. Some ladies just make marriage a waste of time and life! Your husband probably goes abt his day workn hard to get food on the table for the family while all alng u've been takin noisy lessons in banggamon...

2 Likes

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by christopher123(m): 12:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Melahou:
What kind of advice are you seeking for?
The deed has been done it's left for her to pray that the husband doesn't send her packing

most men can't comprehend the act of cheating and I am one of em

she will go but I will forgive her but I can't trust her so go she must

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Is She A Wife Material? / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.