Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ (40806 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2015
He is doing the best thing for both of them...staying would only lead to further guilt, distrust and eventually hate. This has nothing to do with forgiveness as some naive people here are posting. You can forgive but never trust or love the person again.. I forgave my ex for cheating but just never loved her again. So all is for the best
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2015
emmyrichie:

That still is not enough reason for her to open her legs to some random fvcker.
That been said, from my deductions, you'd cheat on the guy whom you chose to try the relationship thing out with (yes , I may) What happens to outlining to him his flaws with the view to working on it so as to achieve the desired result?

Why do you easily give up on people? I don't have patience for that.That's just who I am,it's a flaw.
Supposed you find out the level of compatibility is very ok, would you still sleep with other suitors?

No.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by donkuso(f): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2015
simple,go back to the person that you cheat with and marry him,then live happily ever after. western live have not finished with our women. more are on the way.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by kolod: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Mehn to forgive such thing mostly wen you faithful and she is not,is not easy,I swear make I no lie,I no go trust her again.but 4giveness is essential ,but to 4get,mostly wen he come find out say d guy wen do d thing has a bigger cucumber than his.shit...

Imagine you imagining d doggystyle,cunniligious amongs others He must have done her,choi!!!,e no easy oooooo.
They need serious chancellor
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by kwibus7: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Its very painful, very, but the husband has to forgive and forget, that is marriage for you, not a bed of roses, and then she had the option of not telling him and he may never find out (she might even continue with the act). He should encourage her not to do it again by forgiving her...maybe ask why she did it and work on a solution. As a guy even i would find it difficult to take my advice but then husbands cheat on a regular and maintain mistresses and concubines and wives have to put up with that right?

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2015
That primitive husband just failed a test! His cluelessness would come back to bite him! She deserves a much better husband and should not resist her husband's decision! Let him go!
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by suggyspic: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2015
With over 90% saying the same thing, hmm, i now know my cousin's marriage is heading for the rock.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by erasokafor(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Bros, cheating is different from rape. She consented to cheating.

I never equated the two,I was simply making the op understnd that a lady shouldn't be exposing sex secrets to the lover even if she was raped in the relationship.it has negative effect too in d long run even though in short run she gets All the pity
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

No.

Finally, we re narrowing down to the minimum our mystery quest. grin

Still on that threshold, I presume you have slept with more than 10 males already?

This question is hypothetically based a contingency hypothesis, milked out of your sex/cheating philosophy. Therefore, pls don't be vexed/embarrassed.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
emmyrichie:

Finally, we re narrowing down to the minimum our mystery quest. grin

Still on that threshold, I presume you have slept with more than 10 males already?

This question is hypothetically based a contingency hypothesis, milked out of your sex/cheating philosophy. Therefore, pls don't be vexed/embarrassed.

I am not vexed or embarrassed, why should I be? smiley
I am absolutely cool with how run my life.If there is any adjustments I need, I do that. The end result is I am happy.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Ausra(f): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by keenn: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Let me draw an analogue from the spartans. They are known for their fierce strength and skill in combat, a striking thing about spartans is that they hardly feed their children, or better-still, give them little food. D idea was to make them steal. But woe onto he that is caught, the child will be so punished,not for stealing, but for being so clumsy and stupid to be caught. Not all act are to be disclose. Keep some to yourself even if u have to lie, its for everyones good
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

I am absolutely cool with how run my life.If there is any adjustments I need, I do that. The end result is I am happy.

Just as I expected, you refused to provide an answer to that awkward question. wink Well, I understand now.

Left for me, I would suggest you put in your all to build a an enviable cute relationship. They re meant to be built, cos they don't just workout automatically.
Especially when the s3x is hot and adventurous.

Gracias! Merci!! Ciao!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Jahblessme:
She should move on from the limp d ick already.
If he's been faithful he has a right to judge..if not,abeg make him gerrout.

She was stupid to confess though..giving the dude unnecessary upper hand.

Olodo
Your wife will cheat on you and not tell you. You will find out yourself later and know how it feels.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2015
emmyrichie:

Just as I expected, you refused to provide an answer to that awkward question. wink Well, I understand now.

Left for me, I would suggest you put in your all to build a an enviable cute relationship. They re meant to be built, cos they don't just workout automatically.
Especially when the s3x is hot and adventurous.

Gracias! Merci!! Ciao!!!

What questions, about the number of sexual partners. I don't tell anyone about it.Its a personal thing.It may be below or more than it.Its my personal thing.And it may not end in the current number it is. smiley . There is actually no difference between a girl that changes bf In the quest of "true love" or another who just love the no strings attached kind of relationship.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by meimoks(f): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Babe you too much cool cool

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by SAMBARRY: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2015
stingbreed:

U think u can compete with a man shey,,,,? U forget u can only get pregnant once in 9months & in that same 9months a man can impregnate over 10 women,,,,,
I would be glad to have an open marriage with u let's see who becomes jealous first... undecided
story that touches the kidneys . Any woman that wants to get pregnant in 2015 wants to. Pregnancy doesn't just happen again. Secondly who is competing with you. In your mind every thing is a competition abi? Na football abi na volleyball. Oshisko. Competition ko.competikan ni

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by ikupakuti(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2015
First of all, she didnt tell us y she cheated & with who, dat would determine how heavy de issue will weigh in his heart

I mean if she did it due to his incompetences which i strongly bliev is, dia is noway he‘s goin 2 accept ur apology, u‘v killed de man in him

Now i know u‘v learnt de hard way, its very stupid of u to cheat on ur spouse & even more stupid 2 open ur mouth & coffess to him

..and to those that are saying if de husband were 2 be in her shoes, she would hav 4given him YES ..but its not becos women hav better hearts than men,

Its becos mostly a woman has got alot 2 loose in divorce than de man

4 example if de 2 of u got married @ de age 28yrs, then after lyk 6yrs with 3 children u say u want to breakup with him on de grounds of infidelity, he‘ll be betteroff dan u @ de end, he can go back & get a 25yrs old single gal 2 marry if he so desire bt u, it‘ll be difficult 2 get even ur agemate @ 34 with 3 kids talkless of a younger one unless u‘r goin 2 buy him

Women expire faster than men!

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2015
meimoks:

Babe you too much cool cool

Who get time for man wahala? Abeg I no get the strength o jare. smiley.I no even get patience for bullshiite.If I notice a guy isn't matured,and can't handle me maturely, I drop quick!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by meimoks(f): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Who get time for man wahala? Abeg I no get the strength o jare. smiley.I no even get patience for bullshiite.If I notice a guy isn't matured,and can't handle me maturely, I drop quick!

Sharp babe, No time
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by SAMBARRY: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
Ok..u done?
obviously wink
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by SAMBARRY: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Story.

Jennifer Lopez no remarry
Janet Jackson no remarry
Kim kardashian no remarry

tell me another story. The same way men have choices is the same way women have WITH OR WITHOUT CHILDREN INVOLVED tongue

sweet 21st century tongue
ikupakuti:
First of all, she didnt tell us y she cheated & with who, dat would determine how heavy de issue will weigh in his heart

I mean if she did it due to his incompetences which i strongly bliev is, dia is noway he‘s goin 2 accept ur apology, u‘v killed de man in him

Now i know u‘v learnt de hard way, its very stupid of u to cheat on ur spouse & even more stupid 2 open ur mouth & coffess to him

..and to those that are saying if de husband were 2 be in her shoes, she would hav 4given him YES ..but its not becos women hav better hearts than men,

Its becos mostly a woman has got alot 2 loose in divorce than de man

4 example if de 2 of u got married @ de age 28yrs, then after lyk 6yrs with 3 children u say u want to breakup with him on de grounds of infidelity, he‘ll be betteroff dan u @ de end, he can go back & get a 25yrs old single gal 2 marry if he so desire bt u, it‘ll be difficult 2 get even ur agemate @ 34 with 3 kids talkless of a younger one unless u‘r goin 2 buy him

Women expire faster than men!
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Kedam(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
lestat:
He is doing the best thing for both of them...staying would only lead to further guilt, distrust and eventually hate. This has nothing to do with forgiveness as some naive people here are posting. You can forgive but never trust or love the person again.. I forgave my ex for cheating but just never loved her again. So all is for the best
You are partially right but I still don't agree. I know we all have individual difference But there are better ways of handling things than divorce, the fact that she confessed means she felt remorse. There is different between being married with kids and vice versa. Divorcing her might make u happy that's if the love is no more there and sad if the feeling is still there but sometimes one should think about the happy part of a relationship rather than the unhappy part. Have u ever think about the effect this will have on the kids when one think about ur happiness alone without the children feelings that shows how selfish one is. There are better ways of handling woman rather than divorce that's if u are wise and responsible but for a frequent cheater without remorse divorce is better. Sometimes the important of a person is never known until their demise or being separated from them. Who know what will happen about the next available chick who go take her place lol? Life dey complicated na why some divorce their partners others forgive them and move on.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by onome2013: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Wetin carry bicycle play go river?
What prompted her to open legs wide for someone else? The husband need to know why she did that , so that history will not repeat itself
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by edwife(f): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Reference:

My dear every creature with a soul strives to 'make up' for one thing or the other all through their lives. It is normal. What you are suggesting is that since she has fallen she should look for another 'high horse' to mount. You are more interested in her pride than her humility. We cannot all live like that.

As long as whatever you are striving to make up for is not coming back to remind you over and over of your mistakes.You can't impose a man to forgive you,they have to do so voluntarily.

When a woman cheat on a man,she has to be emotionally attach to the man she is cheating on and that's where the husband ego is hurt.
They find it very difficult to forget hence they will look for every opportunity to remind you.Every move you make is watched and studied;not worth the struggle.

She will have a miserable life,things won't be the same.Men escape easily-thanks to our society.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by seangy4konji: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2015
She is a cheat and thats how she will leave the rest of her life...

I only pray the next man wont pour acid on her or drown her for her cheating life and ways...

Forgiving a cheating woman is like inviting the devil into your life willingly...

Worst part is most crazy hooess we now have nowadays will feel she can be forgiven...

Never make a hooe a house wife..its a law that Buhari will pass into the constitution now...Hoess are meant for just knacking alone unless she writes it in the dailies and confesses in front of judge,lawyer family and friends then a hoee should never have a happy married life unless she renounces her ways because its a crime now married and continuing the hoeing ways thinking she is smart...

Penalty will be 12 years in Jail and 642 Strokes of bulala....
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by stingbreed(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
story that touches the kidneys . Any woman that wants to get pregnant in 2015 wants to. Pregnancy doesn't just happen again. Secondly who is competing with you. In your mind every thing is a competition abi? Na football abi na volleyball. Oshisko. Competition ko.competikan ni

I laugh in tongues...........

U better wake up,,,
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by SAMBARRY: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2015
stingbreed:

I laugh in tongues...........

U better wake up,,,
It is you that should wake up from your slumber and see beyond your village. This is 2015 and not 1937 tongue
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by SAMBARRY: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2015
If every one shares your school of thought then you shouldn't be furious that you only meet women that love only your pocket.shikena
seangy4konji:
She is a cheat and thats how she will leave the rest of her life...

I only pray the next man wont pour acid on her or drown her for her cheating life and ways...

Forgiving a cheating woman is like inviting the devil into your life willingly...

Worst part is most crazy hooess we now have nowadays will feel she can be forgiven...

Never make a hooe a house wife..its a law that Buhari will pass into the constitution now...Hoess are meant for just knacking alone unless she writes it in the dailies and confesses in front of judge,lawyer family and friends then a hoee should never have a happy married life unless she renounces her ways because its a crime now married and continuing the hoeing ways thinking she is smart...

Penalty will be 12 years in Jail and 642 Strokes of bulala....
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by stingbreed(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
It is you that should wake up from your slumber and see beyond your village. This is 2015 and not 1937 tongue

Women....
Na una de cause una problem...
So in 2015 a woman can open her legs with impunity,,,,
Lwfmh grin grin grin

See listen men are in charge,,, if u misbehave u pay for it sad
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by SAMBARRY: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2015
stingbreed:

Women....
Na una de cause una problem...
So in 2015 a woman can open her legs with impunity,,,,
Lwfmh grin grin grin

See listen men are in charge,,, if u misbehave u pay for it sad
stories that touch the intestine
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by 4C2215131: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

How will he find out? undecided.She stopped cheating period! Is he an investigator? Life continues abeg.....Since she wasn't caught red handed, and there's no blackmail.

As for the bolded, I am not married, I owe no man the monopoly of what I do with my life! undecided.Until I am married, I do whatever I like.

While I concur with the notion of you claiming right to your individuality ala 'doin' what you want' (at least prior to marriage), you want to be careful as life has a way of bringin' up stuff long forgotten to bear on the present, most times it bites you in the arse (you may not be as fortunate as Buhari who came out smelling of Lillacs despite a hate campaign hurled his way, a campaign fire stoked by certain un-popular moves he made while exercising his 'individuality').
So, me fair lady? Do ride this mutha til the wheels fall off, but, be wise and conscientious while at it. Remember that from memories, there are no hiding places so, make memorable ones.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Is She A Wife Material? / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.