Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock (50051 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by dridowu: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan’s call on Tuesday March 31st, at 5.15 pm, to Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), winner of last Saturday’s presidential polls on the platform of the All Progress Congress (APC), that has been leaked to the public is being investigated.

A Presidency source who pleaded anonymity while confirming the probe, said the action has caused the seat of power serious embarrassment.

The source who was seen listening to the conversation again with some colleagues, said ‎the probe is to ascertain whether the recording was leaked from the Presidency or was made public from Buhari’s camp.

The source further disclosed that should it be confirmed that ‎it was leaked from the Presidency, those found culpable will face appropriate punishment.

“Definitely, unauthorised release of a raw recording of the President’s telephone conversation, if from our (Presidency’s) end is a security breach that cannot go without being investigated,” the source said.

Meanwhile, the first family have started moving their personal belongings out of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, following the failure of President Jonathan to win his re-election bid.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=112662

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by emmysoftyou: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
What
why in hurry mr president? undecided

Anyway,no matter how jonathan pretended,I know he is in pains and I can feel it right now.

Nobody pray to be a loser cos there re a lot of emotional pains behind it.

Jonathan has lost the election and the election has come and go but jonathan still felt is over and no longer the president..
I know is not easy to lost ur mandate to an opposition party but you should ve step down for somebody else in pdp as presidential aspirant
and listened to obasanjo or father mbaka..

But the greedy men and women who surrounded
or benefiting from your administration keeps pushing yu for 2nd term,hence yu re packing now..

Anyway,I wish yu safe journey and long life to witness how the peoples general will transformed nigeria to a less corruptible country..

GMB,pls start parking in cheesy

No time cool

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just raising dust where there's no sand.
Ask okupe he always have an idea.

Nexxxxxt

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by midolian(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its expected..Aso rock isn't his home

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by ArchEnemy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
That's life....a time to move in and a time to move out.
Do your best and do good while still you may

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by SaiBuharii: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
If Jonathan did not authoritlse the tape to be leaked...it means patience Jonathan does not have breast...how will a conversation between a president be leaked and the president does not know who? Another sign of weakness.

58 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by oakson: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
only God knows how mama piss is feeling now
10 Kings, 10 Seasons... Nothing last forever!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Raiders: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
The phone call should never have been leaked.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
All childs play.
They think all Nigerians are ignorant.
No one dare release such a recording without the presidents consent.

Even Buhari wouldnt dare release it without an approval from the presidency so who is fooling who?.
Our politicians are like entertainers sometimes, who do publicity stunts just to stay in the limelight.

Besides, I dont see anything in the recording being released. I am only against our president and president-to-be speaking like toddlers thus incoherent during that phone call.

GEJ, an educated dwarf. Buhari, an uneducated giant.

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by haibe(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
cool
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Of cos he will still pack sooner or later. Life goes on Jare. He's still got about 2 months though

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by ccaramel(f): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
There's still time Na. Why the rush?
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by bigv(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truth be told. The phone call was deliberately leaked by the APC to create the impression that the president had conceded defeat even before the results were out. Especially after the orubaebae incident.

Somehow, it does appear that there are some master strategist and psychological dudes working with Buhari, unlike lipsrsealed. The major reason why he won this time even tho a lot was attributed to the merger of the three parties is because he had some 'mind-synch' gurus working for him. Some real analyst and not lipsrsealed

I see a new Nigeria

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
[b]FOUR MAJOR REASONS WHY JONATHAN ACCEPTED DEFEAT EASILY

No Civilian President would have done lesser than what Jonathan does(Accepting defeat). All the other presidents who stuck to power in the past have military background, so Jona hasn't done anything spectacular and I don't think he has made any history contrary to the songs many people here are singing.

Now here are my reasons for saying he hasn't made any history:

1. There are international observers everywhere and any nonsense will get him Gbagboed into International prison because they have declared the election as FREE AND FAIR. Remember Charles Taylor, Laurent Gbagbo and Gaddafi. They are all soldiers who are not scared a bit of prison or death, that's why they never stopped fighting. But for GEJ, he is not strong; a civillian like you and I, not ready to languish in prison. Obama himself made allusion to Nigeria election a day before it held, so that is enough to send some sensation of fear into the spine of any African president who has no military background. Jona himself has been made to sign peace treaty twice and also interviewed internationally and made to vow that their would be a credible election.

2. The earlier he agrees with Buhari, the better for him because no matter what he does, BUHARI is ready to suck him dry of the national wealth he has amassed for himself over the years and possibly dump him in prison. You will remember his wife shouting that she wasn't ready to feed her husband in prison. Jonathan is not a strong person at heart, so you should expect him to be scared of prison, unlike the likes of Buhari, Obj and other military converts.
So, calling Buhari on phone isn't a big deal at all, since that would be the last appeal he could do so that his punishment could be lessened. With this, by the time Buhari start crying out loud that Jonathan has done this and that, we the gullible Nigerians will start calling Buhari a wicked man and saying "upon how Jona called this man on phone, yet he is still exposing him that way." That is what we call APPEAL TO PITY(Fallacy)

3. With JEGA's intellectually calm and astute response to Mr Odubebe's bei bei bei, the whole world has already judged the man as a very shrewd and unbiased man, so I don't see any court case or rejection of the election result standing at all. Surely, Jega will defend himself and win in all cases. Also, everyone knows that Jona would have made many advances to Jega in attempts to bribe him; surely JEGA will reveal those advances in court and the story would be 'no story at all.'

4. Jona had to act this way(you all know he is a Nollywood actor) just to buy the apathy of many gullible Nigerians (especially the 'prophet says' and the 'Jona is a gentleman' type). He hasn't done anything well for the past six years, so by gently walking away, he wants to use that to gain last-minute popularity. Well, good luck to him but I ain't buying his ideas.[/b]

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Realdeals(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
I think the call revelation is a good PR stunt for President Jonathan, everybody now see him as a good man who bear no grudge!

Click To Listen To The Audio Transcript Of President Jonathan Phone Call To Gen Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Maczeelly(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eeyahhh
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Hadone(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
We wish him well
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by chiemmaxy2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC supporters will neva accept dat GEJ is the father of new era

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by nickvanilla(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
They have a point there . President jonathan's conversation with buhari over the telephone isn't what should be publicized all over the internet.This is clear security breach and should be adequately adressed.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by mjames: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
I any case, Jona has tried

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by modelboy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
lol, , rent don expire grin

abeg who know road to otueke grin
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why the hurry? Anyways, I hope he learns his lesson and never in his life again surrounds himself with Bad Eggs.. I'm talking (Asari, Okupe and others)..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Joel3(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan is An Opportunist, From Nigeria President To World Citizen & Africa Hero.

has anyone observe the luck behind this man. he got through with things and promotion easily without meriting them.

after destroying Nigeria. leaving nothing in federal reserve for buhari. this is the man that empty out execs crude account with billions of dollars obj and yaradua left. and during his time. Nigeria experience oil boom. the highest of it kind ever recorded.

and now with failure from desperation of his to remain in power has brought him to world citizen.

I am sad....

Africa richest and most populous nation people are suffering and dying. president Jonathan concede to defeat and became hero when our military personnel are dying in Sambisa.

now he will be invited all over the world to give speech and use as example to other democratic Africa nation.

Africa hero. what a record.

wink.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by gen2briz(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
why the rush..
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Jannie1999(f): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eeya he suppose pack since just wen he wan bring aso rock come lagos
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by adorablepepple(f): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Safe trip dearie
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Alfred200825(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Otuoke you came from, Otuoke you shall return to. Aso rock nor be ya papa house grin

Mean while, Oga Buhari nor forget say broom wey dem take sweep first wife comot from
house dem nor dey trowey am na back of door dem dey keep am

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Bawsse(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan is not a Hero...
Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
I think he should justify his two months stay in aso rock by doing something productive rather than probing some inconsequential phone calls undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
LTC on FP...Happy Good Friday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.