Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? (3488 Views)

"Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... / I Caught Mary Holding My Friend's Kondo Olopa, See What I Did Next (pics) / My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Lordabas: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Holding my girlfriend when she cries makes me hard.

How do i hide/stop my erectionn? cry

Is something wrong with me whenever she cries i get extremely turned on. She wants me to hold her but i dont want her to notice my erectionn

1 Like

Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by falconey(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
pardon?

Oh you mean erec.tion?

Nairaland is so funny , changing EREC.TION to ATTENTION they are two different words.
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by vizkiz: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
no wonder why you like making her cry always...I guess you enjoy having the "attention" undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Emhicee(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nothing's wrong with you bro. No need to hide it. She's your girlfriend. You can comfort her with it too cheesy Nothing beats giving the rod comfort to your girl when she's emotionally down. Btw, no turn am to routine o. Wetin dey make her cry sef?:/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Lordabas: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Frontpage pls
Cc: farano, lalasticlala cry
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Truth24(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
U can stop d attention by stopping to make her cry, period
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Thinkr(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Get high before you make her cry.
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by gagewonda(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wow lols so I wasn't alone, felt dat way a lot in my previous relationship angry grin
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by seankafor(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
in jega s voice..... NEXT

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
By using the spirit of er...ection to slap her pussssssssy.. am coming back to explain what i mean.
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by sarmiie(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:
no wonder why you like making her cry always...I guess you enjoy having the "attention" undecided

lol....that was a sick pun..
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Mcowubaba: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
I think ur girlfriend cries a lotgrin ....WHY

U be Onions...
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
She's sad, crying and leaning unto you for help. But all you can think of is to fúck her? Na wawoo.
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by ronald4lif(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
I'm tempted to ask why it seems she cries more often than not

Which is more important to you; ensuring she stop crying more than she should or the attention
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by farano(f): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can think of one place you could hide it grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by jsunex(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ds one no b human being ooo
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Enegod(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lordabas:
Holding my girlfriend when she cries makes me hard.

How do i hide/stop my erectionn? cry

Is something wrong with me whenever she cries i get extremely turned on. She wants me to hold her but i dont want her to notice my erectionn
Great...that's the closest to sex you've ever gotten undecided
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Lordabas: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
SagePerv:
She's sad, crying and leaning unto you for help. But all you can think of is to fúck her? Na wawoo.

But the way i see it even after all her runny nose,snötty and sloberry worst & my mandigo can still get up for her thats means something deeper than biological things..there's a lot of caring there
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Lordabas: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
farano:
Tell me what you thinking cry
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Lordabas: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm tempted to ask why it seems she cries more often than not

Which is more important to you; ensuring she stop crying more than she should or the attention

Both
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by ronald4lif(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lordabas:

Both

Well, tackle the reason why she cries headlong first then the won't be any reason to bother about the attention.
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Brugo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol. That's weird. How can a teary face be seductive?
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Lordabas: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, tackle the reason why she cries headlong first then the won't be any reason to bother about the attention.
I'm not responsible for her crying & i'm not the one that make her cry. I only want to hide the erectionn, how do i hide it. angry Discuss
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by ronald4lif(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lordabas:

I'm not responsible for her crying & i'm not the one that make her cry. I only want to hide the erectionn, how do i hide it. angry Discuss

I don't know. Maybe wear tight men underwears and baggie jeans when next she cries and you want to comfort her. Attention can hardly be noticed with baggies on.
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Lyrically(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Maybe you should start wearing G-string

1 Like

Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by deskossy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Romance section is just so dry this days...chai!
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
mtsheeew.....drill her till she laffs.

shikena grin
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by ivyT(f): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I think ur girlfriend cries a lotgrin ....WHY

U be Onions...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by sourbutsweet(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why is she always in tears?

Is she an infant?

Are you a paedophile?

That's the only explanation here.
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by superSsam(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Imagine using it to make her cry, it's all about perspectives......lemonade from lemons
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
farano:
where? grin
Re: How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? by alexis007(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lordabas:

discuss kwa?na 1st semester exam??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Young Girls / Ladies Staring At A Guy-what Does It Mean / My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.