Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) (6505 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by 25omega(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
now i see the pic. It didnt show at first
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Fabdedon(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
just keep calm and smoke weed smiley
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by sinaj(f): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fabdedon:
just keep calm and smoke weed smiley
boss cool
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by kinglekan: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Origin I don tell u mk u nor dey type if u don shackkk
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by falconey(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
this is what happens when you smoke weed and create a thread.
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
25omega:
no pic
Are you kiddin me undecided
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Fabdedon(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

dis also wat we talking abt..
If na anoda person open dis thread.. U go just skip am
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

which fone you dey use? abeg
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Fabdedon(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
sinaj:
boss cool
#puffs smoke out..how can i help you?
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
chaiiii cheesy undecided i go shoot tired today cheesy

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by falconey(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fabdedon:
dis also wat we talking abt..
If na anoda person open dis thread.. U go just skip am

no nah check my posts is random, any thread I find intriguing I just view and drop comment(s).
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Enegod(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:
did you smoke sapele weed?
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by falconey(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

which fone you dey use? abeg

I can't disclose that am sorry, if I type IPHONE6 na bashing or I type nokia 110 still bashing.
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Enegod(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Fabdedon(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

no nah check my posts is random, any thread I find intriguing I just view and drop comment(s).
tongue i know.. Wasnt really refering to uu just needed shares grin
@ falconey obigado
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jesus christ! seriously, you guys need to throw your phones away cry
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by alberto2k(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

where the pics na

wehrey don thief expired italian weed smoke grin
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
I dey see the pix na.....wetin una dey talk?
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijiin weres the pic ??
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I dey see the pix na.....wetin una dey talk?
Help me ask them ooo embarassed
Dem jez wan scatter my brain
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Hazardd(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:
Jesus christ! seriously, you guys need to throw your phones away cry
seriously...

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:
Orijiin weres the pic ??
which phone re you using
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hazardd:

seriously...
bros, you see am ba?
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

which phone re you using

Apple ipad
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Help me ask them ooo embarassed
Dem jez wan scatter my brain

Them dey play on your highness
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Hazardd(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

bros, you see am ba?

yes i see am undecided
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Never knew I've been chatting with set of blind people. . .
fvck you all

falconey
alberto2k
lala247
hazardd
and co

fvck you!
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hazardd:

yes i see am undecided

fvck you!
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:
Never knew I've been chatting with set of blind people. . .
fvck you all

falconey
alberto2k
lala247
hazardd
and co

fvck you!

Lol haba thats a bit harsh .. Sometimes the pic doesnt show try uploading it again
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh i see i now lol

Is dat the yeye pic kmt

N im here wasting my time .. Orijiin dat weed dey enter ur brain stick to high grade its pure
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Hazardd(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

fvck you!
i can see that you are high on mango leaves.

Go and die!

Eyes Closed: These Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Drool / Wigs And Weaves For Men / I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Doing Juju; I Need Prayers (photos)