Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) (6505 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by 25omega(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
now i see the pic. It didnt show at first
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Fabdedon(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
just keep calm and smoke weed smiley
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by sinaj(f): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fabdedon:
just keep calm and smoke weed smiley
boss cool
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by kinglekan: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Origin I don tell u mk u nor dey type if u don shackkk
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by falconey(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
this is what happens when you smoke weed and create a thread.
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
25omega:
no pic
Are you kiddin me undecided
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Fabdedon(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

dis also wat we talking abt..
If na anoda person open dis thread.. U go just skip am
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

which fone you dey use? abeg
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Fabdedon(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
sinaj:
boss cool
#puffs smoke out..how can i help you?
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
chaiiii cheesy undecided i go shoot tired today cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by falconey(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fabdedon:
dis also wat we talking abt..
If na anoda person open dis thread.. U go just skip am

no nah check my posts is random, any thread I find intriguing I just view and drop comment(s).
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Enegod(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:
did you smoke sapele weed?
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by falconey(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

which fone you dey use? abeg

I can't disclose that am sorry, if I type IPHONE6 na bashing or I type nokia 110 still bashing.
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Enegod(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Fabdedon(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

no nah check my posts is random, any thread I find intriguing I just view and drop comment(s).
tongue i know.. Wasnt really refering to uu just needed shares grin
@ falconey obigado
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jesus christ! seriously, you guys need to throw your phones away cry
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by alberto2k(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

where the pics na

wehrey don thief expired italian weed smoke grin
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
I dey see the pix na.....wetin una dey talk?
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijiin weres the pic ??
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I dey see the pix na.....wetin una dey talk?
Help me ask them ooo embarassed
Dem jez wan scatter my brain
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Hazardd(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:
Jesus christ! seriously, you guys need to throw your phones away cry
seriously...

1 Like

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:
Orijiin weres the pic ??
which phone re you using
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hazardd:

seriously...
bros, you see am ba?
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

which phone re you using

Apple ipad
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Help me ask them ooo embarassed
Dem jez wan scatter my brain

Lol

Them dey play on your highness
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Hazardd(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

bros, you see am ba?

yes i see am undecided
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Never knew I've been chatting with set of blind people. . .
fvck you all

falconey
alberto2k
lala247
hazardd
and co

fvck you!
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hazardd:

yes i see am undecided

fvck you!
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:
Never knew I've been chatting with set of blind people. . .
fvck you all

falconey
alberto2k
lala247
hazardd
and co

fvck you!

Lol haba thats a bit harsh .. Sometimes the pic doesnt show try uploading it again
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh i see i now lol

Is dat the yeye pic kmt

N im here wasting my time .. Orijiin dat weed dey enter ur brain stick to high grade its pure
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) by Hazardd(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Orijin101:

fvck you!
i can see that you are high on mango leaves.

Go and die!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyes Closed: These Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Drool / Wigs And Weaves For Men / I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Doing Juju; I Need Prayers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.