Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Chelsea Fc Jokes - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chelsea Fc Jokes (36556 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by sylve11: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2009
Thank God, u don wan.na do anything stupid. wink
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by dani1luv: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2009
i dont do that nna wink
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2009
lysaa:

wow, all these crap in this liL u? man u are loaded!
pls what do i need to be a fan?
  BREAKING NEWS

CHELSEA HAS DECLARED THAT THEY WILL DO ALL THEY CAN TO GET A DRAW AT ANFIELD BUT THAT IT WILL BE EXTREEMLY DIFFICULT TASK-------SCOLARI IS SO CONUSED HE IS INVOLVING 70% PENALTY TRAINING FURTHER RAISING FEARS IN THEIR CAMP THAT HE IS LOSING IT--------MEANWHILE MIKEL OBI (ON HIS WAY TO KIRIKIRILONDON PRISON FOR STEALING OKOCHAS PHONE AND DRUNK DRIVING SAYS CHELSEA FANS SHOULD FAST AND PRAY THAT SINCE IT IS SETTLED THAT THEY WILL DEFINITELY LOSE THAT THERE SHOULD BE FASTING THAT THE GOAL MARGIN IN THEIR DEFEAT SHOULD NOT EXCEED ONE OR TWO   please let us all join them in prayers that the goals should not be more than three.

meanwhile RAFA has been recieving congratulatory messages from many quaters including sir Alex Feggie and even the FA for the surest fixture of the season -that after many draws that this obvious mis- match will be a welcome development for the reds the FA has also sent a consolatory message to chelsea saying they have gotten a fair share of playing dumB (FIVE STRAIGHT WINS AGINST division two and three clubs / relegation threatened teams like stoke and boro to give them the confidence needed to avoid too many goals against the former EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by dani1luv: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2009
itz dis suppose to be a Joke
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2009
[meanwhile RAFA has been recieving congratulatory messages from many quaters including sir Alex Feggie and even the FA for the surest fixture of the season -that after many draws that this obvious mis- match will be a welcome development for the reds the FA has also sent a consolatory message to chelsea saying they have gotten a fair share of playing dumB (FIVE STRAIGHT WINS AGINST division two and three clubs / relegation threatened teams like stoke and boro to give them the confidence needed to avoid too many goals against them and a goal feast for the reds and former EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by dani1luv: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2009
' angry '
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by sylve11: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2009
Mr. switch, should chelsea manage to win that match. I no go fit talk the way people go take chop u raw for here, any how cha i dey ur side. U be correct bobo. Fire Down!
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by dani1luv: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2009
" grin nor mind me i nor even read him post"
Carry on
but i be Arsenal Fan
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2009
@sylve
Havent you heard the gist? kalou and Drogba are under fire from the way they celebrated their unexpected goal against relegation threatned ordinary BORO( no be joke o confirm from chelsea thread) they scored against boro celegrate so tay FA begin probe them dem carry hand cuff enter field--------sign say chelsea is doomed----what will they do if they manage score aginst juventus?? wont they go naked all 11 players would go naked go bring GUN.??  grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by sylve11: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2009
them go fire all Juventus players be that. Agb. . . . . . who go help me complete am?
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by dani1luv: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2009
just use style tell us say ur ticket dun finish for cyber grin
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by sylve11: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2009
U dey sound like one of the Agbe. . . . . . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2009
, ROS grin
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by studio43(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2009
i'm a chelsea fan nor be mouth
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by sylve11: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2009
switch47:

, ROS grin

Lol! Dani, Mr. switch is very close to the truth just like Captain always does. grin smiley cool
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by studio43(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2009
captain is no way close to the truth, BORN TO BE A LIER grin
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by clemcykul(f): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2009
ohh lawdiee grin grin

wat a raya!
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2009
end o endo endo o---end o---shakara don end o---chorus end o---chelsea don get belle shakara do end o---chelsea don get belle shakara do end o---end o drogba get belle, lambard get belle,bosingwa get belle,asley cole get belle shakara don end o!!!

omo!! i talk am----

THE FA has sent a congratulatory message to chelsea for been able to maintain a decent score with a clearly superior team. that they were able to avoid a 7-0 loss is worth celerbrating but scolari has warned the players not to drink too mucvh to avoid mikel obi's fate who faces jail term!!
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by lysaa(f): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
rubbish!

Who gives a pee?! better carry a big crap bag for crap offering cos u sure gon collect a lot! nansense!
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
11. Missing: 1 x Bottle
If found please return to: John Terry, Stamford Bridge, London

12. Heard about the John Terry tyre? Excellent durability but not so good in the wet.

13. John Terry always listens to the same song before a game - Born Slippy.

14. Did you hear about the new 'Chelsea Bra'? Lots of support but no cups.

15. Frank Lampard and Joe Cole were allegedly spotted out in Red Square last night, having clearly had one or two drinks. They were reportedly singing: "We're forever blowing Doubles."

16. John Terry is going to start making is own brand of vodka - and like him it's bottled in Russia.
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2009
YESTERDAY WAS A VERY WONDERFULL DAY IN THE LIFE OF CHELSEA FOOTBALL TEAM!! THEY ARE VERY HAPPY NOT TO HAVE CONCEEDED TOO MANY GOALS!! grin

NA TODAY YANSCH GET CENTRAL PARTING?? AS PER SPENDING ANYHOW? DEM NO TALK SAY MAKE CRASE MAN NO GO FARM NA SAY WHETHER HE GO FIT BRING THE FARM PRODUCE?? NEVER?? WATER WEY DEM TAKE WASH YANSCH NA WASTE OF TIME (NO REMEDY FOR THE TEAM JO) BECOS YANCH NA YANCH AND YANCH MUST TO SMELL!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by romsky: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2009
sylve11:

Lol! Dani, Mr. switch is very close to the truth just like Captain always does. grin smiley cool

While men slept the enemy sowed tarrs

studio43:

captain is no way close to the truth, BORN TO BE A LIER grin

Surely they will gather but if its not of the Lord they will be scattered. cool
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by lysaa(f): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2009
My curiousity is highly piqued here,pls what happened to u romade, u've bn remade for real?
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by pureminded: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
Chelsea!Chelsea!! Chelsea, How una toto , because liverpool ffin dey hot like fire , dem Bleep the hell out of your someffin , U remember the day ?  cry ? ah no it's not time to cry , grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  gringrin  grin
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by romsky: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
lysaa:

My curiousity is highly piqued here,pls what happened to u romade, u've bn remade for real?

Abeg repeat same question in McMillian book 4 English embarassed
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by lysaa(f): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
whatever!

pureminded:

Chelsea!Chelsea!! Chelsea, How una toto , because liverpool ffin dey hot like fire , dem mess the hell out of your someffin , U remember the day ? cry ? ah no it's not time to cry , grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
see what i mean? this crap would feed more people than was recorded in the bible and the left overs, could feed the whole of "manure" plus "goner" fans. keep defacating.
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by dani1luv: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2009
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by StanP(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2009
@switch
U are just a empty barrel making so much noise.
For you to write such an epistle about one GOOD TEAM, shows how much u respect and rever them but you choose to cover it up with your arrongance,and unfair bias against the team.
One fact still remain that your stupid remarks can't rub off any shine from them, u are only one of those frustrated fan who we can't lose sleeo because of. Infact you don't exist.So Bleep off

BLUEEEEEEES FOR LIFE
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by switch47(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2009
StanP:

@switch
U are just a empty barrel making so much noise.
For you to write such an epistle about one GOOD TEAM, shows how much u respect and rever them but you choose to cover it up with your arrongance,and unfair bias against the team.
One fact still remain that your stupid remarks can't rub off any shine from them, u are only one of those frustrated fan who we can't lose sleeo because of. Infact you don't exist.So mess off

BLUEEEEEEES FOR LIFE
Q. Two Chelsea fans STAN P and NATEEVS jump off a cliff. Which one hits the ground first?.
A. Who gives a Fucck!
grin grin grin MAN ITS ALL FUN FOR ME --------THATS HOW I GET MY FUN----YOUR LOSS GETS ME HIGH LIKE COKE-----BLUES FOR LIFE IN DEED -MINDLESS ESCAPISM!!
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by clemcykul(f): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2009
lol
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by lysaa(f): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2009
very soon pple would start geering and cheering sheep dip. Stinks!
Re: Chelsea Fc Jokes by spenchuks(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2009
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Dump Refuse Here And Bury Your Child" (Photo) / Photo: Check Out This Hilarious Gulder Advert / Saturday Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.