Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,925 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win (24991 Views)

I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / How I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Kachipi: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
This same Buhari that the internet via the social media helped to win may later want to restrict our access to the Internet when avalanche of critisism and insults will start pouring in.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by holatin(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
DickDastardly:
Born-To-Rule and Slave-Master Factor did this damage to our nations already assured upward ascendency.
oloriburuku ni o fe ya
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by mcprince32(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by ebugreat: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
I beg make we forget the pass for God sake.... Una say change dey here... Y una still Dey look back.. Abi election Neva end? Make person hear word nw.. Buhari dis buhari Dat, Jonathan dis... Jonathan Dat... E Neva do? Na nw Nigeria suppose to do wise say make we dey think on hw to make things happen especially UNITY... Everybody just dey nairaland dere throw insult against each other as if buhari or Jonathan knw there papa first name.... My people Dem say "a word is enough for the wise"....God bless Nigeria...

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by DickDastardly(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
holatin:
oloriburuku ni o fe ya
Vernacular! tongue
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Filmewell(f): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
buhari won because of killings in the north in 2011 after election those that would have voted for gej ranaway, apc started years ago to paint the president black starting with sanusi. end point someone with brains joined apc thus rebranding there methods.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by saintandsinnerz: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
I agree with this 100%.

That was why I kept laughing at those ignoramuses when they kept saying Buhari is a social media president. They didn't quiet understand the implication of his online popularity on events offline.

Ps: where is that arrogant slimy son of a slippery sea slog, Aye Dee?? Seems the albino has become so scared of sunshine and has gone into hiding.
Why are you always cursing? You always sound like a bitter little man
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by omenka(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Why are you always cursing? You always sound like a bitter little man
GTFoF. SoaFH.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by saintandsinnerz: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

Technology or not who God has blessed no man can curse

He is the new president of Nigeria. Let the igbos and the south south deal with it tongue
[/size]
You look malnourished! I hope you are alright?

1 Like

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by omenka(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
When buhari was winning all the online pools, TANiods were mocking us saying that we only win online while the win in reality. Truth is Jonathan was surrounded with daft people that failed to take advantage of the social media to canvass more support for him.

Rather they used it to spew their hate on buhari and his followers thereby making them popular.

Buhari please don't forget nairaland wen u resume duties on may 29th. Cos u won all the online pools conducted here on NL, so don't forget us o baba.
Wow, you are beautiful. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Scatterboss(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
[s]
mikeansy:
If you believe that you will believe anything

This is how Buhari won

1. Lopsided voter registration in Buhari stronghold

2. Lopsided PVC registration in Buhari stronghold

3. Lopsided PVC distribution in Buhari stronghold

4. Misrepresentation of the facts using Tinubu's connection with the media

5. Tapping into tribal and religious prejudices of the electorate and Buhari's ethnic population advantage.

To suggest otherwise is just further from the truth and wide off the mark. The voters in rural Hausa Fulani towns are not on social media. The voters in camps in the north east do not have better socia media reach than voters in the South!

PDP will go back to the drawing board and PDP will learn very fast. Anybody who knows David Axlerod very well will know this is his playbook!
[/s]

Continue sulking and crying everywhere. He is your president, so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by bishopjoe02(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hahahahahahah Buhari PR firm need another job. . cheap advert
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by searider(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
tohpahz:
So.. dey tried,, he won.. we can now all hear word..
Sai buhari.. sai baba.. sai akala..sai ikuku.. sai ochendo.. sai tohpahz. Sai my boo.. sai everybody..

It's now time to start work nd lets see the change.

May God help this country ..

Ps: ftc on fp.. thought I'd be in outer space buh too bad am not. but it's lalasticlala's thread so yipee am still flying!! grin
I dedicate this to my junior bro ebube.. tomorrow is his bday kiss kiss love u bby.
sorryj jonathan didn't win.and in case you have not heard; jonathan has been asked to move out of aso-rock..this is reality
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by elari(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikeansy:

This is how Buhari won

5. Tapping into tribal and religious prejudices of the electorate and Buhari's ethnic population advantage.

To suggest otherwise is just further from the truth and wide off the mark. The voters in rural Hausa Fulani towns are not on social media. The voters in camps in the north east do not have better socia media reach than voters in the South!

PDP will go back to the drawing board and PDP will learn very fast. Anybody who knows David Axlerod very well will know this is his playbook!
If this is so then ur Gej was a total failure. Of he could not combat all u listed above, then he ain't worthy to be a presido. He could not even keep his murrafurka wife at bay to stop talking thrash.
Meanwhile, All I can see and say is Sai Buhari
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by tohpahz(f): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
searider:
sorryj jonathan didn't win.and in case you have not heard; jonathan has been asked to move out of aso-rock..this is reality

Nd so
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by billyG(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikeansy:

This is how Buhari won

Hmmm!after 3days of gangatuan shock those jobless PDP e-rats has return again with more bitter bile,make una repent oo!b4 d wind of change blow una 2 hell.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
ebamma:
which social media?,
abeg change am to
how religion and ethnicity helped Buhari to win at the polls

So religion and ethnicity were not there in 2011 when he lost?

He should rather change it to: How religious and ethnicity cards failed to save PDP this time around.

4 Likes

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by texazzpete(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikeansy:

This is how Buhari won

They won because there are more Nigerians out there committed to CHANGE and to improving their country than there are of easily compromised praise-singers like yourself.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by kennyok(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
yea it really projected him to all nigeria that are on social media and the magic was from the souths were majority of us are online and technologicaliy involve in social media crusade onlike the northern youths who to me are mostly not informed online..
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by billyG(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
When APC engage d service of american media consultant who help package Obama 2 win election 2 help them,d foolish PDP engage d service of a gay,junkie,criminal like FKK 2 help them insults elders,rundown pple,chase shadows leaving issues.Y will they not lose?
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by billyG(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikeansy:

This is how Buhari won

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Image123(m): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikeansy:

This is how Buhari won

Don't be a sore loser. Which of these was not in place 2011 or any other time for that matter?
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by vicadex07(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2015
tohpahz:
So.. dey tried,, he won.. we can now all hear word..
Sai buhari.. sai baba.. sai akala..sai ikuku.. sai ochendo.. sai tohpahz. Sai my boo.. sai everybody..

It's now time to start work nd lets see the change.

May God help this country ..

Ps: ftc on fp.. thought I'd be in outer space buh too bad am not. but it's lalasticlala's thread so yipee am still flying!! grin
I dedicate this to my junior bro ebube.. tomorrow is his bday kiss kiss love u bby.

U look so lovely grin
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Firefire(m): 1:01am On Apr 04, 2015
mikeansy:

This is how Buhari won

It is well...
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by porka: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2015
The same Buhari will come after the social media with intense intolerance never have witnessed.

Once a dictator always a dictator.

Premise 1, Lagos State government bans all commissioners from speaking to the media only through the information department. AKA gagging the press.

Premise 2, Lagos State refused to 'domesticate' the freedom of information act.

Premise 3, Yemi Osinbajo (Vice President Elect) sued some media houses to prevent a documentary on him from being aired. Decree 4 loading...
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by ezeonwe: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Is he ready to offer anything good to Nigerians? Is he not going to feed his party supporters and starve others? Is he not going to give an unnecessary immunity to his people, preventing them from being prosecuted after committing crime? Let's wait and see.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by obowunmi(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Foolish article.

APC twitter rats sold so much propaganda and false information.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by amoduganja: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2015
wakacome:
Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Trash!!!
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by kenchylala: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2015
wakacome:
Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give reasons why its Trash.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by tohpahz(f): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2015
vicadex07:

U look so lovely grin

Lolzz. Thanks grin
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by LastProphet: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2015
mikeansy:

This is how Buhari won

Failed attempt at objectivity, failed! failed! failed! As intelligent as u almost sound u should be ashamed of yourself to support a pack of thieves in govt, shior!
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Ausra(f): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls / Anxiety In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Hears Suit On PDP Primaries / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.